2019 BROWNS BOARD DRAFT ....COMMENTS IN HERE PLEASE
-
That's fine.
-
Maybe we could make a schedule, to meet the goals for each Round,
Here's how I am willing to proceed as Commissioner for the final two rounds.
Call it "Festival Seating" or "Southwest Airline Boarding" method...
- Break each round into fourths with 8 picks in each group, i.e., 1-8, 9-16, etc.
- Start Round 6, Group 1 today (Sunday, 4/14), Group2 on Monday, etc., at 06:00 EDT.
- On Wednesday morning a final group for Round 6 including any Compensatory Picks will be opened.
- Thursday, 4/19, Round 7 will open with Group 1, etc. This will wrap our mock on Wednesday, 4/23, the day before the real draft opens.
- Groups will be sent a single PM the day before that group picks.
- Picks in a given group are all first come-first serve.
- Proxies will no longer be accepted. Edit: Excepting Nero due to the time difference in Spain.
- Picks not made will be left open until week's end. They can be filled at any time by their GM prior to week's end, however, any open picks will be filled at that time.
This approach gives everyone 24 to get their picks in. It eliminates waiting for those who are ready. It eliminates PMs and posts urging the absent to pick.
And finally, the odds of stepping on each others picks are minimal at this point anyway.
-
-
Players drafted by team updated Monday 15th at 9am ET
Going to update every so often in here so GM's know if its been updated
-
-
-
I wanna send 7 rounds ......will message him and see if next wednesday will be OK to get it .......
I am ready with my 3 picks for the next section
-
-
There are 40 picks in round 7... I'll expand the groups from 8 to 10 picks...
That'll lop off a day...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I get the day off from picks tomorrow ......that is good as I am at a Dennis DeYoung/Nightranger concert ....
I will update players picked by team before I leave in the afternoon .... then will update again Sunday
-
It does not appear that the following player has been drafted yet....and I think you all are missing out. In fact, I think he could be a good late round fit for the Browns given their needs at ILB.
If he does not get drafted in the upcoming draft....it would behoove the Browns to take a flyer on him as a UDFA
Fear the Roo!
-
I'll bet Tour was thinking I was reserving an Aggie for my last pick for Denver. Had they not lost their punter permanently last year, I would have seriously considered taking A&M's ILB Tyrel Dodson who likely goes round 5 or 6. I think he came out a year too early, but his 4.6 speed @ 237 lbs. will get him on someone's STs while he learns the LB position.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

