Your First-Pick Drafts... and Fanspeak's On the Clock, too...
-
Your score is: 33222 (GRADE: A+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 23 (HOU): Oliver, Ed, DT, Houston (A+)
Round 1 Pick 25 (PHI): Brown, AJ, WR, Mississippi (A)
Round 3 Pick 22 (HOU): Bryant, Austin, DE, Clemson (A+)
Round 3 Pick 30: Campbell, Parris, WR, Ohio State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 17: McGary, Kaleb, OT, Washington (A+)
Round 4 Pick 22 (SEA): Jordan, Michael, OG/C, Ohio State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 6: Jackson, Michael, CB, Miami (FL) (A+)
Round 5 Pick 17: Hanks, Terrill, OLB, New Mexico State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 25 (PHI): Ledbetter, Jonathan, DE, Georgia (A+)
Round 5 Pick 31: Holyfield, Elijah, RB, Georgia (A+)
Round 6 Pick 16: Thorson, Clayton, QB, Northwestern (A+)
Round 6 Pick 22 (HOU): Dixon, DCota, SS, Wisconsin (A)
Round 7 Pick 7: Hester, Kiy, CB, Rutgers (A+)
Round 7 Pick 8 (PHI): Hassenauer, JC, C, Alabama (B+)
Round 7 Pick 20: Allison, Jeff, ILB, Fresno State (A+)
Your Future Picks:
2020 Round 1 Pick
2021 Round 1 Pick -
Pretty neat - I don't see Dexter being there at 17 even, but I do like the trade down. Paris in the third is awesome if he makes it that far - but qb? I understand it, but the Browns need a keeker in one of those late round picks....
... the Browns need a keeker in one of those late round picks....
Could go that route, but who?
That game is fun but the rankings are awful.
Not to mention some of the picks the sim makes for other teams...
The whole point of the game for me is being forced to familiarize myself with more players than I otherwise would know. And it's just as much researching players I don't take as those I do take.
-
I can never tell if I'm supposed to play for the high score or attempt something remotely realistic....?
-
I can never tell if I'm supposed to play for the high score or attempt something remotely realistic....?
-
Sometimes you get lucky too, like Devin White @ #19 for Tour. Won't be there even if we keep our current spot @ #17. At this point I'm for moving up because I see him as the next great ILB who has All-Pro written all over him. He's got it all.
-
-
I can never tell if I'm supposed to play for the high score or attempt something remotely realistic....?
I can never tell if I'm supposed to play for the high score or attempt something remotely realistic....?
I have the same problem. I took Marquise Brown over Deebo Samuel because I know the site has him ranked higher. The more I watch if Samuel the more i think he is the top WR in the draft
-
-
Thought I would try a non Browns one ..... I even got a moon walker in the 5th round, I bet all his games end in a Thriller ..... You know I'm Bad ....
RAIDERS
Your score is: 33394 (GRADE: A+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 4: Bosa, Nick, DE, Ohio State (A+)
Round 1 Pick 10 (DEN): White, Devin, ILB/OLB, LSU (A+)
Round 1 Pick 27: Metcalf, DK, WR, Mississippi (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Jackson, Michael, CB, Miami (FL) (A+)
Round 7 Pick 6 (DEN): Woods, Zedrick, SS, Mississippi (A+)
Round 7 Pick 14 (BUF): Anderson, Rodney, RB, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 7 Pick 28 (LAC): Daniels, Darrion, DT, Oklahoma State (A+)Your Future Picks:
2020 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick
2021 Round 1 Pick -
I can never tell if I'm supposed to play for the high score or attempt something remotely realistic....?
I can never tell if I'm supposed to play for the high score or attempt something remotely realistic....?
Plus there's always On The Clock's sim... no trading, but you can select among a couple prospect rankings in the set up to their draft.
https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/
Here's my first effort with it using DraftTek's rankings...
17: R1P17 LB DEVIN WHITE (LSU) - More and more I'm wanting this IMPACT MLB...49: R2P17 WR N'KEAL HARRY (ARIZONA STATE) - 6'3 213 and runs in the 4.5's... great wingspan with a resume of spectacular catches...80: R3P16 CB JULIAN LOVE (NOTRE DAME) - tad undersized at 5'11, but skilled94: R3P30 TE T.J. HOCKENSON (IOWA) - a blocking TE who can catch...119: R4P17 EDGE D'ANDRE WALKER (GEORGIA) - situational, pass-rush DE with OLB possibilities...145: R5P6 WR HUNTER RENFROW (CLEMSON) - true possession WR... if he can stay healthy...156: R5P17 LB TERRILL HANKS (NEW MEXICO STATE) - tall (6'2) rangy OLB...170: R5P31 RB MIKE WEBER (OHIO STATE) - nice all-purpose RB...191: R6P16 G ROSS PIERSCHBACHER (ALABAMA) - BAMA's pulling Center and another swingman inside for us...223: R7P7 CB ISAIAH JOHNSON JR. (HOUSTON) - per drafttek I reached for this tall CB that I am liking more and more...245: R7P29 OT TYTUS HOWARD (ALABAMA STATE) - another reach, but a good enough prospect to not want to compete in UDFA market for him especially as I was shut out repeatedly from mmore well known prospects as teams reached more than I was willing to... 6'5, 322 and runs in low 5's...TEAM DRAFT ASSESSMENTDL NONE DRAFTED --- WRKEAL HARRY --- LBDEVIN WHITE --- S NONE DRAFTED --- CBJULIAN LOVE --- QB NONE DRAFTEDSometimes you get lucky too, like Devin White @ #19 for Tour. Won't be there even if we keep our current spot @ #17. At this point I'm for moving up because I see him as the next great ILB who has All-Pro written all over him. He's got it all.
Willing to do same, Ag... He's the impact MLB we need, IMO. But he may well fall to us which is not a knock on him, but more a recognition of the strength of other positions and team needs, e.g., a couple QBs sneaking into the top ten.
-
Thought I would try a non Browns one ..... I even got a moon walker in the 5th round, I bet all his games end in a Thriller ..... You know I'm Bad ....
RAIDERS
Your score is: 33394 (GRADE: A+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 4: Bosa, Nick, DE, Ohio State (A+)
Round 1 Pick 10 (DEN): White, Devin, ILB/OLB, LSU (A+)
Round 1 Pick 27: Metcalf, DK, WR, Mississippi (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Jackson, Michael, CB, Miami (FL) (A+)
Round 7 Pick 6 (DEN): Woods, Zedrick, SS, Mississippi (A+)
Round 7 Pick 14 (BUF): Anderson, Rodney, RB, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 7 Pick 28 (LAC): Daniels, Darrion, DT, Oklahoma State (A+)Your Future Picks:
2020 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick
2021 Round 1 Pick -
lol... I always go team by team to our first pick... and a few past it.
Then in fives thru rounds 2 and 3.
Then "skip to"...
-
Your score is: 34158 (GRADE: A+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 11 (CINN): White, Devin, ILB/OLB, LSU (A)
Round 3 Pick 19 (PITT): Boyd, Kris, CB, Texas (A+)
Round 4 Pick 10 (BUF): Beckner Jr, Terry, DT, Missouri (A+)
Round 4 Pick 17: McGary, Kaleb, OT, Washington (A+)
Round 4 Pick 20 (PITT): Campbell, Parris, WR, Ohio State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 29 (BUF): Jelks, Jalen, DE, Oregon (A+)
Round 5 Pick 6: Moss, Zack, RB, Utah (A+)
Round 5 Pick 17: Jackson, Tyree, QB, Buffalo (A+)
Round 5 Pick 31: Dean, Jamel, CB, Auburn (A+)
Round 6 Pick 8 (BUF): Renfrow, Hunter, WR, Clemson (A+)
Round 6 Pick 16: Sample, Drew, TE, Washington (A+)
Round 7 Pick 7: Seibert, Austin, K, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 7 Pick 20: Gant, Malik, FS/SS, Marshall (A+) -
-
I done the Raiders as I have them in our draft and I only got a B+ for this ........ Raiders fans would build a statue of me if this was their draft ...... I got 4 first rounders and 3 of the top 10 players in the draft ..... whoever runs the site needs to rethink his grades
Your score is: 29412 (GRADE: B+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 8 (DET): Williams, Quinnen, DT, Alabama (A)
Round 1 Pick 24: Sweat, Montez, DE, Mississippi State (A)
Round 1 Pick 27: Metcalf, DK, WR, Mississippi (A-)
Round 1 Pick 30 (G.B.): Oruwariye, Amani, CB, Penn State (A-)
Round 2 Pick 12 (G.B.): Dillard, Andre, OT/OT, Washington State (B+)
Round 3 Pick 2: Johnson, Jaquan, SS, Miami (FL) (A)
Round 4 Pick 4: Hill, Justice, RB, Oklahoma State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Bradbury, Garrett, C, North Carolina State (A+)
Round 6 Pick 23: Brady, Tyre, WR, Marshall (A+)
Round 7 Pick 4: Tauaefa, Josiah, ILB, Texas-San Antonio (A+)Your Future Picks:
2020 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick
2021 Round 1 Pick
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
