First Man
-
Well.. I watched this movie with some guarded curiosity..No It wasn't Apollo 13 or Space Cowboys.... It was a mellow dramatic portrayal of Neil Armstrong and some of his trials and tribulations.. In short... This movie is one of those films that really did not need to be made IMHO... It was slow and pretty much.. bland... The acting by Ryan Gosling and his counterpart was not bad.. just the movie as a whole fell short to me...We really didn't learn anything new about Neil Armstrong , other than they had a daughter who died of pneumonia via complications of cancer .... Otherwise.. The movie just felt pointless to me..... I give it 2 and a half stars for effort...... Otherwise.. save your $$
-
Well.. I watched this movie with some guarded curiosity..No It wasn't Apollo 13 or Space Cowboys.... It was a mellow dramatic portrayal of Neil Armstrong and some of his trials and tribulations.. In short... This movie is one of those films that really did not need to be made IMHO... It was slow and pretty much.. bland... The acting by Ryan Gosling and his counterpart was not bad.. just the movie as a whole fell short to me...We really didn't learn anything new about Neil Armstrong , other than they had a daughter who died of pneumonia via complications of cancer .... Otherwise.. The movie just felt pointless to me..... I give it 2 and a half stars for effort...... Otherwise.. save your $$
Well.. I watched this movie with some guarded curiosity..No It wasn't Apollo 13 or Space Cowboys.... It was a mellow dramatic portrayal of Neil Armstrong and some of his trials and tribulations.. In short... This movie is one of those films that really did not need to be made IMHO... It was slow and pretty much.. bland... The acting by Ryan Gosling and his counterpart was not bad.. just the movie as a whole fell short to me...We really didn't learn anything new about Neil Armstrong , other than they had a daughter who died of pneumonia via complications of cancer .... Otherwise.. The movie just felt pointless to me..... I give it 2 and a half stars for effort...... Otherwise.. save your $$
Thanks Nick.
WSS
-
Well.. I watched this movie with some guarded curiosity..No It wasn't Apollo 13 or Space Cowboys.... It was a mellow dramatic portrayal of Neil Armstrong and some of his trials and tribulations.. In short... This movie is one of those films that really did not need to be made IMHO... It was slow and pretty much.. bland... The acting by Ryan Gosling and his counterpart was not bad.. just the movie as a whole fell short to me...We really didn't learn anything new about Neil Armstrong , other than they had a daughter who died of pneumonia via complications of cancer .... Otherwise.. The movie just felt pointless to me..... I give it 2 and a half stars for effort...... Otherwise.. save your $$
Thanks Nick.
WSS
Thanks Nick.
WSS
I'll just add.. This is the kind of movie you can wait for on Netflix .. You can sack out on the couch with your significant other and pass out to it.. or.. You know.. get frisky and all that fun stuff.. Otherwise.. Like I said.. Save your $$
-
Thanks Nick.
WSS
I'll just add.. This is the kind of movie you can wait for on Netflix .. You can sack out on the couch with your significant other and pass out to it.. or.. You know.. get frisky and all that fun stuff.. Otherwise.. Like I said.. Save your $$
-
As boring as say: Gravity?
Yes , pretty much on that order...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login