***Official Super Bowl LIII Game Thread***
-
-
game over
-
jeff shit the bed, game over
-
Another no call on a PI decides a game.
-
Another no call on a PI decides a game.
Another no call on a PI decides a game.
What no call? There was no penalty
-
I don't know about "decided" the game. That offense stinks today. I know Goff is going up against arguably the greatest coach of all time, but these throw...like that last one, that has to go to the corner of the endzone. It floated down at the 5. That's 10-15 yds shot of where it should have been. That isn't just a small miss.
-
jeff shit the bed, game over
jeff shit the bed, game over
Belichick had two weeks to prepare for a young QB. Of course he was gonna make Goff look bad
-
Michel was a steal.
-
I don't know about "decided" the game. That offense stinks today. I know Goff is going up against arguably the greatest coach of all time, but these throw...like that last one, that has to go to the corner of the endzone. It floated down at the 5. That's 10-15 yds shot of where it should have been. That isn't just a small miss.
I don't know about "decided" the game. That offense stinks today. I know Goff is going up against arguably the greatest coach of all time, but these throw...like that last one, that has to go to the corner of the endzone. It floated down at the 5. That's 10-15 yds shot of where it should have been. That isn't just a small miss.
He had a DB running full speed into his face
-
Another no call on a PI decides a game.
What no call? There was no penalty
What no call? There was no penalty
The left arm hold on the play before the INT was not called. That was a TD.
-
-
Michel was a steal.
Michel was a steal.
I mean, if Michel was gone, they might have taken Chubb. Think about that.
-
I don't know about "decided" the game. That offense stinks today. I know Goff is going up against arguably the greatest coach of all time, but these throw...like that last one, that has to go to the corner of the endzone. It floated down at the 5. That's 10-15 yds shot of where it should have been. That isn't just a small miss.
He had a DB running full speed into his face
He had a DB running full speed into his face
I know. But still, the shortness of that throw combined with all the other weird throws he's had tonight...tells me something was off.
-
He had a DB running full speed into his face
I know. But still, the shortness of that throw combined with all the other weird throws he's had tonight...tells me something was off.
I know. But still, the shortness of that throw combined with all the other weird throws he's had tonight...tells me something was off.
It was short cuz he couldn't step into it...
-
Michel was a steal.
I mean, if Michel was gone, they might have taken Chubb. Think about that.
I mean, if Michel was gone, they might have taken Chubb. Think about that.
I had wanted Michel for the Browns all the way to the draft, but Chubb was my second choice. It was like 1A and 1B.
-
I know. But still, the shortness of that throw combined with all the other weird throws he's had tonight...tells me something was off.
It was short cuz he couldn't step into it...
It was short cuz he couldn't step into it...
that's an arm flip even most avg arm'd qb's can make. Maybe not accuracy, but distance. It just hung up in the air, I don't think he put a spiral on it..which I noticed he struggled with all night.
-
Goff missed some opportunities.
The one throw to Cooks that was very late over the middle and one deep throw where he didn’t see an open man in the middle.
Cooks should’ve caught the well placed pass from Goff right before he threw the INT. Game could’ve been 10-10.
-
god can we have one year where this fucking team insn' t in the SB?
-
Go Blue!
I mean ... Go Pats
-
Hoyer wins a SB. LOL!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login