***Official Super Bowl LIII Game Thread***
-
We have 13 football championships no one else has more than that. Only Green Bay ties us. That is not going to change this year. New England is looking for their seventh title including one by the Providence steam roller. Los Angeles has only ever one to one in 1951 by the Rams and the other in 1983 by the Raiders
Personally, I'm a Browns fan. We have 8 championships. I don't claim a Cleveland Rams championship any more than a New York Giants fan claims the Jets Championship.
Z
Zombo said:
Personally, I'm a Browns fan. We have 8 championships. I don't claim a Cleveland Rams championship any more than a New York Giants fan claims the Jets Championship.
Z
I put more stock on where a team is from Than anything else. This is my hometown area so I’m gonna count them. They were after all in Cleveland. If they had been called any other name it would not have mattered. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet
-
For those who might have missed it, and are curious (I know I was) Rich Eisen did his "Run Rich Run" for St. Jude Hospital at the Super Bowl yesterday... And his pacesetter was Usain Bolt.
Loosening up, Usain clocked a 4.9 and beat Rich by 15 yards. Then getting 1\2 serious, he ran a 4.22. Said afterwards if he put his mind to it and trained for it- a time in the 3.8, 3.9 range would be possible- and I don't doubt it....
-
Go Pats
-
what a disgraceful call against the Rams. It was facemask to facemask. This is bullshit, NFL is becoming a joke.
-
This bullshit just kills defensive stands.
-
Here we go with the refs giving NE a first down on a penalty that shouldn't have been called!!!
-
Here we go with the refs giving NE a first down on a penalty that shouldn't have been called!!!
Here we go with the refs giving NE a first down on a penalty that shouldn't have been called!!!
This bullshit never ends. One or two more calls like that and I will turning this off.
-
Wade Phillips is still one of the best. So far he has dialed up a gameplan that has Brady a little jeered early.
-
Riveron needs to go. 1) your crew needs to call the right number than 2) if ya need a step to protect yourself, it's not playing football from 2 sides of the ball..
-
my god the rock sucks. These shit movies Hollywood relentlessly feeds us.
-
Watching Donald walk through people is absurd.
-
rams backup rushers producing. Gotta have depth on the DL
-
Donald cannot be blocked by one guy
-
Prototype guy I want in Cleveland coming of the left edge. Just pure power
-
time for a beer.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login