Skip to content

2019 BROWNS BOARD DRAFT ....COMMENTS IN HERE PLEASE

The Browns Board
244 15 9.4k
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Here's updated list with:

    • second team of each pair underlined, and
    • Pats/Rams order reversed.

    1. CARDINALS...... Flyin J

    2. 49ERS ............... Flyin J

    3. JETS   ................ Darren

    4. RAIDERS ........... Darren

    5. BUCCS

    6. GIANTS

    7. JAGUARS

    8. LIONS

    9. BILLS .................. Texas Ag

    10. BRONCOS .......... Texas Ag

    11. BENGALS ........... stillmotion

    12. PACKERS ........... stillmotion

    13. DOLPHINS

    14. FALCONS

    15. REDSKINS........... GUMBY73

    16. PANTHERS......... GUMBY73

    17. BROWNS ............ tia

    18. VIKINGS ............. tia

    19. TITANS

    20. STEELERS

    21. SEAHAWKS

    22. RAVENS

    23. TEXANS ........ Tour

    24. COWBOYS .... Tour ====> (RAIDERS ..... Darren)

    25. EAGLES

    26. COLTS

    27. BEARS  =============>  (RAIDERS .... Darren)

    28. CHARGERS

    29. CHIEFS

    30. SAINTS =============> (PACKERS .. stillmotion)

    31. RAMS

    32. PATRIOTS 

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by LondonBrown
    #42

    Tampa 

    NYG

  • Here's updated list with:

    • second team of each pair underlined, and
    • Pats/Rams order reversed.

    1. CARDINALS...... Flyin J

    2. 49ERS ............... Flyin J

    3. JETS   ................ Darren

    4. RAIDERS ........... Darren

    5. BUCCS

    6. GIANTS

    7. JAGUARS

    8. LIONS

    9. BILLS .................. Texas Ag

    10. BRONCOS .......... Texas Ag

    11. BENGALS ........... stillmotion

    12. PACKERS ........... stillmotion

    13. DOLPHINS

    14. FALCONS

    15. REDSKINS........... GUMBY73

    16. PANTHERS......... GUMBY73

    17. BROWNS ............ tia

    18. VIKINGS ............. tia

    19. TITANS

    20. STEELERS

    21. SEAHAWKS

    22. RAVENS

    23. TEXANS ........ Tour

    24. COWBOYS .... Tour ====> (RAIDERS ..... Darren)

    25. EAGLES

    26. COLTS

    27. BEARS  =============>  (RAIDERS .... Darren)

    28. CHARGERS

    29. CHIEFS

    30. SAINTS =============> (PACKERS .. stillmotion)

    31. RAMS

    32. PATRIOTS 

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by darren15
    #43

    @tour2ma said:

    Here's updated list with:

    • second team of each pair underlined, and
    • Pats/Rams order reversed.

    1. CARDINALS...... Flyin J

    2. 49ERS ............... Flyin J

    3. JETS   ................ Darren

    4. RAIDERS ........... Darren

    5. BUCCS .............. London Brown

    6. GIANTS  ............. London Brown

    7. JAGUARS............ Gipper

    8. LIONS .                   Gipper

    9. BILLS .................. Texas Ag

    10. BRONCOS .......... Texas Ag

    11. BENGALS ........... stillmotion

    12. PACKERS ........... stillmotion

    13. DOLPHINS

    14. FALCONS

    15. REDSKINS........... GUMBY73

    16. PANTHERS......... GUMBY73

    17. BROWNS ............ tia

    18. VIKINGS ............. tia

    19. TITANS ............ comeonman

    20. STEELERS                comeonman

    21. SEAHAWKS

    22. RAVENS

    23. TEXANS ........ Tour

    24. COWBOYS .... Tour ====> (RAIDERS ..... Darren)

    25. EAGLES

    26. COLTS

    27. BEARS  =============>  (RAIDERS .... Darren)

    28. CHARGERS

    29. CHIEFS

    30. SAINTS =============> (PACKERS .. stillmotion)

    31. RAMS

    32. PATRIOTS 

  • Tampa 

    NYG

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @londonbrown said:

    Tampa 

    NYG

    Added

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    7 more players needed ......

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #46

    Maybe I will take the Jags and the Lions.    Neither team has ever made a "Superball Bowl".....so I like the idea of helping the underdogs.

    By the way....I had a Superball or two and always liked playing with them:

  • Maybe I will take the Jags and the Lions.    Neither team has ever made a "Superball Bowl".....so I like the idea of helping the underdogs.

    By the way....I had a Superball or two and always liked playing with them:

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @the-gipper said:

    Maybe I will take the Jags and the Lions.    Neither team has ever made a "Superball Bowl".....so I like the idea of helping the underdogs.

    By the way....I had a Superball or two and always liked playing with them:

    Updated

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Tits and Pits if not taken 

  • Tits and Pits if not taken 

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @comeonman said:

    Tits and Pits if not taken 

    Done .....

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    Last year the draft was started the weekend after the beginning of FA and we completed it 5 days before the real draft ...... we still have a few openings

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #51

    I'm pretty busy, so I don't want to join this... But if you need a player before it begins, I will play. 

    I'll keep checking this thread.

  • I'm pretty busy, so I don't want to join this... But if you need a player before it begins, I will play. 

    I'll keep checking this thread.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @nero said:

    I'm pretty busy, so I don't want to join this... But if you need a player before it begins, I will play. 

    I'll keep checking this thread.

    That sounds like a committment to me!  😮

  • I'm pretty busy, so I don't want to join this... But if you need a player before it begins, I will play. 

    I'll keep checking this thread.

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @nero said:

    I'm pretty busy, so I don't want to join this... But if you need a player before it begins, I will play. 

    I'll keep checking this thread.

    Probably gonna need you ......

  • @nero said:

    I'm pretty busy, so I don't want to join this... But if you need a player before it begins, I will play. 

    I'll keep checking this thread.

    Probably gonna need you ......

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @darren15 said:

    Probably gonna need you ......

    Plus, Nero, it actually can help to have Euro time zone folk in the mix.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #55

    Thanks darren for keeping this rolling while I was out of pocket... last minute trip last week... all week.

    Can you please copy/paste the latest list into your OP? Thanks in advance.

    This weekend I'll PM last year's participants that have yet to re-up...

  • Thanks darren for keeping this rolling while I was out of pocket... last minute trip last week... all week.

    Can you please copy/paste the latest list into your OP? Thanks in advance.

    This weekend I'll PM last year's participants that have yet to re-up...

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @tour2ma said:

    Thanks darren for keeping this rolling while I was out of pocket... last minute trip last week... all week.

    Can you please copy/paste the latest list into your OP? Thanks in advance.

    This weekend I'll PM last year's participants that have yet to re-up...

    Updated the OP

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #57

    Well, then I'll pick Seahawks and Ravens.

  • Well, then I'll pick Seahawks and Ravens.

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @nero said:

    Well, then I'll pick Seahawks and Ravens.

    OP updated

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #59

    Assuming I can drum up enough folk to fill out the GM spots.... it looks to me like Saturday, March 16 would be a good day to kick this off.

    • FA is over.
    • Initial wave of trades will be done.

    What say y'all?

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #60

    Sounds good to me...that's when we started last year