Skip to content

2019 BROWNS BOARD DRAFT ....COMMENTS IN HERE PLEASE

The Browns Board
244 15 9.4k
  • Tour is travelling today and wont be home until tonight so watch the picks in the thread as the selections wont be updated until later ....I will continue to update team selections when I can

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    @darren15 said:

    Tour is travelling today and wont be home until tonight so watch the picks in the thread as the selections wont be updated until later ....I will continue to update team selections when I can

    My pick is in darren

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    THE CLEVELAND BROWNS ARE ON THE CLOCK

  • THE CLEVELAND BROWNS ARE ON THE CLOCK

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @darren15 said:

    THE CLEVELAND BROWNS ARE ON THE CLOCK

    Yes sir.  Should have my pick in before breakfast is over. 

  • @darren15 said:

    THE CLEVELAND BROWNS ARE ON THE CLOCK

    Yes sir.  Should have my pick in before breakfast is over. 

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Yes sir.  Should have my pick in before breakfast is over. 

    You eating a 70 egg omelette ?  🙂

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Yes sir.  Should have my pick in before breakfast is over. 

    You eating a 70 egg omelette ?  🙂

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @darren15 said:

    You eating a 70 egg omelette ?  🙂

    He's reading his Alphabits to determine his next selection.???

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Yes sir.  Should have my pick in before breakfast is over. 

    You eating a 70 egg omelette ?  🙂

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @darren15 said:

    You eating a 70 egg omelette ?  🙂

    Matter of fact I did make an omelette you stalking MF ?

  • @darren15 said:

    You eating a 70 egg omelette ?  🙂

    Matter of fact I did make an omelette you stalking MF ?

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Matter of fact I did make an omelette you stalking MF ?

    You found the hidden camera ?

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    Tia you are still up .....Vikings

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    Why does watching Tyree Jackson gametape give me flashbacks to the next Paxton Lynch? what hype am i not seeing ? 

  • Why does watching Tyree Jackson gametape give me flashbacks to the next Paxton Lynch? what hype am i not seeing ? 

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    Why does watching Tyree Jackson gametape give me flashbacks to the next Paxton Lynch? what hype am i not seeing ? 

    Cue Ghoolie typing we need to draft him this year ....

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Here's a useful link for navigating your way thru the final 4 rounds.

    Click on your teams' logo at the top and a list of remaining picks is generated.

    http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft/teams/_/name/cle/cleveland-browns

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    Has the draft been suspended 🙂

  • Has the draft been suspended 🙂

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @darren15 said:

    Has the draft been suspended 🙂

    stillmotion is in camo and being very still.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    Tour will prolly have to pick again for stillmotion who is 2nd in line to make picks this morning.

    EDIT: I have to admit that participating in this is starting to get me pumped to see who goes where, plus becoming more familiar with a few players outside the main radar. I love watching the draft. I have to tape Sat. morning so I can run through without commercials after a couple hours of racquetball. It's the 3rd day where the real experts shine in finding the gems. I love listening to the various comments when one gets picked that a really good scout spots and predicts.

  • Tour will prolly have to pick again for stillmotion who is 2nd in line to make picks this morning.

    EDIT: I have to admit that participating in this is starting to get me pumped to see who goes where, plus becoming more familiar with a few players outside the main radar. I love watching the draft. I have to tape Sat. morning so I can run through without commercials after a couple hours of racquetball. It's the 3rd day where the real experts shine in finding the gems. I love listening to the various comments when one gets picked that a really good scout spots and predicts.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Tour will prolly have to pick again for stillmotion who is 2nd in line to make picks this morning.

    It could happen...

    He'll get an hour to show for his, but I really don't want to lose another GM.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Tour will prolly have to pick again for stillmotion who is 2nd in line to make picks this morning.

    It could happen...

    He'll get an hour to show for his, but I really don't want to lose another GM.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    It could happen...

    He'll get an hour to show for his, but I really don't want to lose another GM.

    And hour is fair at this point when you show a history of inactivity when your turn is up.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    jcam - do you think that Baylor receiver is gonna be any better than ours was?

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by darren15

    I am very pleased to announce that Jake Burns has agreed to grade our draft on completion. He has written for Cleveland.com and is a well known expert on the draft appearing on Cleveland Browns Daily just this past week, he has also written for other well known entities.

    Obviously he does not know who drafted what team so if you get an F don't contact him to argue or bitch him out.....lol  .... it is great that an independent source has agreed to do this for us during this busy time.... and it is just one persons opinion

    🙂

  • I am very pleased to announce that Jake Burns has agreed to grade our draft on completion. He has written for Cleveland.com and is a well known expert on the draft appearing on Cleveland Browns Daily just this past week, he has also written for other well known entities.

    Obviously he does not know who drafted what team so if you get an F don't contact him to argue or bitch him out.....lol  .... it is great that an independent source has agreed to do this for us during this busy time.... and it is just one persons opinion

    🙂

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    @darren15 said:

    I am very pleased to announce that Jake Burns has agreed to grade our draft on completion. He has written for Cleveland.com and is a well known expert on the draft appearing on Cleveland Browns Daily just this past week, he has also written for other well known entities.

    Obviously he does not know who drafted what team so if you get an F don't contact him to argue or bitch him out.....lol  .... it is great that an independent source has agreed to do this for us during this busy time.... and it is just one persons opinion

    🙂

    That sounds interesting. Thanks! Now I'm intrigued...

  • I am very pleased to announce that Jake Burns has agreed to grade our draft on completion. He has written for Cleveland.com and is a well known expert on the draft appearing on Cleveland Browns Daily just this past week, he has also written for other well known entities.

    Obviously he does not know who drafted what team so if you get an F don't contact him to argue or bitch him out.....lol  .... it is great that an independent source has agreed to do this for us during this busy time.... and it is just one persons opinion

    🙂

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @darren15 said:

    I am very pleased to announce that Jake Burns has agreed to grade our draft on completion. He has written for Cleveland.com and is a well known expert on the draft appearing on Cleveland Browns Daily just this past week, he has also written for other well known entities.

    Obviously he does not know who drafted what team so if you get an F don't contact him to argue or bitch him out.....lol  .... it is great that an independent source has agreed to do this for us during this busy time.... and it is just one persons opinion

    🙂

    Pressure is on for the last 3 rounds then.?