Worst Halftime EVER
-
Who honestly cares about the halftime show anyways?....
Who honestly cares about the halftime show anyways?....
I don’t care. But if they are going to make us watch that crap. It should be worth it
-
Who honestly cares about the halftime show anyways?....
I don’t care. But if they are going to make us watch that crap. It should be worth it
I don’t care. But if they are going to make us watch that crap. It should be worth it
The sponge bob intro helped make it worth it but I am a spongebob fan lol
-
I didn’t see the intro. I went and did laundry. Came back and watched GARBAGE
-
Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....
Travis Scott is a big rapper right now
Big Boi is a famous rapper too.
You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are
-
Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....
Travis Scott is a big rapper right now
Big Boi is a famous rapper too.
You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are
Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....
Travis Scott is a big rapper right now
Big Boi is a famous rapper too.
You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are
Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland:
"Get yourself three local acts..." Who do you get?
I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic.
-
Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....
Travis Scott is a big rapper right now
Big Boi is a famous rapper too.
You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are
Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....
Travis Scott is a big rapper right now
Big Boi is a famous rapper too.
You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are
Just because people know who these rappers are. Doesn’t make them good.
They all sucked IMO.
-
Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....
Travis Scott is a big rapper right now
Big Boi is a famous rapper too.
You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are
Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland:
"Get yourself three local acts..." Who do you get?
I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic.
Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland:
"Get yourself three local acts..." Who do you get?
I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic.
Been a bit for Bone Thugs. Might go with Kid Cudi
-
Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....
Travis Scott is a big rapper right now
Big Boi is a famous rapper too.
You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are
Just because people know who these rappers are. Doesn’t make them good.
They all sucked IMO.
Just because people know who these rappers are. Doesn’t make them good.
They all sucked IMO.
That's fine. That's your opinion and I said you're welcome to it.
In your OP you said that no one knows who they are. That's objectively false. That's what I was commenting on.
-
Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland:
"Get yourself three local acts..." Who do you get?
I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic.
Been a bit for Bone Thugs. Might go with Kid Cudi
Been a bit for Bone Thugs. Might go with Kid Cudi
Machine Gun Kelly?
Hell, you could throw in Trent Reznor too....
-
You might need a pardon to get bonez
-
Been a bit for Bone Thugs. Might go with Kid Cudi
Machine Gun Kelly?
Hell, you could throw in Trent Reznor too....
Machine Gun Kelly?
Hell, you could throw in Trent Reznor too....
I can't stand MGK
-
I would put in Alex Bevan
-
Machine Gun Kelly?
Hell, you could throw in Trent Reznor too....
I can't stand MGK
I can't stand MGK
Why do I feel like I'm missing a big local act?
Joe Walsh, Trent Reznor, Bone Thugs, Machine Gun Kelly, Kid Cudi, The Black Keys, Marilyn Manson, Tracy Chapman, Devo, Macy Gray... I feel like I'm missing a big local act or two...
-
-
Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....
Travis Scott is a big rapper right now
Big Boi is a famous rapper too.
You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are
Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland:
"Get yourself three local acts..." Who do you get?
I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic.
Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland:
"Get yourself three local acts..." Who do you get?
I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic.
I would get a real band like Dreamtheater that kicks all theyre asses!
-
Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland:
"Get yourself three local acts..." Who do you get?
I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic.
I would get a real band like Dreamtheater that kicks all theyre asses!
-
Who?
LOL! They are awesome... Probably a little too sophisticated for your taste.. A great band loaded with world class musicians... They have an amazing underground follwing since the early 90's... They had a hit with 'Pull Me Under" And they're about to release a new album soon... They cover an eclectic range of music.. Kind of like Yes meets Rush...
-
Who?
LOL! They are awesome... Probably a little too sophisticated for your taste.. A great band loaded with world class musicians... They have an amazing underground follwing since the early 90's... They had a hit with 'Pull Me Under" And they're about to release a new album soon... They cover an eclectic range of music.. Kind of like Yes meets Rush...
LOL! They are awesome... Probably a little too sophisticated for your taste.. A great band loaded with world class musicians... They have an amazing underground follwing since the early 90's... They had a hit with 'Pull Me Under" And they're about to release a new album soon... They cover an eclectic range of music.. Kind of like Yes meets Rush...
I absolutely loathe Rush, so you are probably right.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
