Skip to content

***Official Super Bowl LIII Game Thread***

The Browns Board
192 30 3.1k 1
  • @nickers said:

    The sad part is Rams fans don't give 2 shits..  They'll just sit there with Brie cheese and a bottle of Port and call it just another Sunday...

    Hey, just because some of us are winos doesn't mean we're not football fans. Gruyere soup chased down with some Grand Cru Chablis and old Bordeaux with friends makes for a nice party. And the end of real football until September.

    Port is fine on a cold day in winter, and BTW- the right cheese matches with port are Stilton or Roquefort. Served with some walnuts. 😁

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @hoorta said:

    Hey, just because some of us are winos doesn't mean we're not football fans. Gruyere soup chased down with some Grand Cru Chablis and old Bordeaux with friends makes for a nice party. And the end of real football until September.

    Port is fine on a cold day in winter, and BTW- the right cheese matches with port are Stilton or Roquefort. Served with some walnuts. 😁

    I like both Larry... I'm no stranger to fine wines and super wineries.. For example.. I arranged a limo on my mothers 70th birthday and a trip to Laurellos and we hit another winery whose name escapes me... I think it might've been Dover.... As far as wines go. My fave is Chianti ,Cabs, Merlot's and Charddonay.. I love dryer type wines.. the sweet ones.. You may as well be drinking spiked Welches Grape Juice.. I love Brie and Hvarti cheese.. If anyone hasnt had Hvarti cheese.. Your missing out.. a nice mild , buttery cheese.. great on burgers...

  • @the-gipper said:

    We have 13 football championships no one else has more than that. Only Green Bay ties us.   That is not going to change this year. New England is looking for their seventh title including one by the Providence steam roller. Los Angeles has only ever one to one in 1951 by the Rams and the other in 1983 by the Raiders

    Personally, I'm a Browns fan. We have 8 championships. I don't claim a Cleveland Rams championship any more than a New York Giants fan claims the Jets Championship. 

    Z

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Zombo said:

    Personally, I'm a Browns fan. We have 8 championships. I don't claim a Cleveland Rams championship any more than a New York Giants fan claims the Jets Championship. 

    Z

    I put more stock on where a team is from Than anything else. This is my hometown area so I’m gonna count them. They were after all  in Cleveland. If they had been called any other name it would not have mattered. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #15

    For those who might have missed it, and are curious (I know I was) Rich Eisen did his "Run Rich Run" for St. Jude Hospital at the Super Bowl yesterday...  And his pacesetter was Usain Bolt. 🙂  Loosening up, Usain clocked a 4.9 and beat Rich by 15 yards.  Then getting 1\2 serious, he ran a 4.22.   Said afterwards if he put his mind to it and trained for it- a time in the  3.8, 3.9 range would be possible- and I don't doubt it....  

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #16

    he blew his mind out in a car didnt notice that the light had changed

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Go Pats

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Kick the damn ball off already ?

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #19

    what a disgraceful call against the Rams. It was facemask to facemask. This is bullshit, NFL is becoming a joke. 

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by Clevfan4life
    #20

    This bullshit just kills defensive stands. 

  • BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Here we go with the refs giving NE a first down on a penalty that shouldn't have been called!!!

  • Here we go with the refs giving NE a first down on a penalty that shouldn't have been called!!!

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    Here we go with the refs giving NE a first down on a penalty that shouldn't have been called!!!

    This bullshit never ends. One or two more calls like that and I will turning this off. 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Wade Phillips is still one of the best.  So far he has dialed up a gameplan that has Brady a little jeered early.

  • B beare wrote on last edited by
    #24

    that was great tackle and horrible call

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Riveron needs to go. 1) your crew needs to call the right number than 2) if ya need a step to protect yourself, it's not playing football from 2 sides of the ball..

  • Riveron needs to go. 1) your crew needs to call the right number than 2) if ya need a step to protect yourself, it's not playing football from 2 sides of the ball..

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @gumby73 said:

    Riveron needs to go. 1) your crew needs to call the right number than 2) if ya need a step to protect yourself, it's not playing football from 2 sides of the ball..

    how do you get the wrong number on a guy that just blew the rec the fuck up. The numbers aren't even close. 

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #27

    my god the rock sucks. These shit movies Hollywood relentlessly feeds us. 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Watching Donald walk through people is absurd. 

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #29

    rams backup rushers producing. Gotta have depth on the DL

  • Watching Donald walk through people is absurd. 

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @tiamat63 said:

    Watching Donald walk through people is absurd. 

    i'd take anybody close to that motored beast

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #31

     Donald cannot be blocked by one guy

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Prototype guy I want in Cleveland coming of the left edge. Just pure power