Worst Halftime EVER
-
-
god this fucking Edelman guy
-
cause nobody wanted to do it. SB is not the glamour spot it once was. NFL is in decline.
Record profits and ratings up 5% this year which raised it back up close to the record-setting ratings 3 years ago. Don't know how much of a decline it is in.
I didn't like the halftime show either but I am curious what is the last halftime show you liked.
-
cause nobody wanted to do it. SB is not the glamour spot it once was. NFL is in decline.
Record profits and ratings up 5% this year which raised it back up close to the record-setting ratings 3 years ago. Don't know how much of a decline it is in.
I didn't like the halftime show either but I am curious what is the last halftime show you liked.
Record profits and ratings up 5% this year which raised it back up close to the record-setting ratings 3 years ago. Don't know how much of a decline it is in.
I didn't like the halftime show either but I am curious what is the last halftime show you liked.
I’ve never seen a halftime show that was good. They have had the Stones. The Who. Paul McCartney. Janet Jackson.
Thay have all sucked.
-
Who honestly cares about the halftime show anyways?....
-
Who honestly cares about the halftime show anyways?....
Who honestly cares about the halftime show anyways?....
I don’t care. But if they are going to make us watch that crap. It should be worth it
-
Who honestly cares about the halftime show anyways?....
I don’t care. But if they are going to make us watch that crap. It should be worth it
I don’t care. But if they are going to make us watch that crap. It should be worth it
The sponge bob intro helped make it worth it but I am a spongebob fan lol
-
I didn’t see the intro. I went and did laundry. Came back and watched GARBAGE
-
Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....
Travis Scott is a big rapper right now
Big Boi is a famous rapper too.
You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are
-
Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....
Travis Scott is a big rapper right now
Big Boi is a famous rapper too.
You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are
Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....
Travis Scott is a big rapper right now
Big Boi is a famous rapper too.
You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are
Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland:
"Get yourself three local acts..." Who do you get?
I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic.
-
Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....
Travis Scott is a big rapper right now
Big Boi is a famous rapper too.
You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are
Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....
Travis Scott is a big rapper right now
Big Boi is a famous rapper too.
You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are
Just because people know who these rappers are. Doesn’t make them good.
They all sucked IMO.
-
Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....
Travis Scott is a big rapper right now
Big Boi is a famous rapper too.
You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are
Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland:
"Get yourself three local acts..." Who do you get?
I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic.
Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland:
"Get yourself three local acts..." Who do you get?
I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic.
Been a bit for Bone Thugs. Might go with Kid Cudi
-
Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....
Travis Scott is a big rapper right now
Big Boi is a famous rapper too.
You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are
Just because people know who these rappers are. Doesn’t make them good.
They all sucked IMO.
Just because people know who these rappers are. Doesn’t make them good.
They all sucked IMO.
That's fine. That's your opinion and I said you're welcome to it.
In your OP you said that no one knows who they are. That's objectively false. That's what I was commenting on.
-
Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland:
"Get yourself three local acts..." Who do you get?
I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic.
Been a bit for Bone Thugs. Might go with Kid Cudi
Been a bit for Bone Thugs. Might go with Kid Cudi
Machine Gun Kelly?
Hell, you could throw in Trent Reznor too....
-
You might need a pardon to get bonez
-
Been a bit for Bone Thugs. Might go with Kid Cudi
Machine Gun Kelly?
Hell, you could throw in Trent Reznor too....
Machine Gun Kelly?
Hell, you could throw in Trent Reznor too....
I can't stand MGK
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
