Worst Halftime EVER
-
Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....
Travis Scott is a big rapper right now
Big Boi is a famous rapper too.
You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are
Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland:
"Get yourself three local acts..." Who do you get?
I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic.
Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland:
"Get yourself three local acts..." Who do you get?
I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic.
Easy Street Band
?
WSS
-
cause nobody wanted to do it. SB is not the glamour spot it once was. NFL is in decline.
Record profits and ratings up 5% this year which raised it back up close to the record-setting ratings 3 years ago. Don't know how much of a decline it is in.
I didn't like the halftime show either but I am curious what is the last halftime show you liked.
I didn't like the halftime show either but I am curious what is the last halftime show you liked.
When John Mellencamp played in Detroit, then flew to Dallas and played there too on Thanksgiving years ago.
I'd rather watch highlights honestly. But the Super Bowl is about catering to non-fans and advertising revenue.
-
LOL! They are awesome... Probably a little too sophisticated for your taste.. A great band loaded with world class musicians... They have an amazing underground follwing since the early 90's... They had a hit with 'Pull Me Under" And they're about to release a new album soon... They cover an eclectic range of music.. Kind of like Yes meets Rush...
I absolutely loathe Rush, so you are probably right.
I absolutely loathe Rush, so you are probably right.
Put 2112 on in the car, you'll like that I bet.
-
A shirtless Adam from The Voice? Veggies with dill dip was a far better choice. Turned it down until 2nd half.
-
On the other hand Gladys Knight knocked it out of the park.
WSS
-
I absolutely loathe Rush, so you are probably right.
Put 2112 on in the car, you'll like that I bet.
-
I have no idea why people would watch, lol.
-
Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....
Travis Scott is a big rapper right now
Big Boi is a famous rapper too.
You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are
Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....
Travis Scott is a big rapper right now
Big Boi is a famous rapper too.
You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are
I know what vinegar and grapefruit juice are.....that does not mean that consuming them would still not leave me with a sour stomach.
-
I can't stand MGK
Why do I feel like I'm missing a big local act?
Joe Walsh, Trent Reznor, Bone Thugs, Machine Gun Kelly, Kid Cudi, The Black Keys, Marilyn Manson, Tracy Chapman, Devo, Macy Gray... I feel like I'm missing a big local act or two...
Why do I feel like I'm missing a big local act?
Joe Walsh, Trent Reznor, Bone Thugs, Machine Gun Kelly, Kid Cudi, The Black Keys, Marilyn Manson, Tracy Chapman, Devo, Macy Gray... I feel like I'm missing a big local act or two...
The Raspberries/Eric Carmen Chrissie Hynde and the Pretenders (part local), Glass Harp,/Phil Keaggy, The James Gang/Joe Walsh, Wild Cherry, The Human Beinz, the Leverts, Michael Stanley, The Outsiders
-
Why do I feel like I'm missing a big local act?
Joe Walsh, Trent Reznor, Bone Thugs, Machine Gun Kelly, Kid Cudi, The Black Keys, Marilyn Manson, Tracy Chapman, Devo, Macy Gray... I feel like I'm missing a big local act or two...
The Raspberries/Eric Carmen Chrissie Hynde and the Pretenders (part local), Glass Harp,/Phil Keaggy, The James Gang/Joe Walsh, Wild Cherry, The Human Beinz, the Leverts, Michael Stanley, The Outsiders
The Raspberries/Eric Carmen Chrissie Hynde and the Pretenders (part local), Glass Harp,/Phil Keaggy, The James Gang/Joe Walsh, Wild Cherry, The Human Beinz, the Leverts, Michael Stanley, The Outsiders
Let's not forget our own WSS.
-
LOL! They are awesome... Probably a little too sophisticated for your taste.. A great band loaded with world class musicians... They have an amazing underground follwing since the early 90's... They had a hit with 'Pull Me Under" And they're about to release a new album soon... They cover an eclectic range of music.. Kind of like Yes meets Rush...
I absolutely loathe Rush, so you are probably right.
I absolutely loathe Rush, so you are probably right.
12yrs old, November 1980, Long Beach Arena, my 1st concert ever ..... Rush's Moving Pictures Tour with Golden Earring opening up.
First time I ever smelled pot.
-
I absolutely loathe Rush, so you are probably right.
12yrs old, November 1980, Long Beach Arena, my 1st concert ever ..... Rush's Moving Pictures Tour with Golden Earring opening up.
First time I ever smelled pot.
-
Am I the only one who thought the halftime show was fine? Obviously Levine losing his clothes to show the dad bod was...awkward but I appreciated him actually singing and his pop hits are fine. That's not one of those performances I'm going to tell my grandkids about, sure but it was fine. People acting like this was the worst thing of all time, I just don't see that
-
Am I the only one who thought the halftime show was fine? Obviously Levine losing his clothes to show the dad bod was...awkward but I appreciated him actually singing and his pop hits are fine. That's not one of those performances I'm going to tell my grandkids about, sure but it was fine. People acting like this was the worst thing of all time, I just don't see that
Am I the only one who thought the halftime show was fine? Obviously Levine losing his clothes to show the dad bod was...awkward but I appreciated him actually singing and his pop hits are fine. That's not one of those performances I'm going to tell my grandkids about, sure but it was fine. People acting like this was the worst thing of all time, I just don't see that
Fine? Depends on how you define "fine". When I think of something being "fine"...I usually think of it as being top notch, top rated. Like...that Shiksa has one fine, fine boute' on her. Or...this is some of the finest wine I have ever had.
Then there is fine as in "yea, fine, OK, whatever". This performance fit into the yea/OK/whatever category.....
This is what I consider "fine":

This is not:

We got the latter, not the former.
-
And I guess the other moral of the story is:
Maroon 5 is to be heard and not seen.
-
On the other hand Gladys Knight knocked it out of the park.
WSS
On the other hand Gladys Knight knocked it out of the park.
WSS
as much as all the rap and crap sucked, she really did an amazing job - she absolutely did. Loved it !
-
And I guess the other moral of the story is:
Maroon 5 is to be heard and not seen.
And I guess the other moral of the story is:
Maroon 5 is to be heard and not seen.
You're saying you'd like to maroon them on a desert island? Levine is OK on The Voice though- minus the band.
Am I the only one who thought the halftime show was fine? Obviously Levine losing his clothes to show the dad bod was...awkward but I appreciated him actually singing and his pop hits are fine. That's not one of those performances I'm going to tell my grandkids about, sure but it was fine. People acting like this was the worst thing of all time, I just don't see that
It wasn't the worst performance I've ever seen, but it was uninspiring to say the least. After the Janet Jackson fiasco, the NFL has gone strictly "safe" with the acts they choose for halftime...
-
Super Bowl Halftime is for women and gays.
Tell me you went out back and had a cigar, restocked the beer cooler, threw some nachos down your pieholes and walked the dog and I might have some new respect for you homos.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Super Bowl Halftime is for women and gays.
Tell me you went out back and had a cigar, restocked the beer cooler, threw some nachos down your pieholes and walked the dog and I might have some new respect for you homos.
Zombo
Anyone who needs to restock the beer cooler at halftime is a poor planner before the game.
-
Zombo said:
Super Bowl Halftime is for women and gays.
Tell me you went out back and had a cigar, restocked the beer cooler, threw some nachos down your pieholes and walked the dog and I might have some new respect for you homos.
Zombo
Anyone who needs to restock the beer cooler at halftime is a poor planner before the game.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
