2019 BROWNS BOARD DRAFT ....COMMENTS IN HERE PLEASE
-
Tits and Pits if not taken
-
Tits and Pits if not taken
Done .....
-
Last year the draft was started the weekend after the beginning of FA and we completed it 5 days before the real draft ...... we still have a few openings
-
I'm pretty busy, so I don't want to join this... But if you need a player before it begins, I will play.
I'll keep checking this thread.
-
I'm pretty busy, so I don't want to join this... But if you need a player before it begins, I will play.
I'll keep checking this thread.
-
-
Thanks darren for keeping this rolling while I was out of pocket... last minute trip last week... all week.
Can you please copy/paste the latest list into your OP? Thanks in advance.
This weekend I'll PM last year's participants that have yet to re-up...
-
Thanks darren for keeping this rolling while I was out of pocket... last minute trip last week... all week.
Can you please copy/paste the latest list into your OP? Thanks in advance.
This weekend I'll PM last year's participants that have yet to re-up...
-
-
Sounds good to me...that's when we started last year
-
How much time do we have to make our picks each round?
As little as possible...

We try to keep flow going, but understand that there will be times when someone just is not available... such as overnite here in the States.
Early rounds we're more patiently impatient...
. But as the rounds go by, and the picks become less critical, we will get antsy after a couple hours.
I will send PMs (when I am awake and online) to at least the next three who will be picking. In our baseball parlance this is: At Bat... On Deck... and... In The Hole.
If you see one of your teams coming up and know you will not be online to make the pick, you can send three (or so) alternative picks in order of preference to your Commissioner (me) and I'll make the pick for you.
-
Not sure how the commish wants to run it but when I did it I had 3 separate threads, 1 was player drafted by position 1 player drafted by team and 1 with the actual draft order and picks for each round ...... no trades, that would cause havoc
-
Assuming I can drum up enough folk to fill out the GM spots.... it looks to me like Saturday, March 16 would be a good day to kick this off.
- FA is over.
- Initial wave of trades will be done.
What say y'all?
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login