Film Room: Defenses facing Brady
-
I'm gonna guess pressure up the middle is the "how"...
Did I just save myself 16 minutes and change?
-
I'm gonna guess pressure up the middle is the "how"...
Did I just save myself 16 minutes and change?
I'm gonna guess pressure up the middle is the "how"...
Did I just save myself 16 minutes and change?
Yeah, smartass. It's always been the same with Brady: you pressure the middle so he needs to move, waste time moving out of the pocket, then you have a shot. But there's more than that. In fact, it talks mostly about coverage.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
