Skip to content

Worst Halftime EVER

The Browns Board
73 29 2.3k 1
  • A band playing 15. year old songs. A rapper that was terrible and no one knows.  And then a bunch of screaming nobodies. Topped off by the guy who hasn’t had a hit in over 10 years. Only to be outdone by another useless rapper. And another performance by the has been   

    Just go back to the game

  • (((((((yawn)))))))

    Hope the second half is better. 

  • Broke arm

  • not sure why halftime anymore is bunch crappy music

  • not sure why halftime anymore is bunch crappy music

    @beare said:

    not sure why halftime anymore is bunch crappy music

    cause nobody wanted to do it. SB is not the glamour spot it once was. NFL is in decline. 

  • god this fucking Edelman guy

  • @beare said:

    not sure why halftime anymore is bunch crappy music

    cause nobody wanted to do it. SB is not the glamour spot it once was. NFL is in decline. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    cause nobody wanted to do it. SB is not the glamour spot it once was. NFL is in decline. 

    Record profits and ratings up 5% this year which raised it back up close to the record-setting ratings 3 years ago. Don't know how much of a decline it is in.

    I didn't like the halftime show either but I am curious what is the last halftime show you liked.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    cause nobody wanted to do it. SB is not the glamour spot it once was. NFL is in decline. 

    Record profits and ratings up 5% this year which raised it back up close to the record-setting ratings 3 years ago. Don't know how much of a decline it is in.

    I didn't like the halftime show either but I am curious what is the last halftime show you liked.

    @bjh2130 said:

    Record profits and ratings up 5% this year which raised it back up close to the record-setting ratings 3 years ago. Don't know how much of a decline it is in.

    I didn't like the halftime show either but I am curious what is the last halftime show you liked.

    I’ve never seen a halftime show that was good. They have had the Stones.  The Who. Paul McCartney.  Janet Jackson. 

    Thay have all sucked. 

  • i think prince was best in long time far as halftime

  • Who honestly cares about the halftime show anyways?....

  • Who honestly cares about the halftime show anyways?....

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Who honestly cares about the halftime show anyways?....

    I don’t care.  But if they are going to make us watch that crap.  It should be worth it

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Who honestly cares about the halftime show anyways?....

    I don’t care.  But if they are going to make us watch that crap.  It should be worth it

    @browns149 said:

    I don’t care.  But if they are going to make us watch that crap.  It should be worth it

    The sponge bob intro helped make it worth it but I am a spongebob fan lol

  • I didn’t see the intro.  I went and did laundry. Came back and watched GARBAGE

  • I went and played my guitar for half an hour.

  • Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....

    Travis Scott is a big rapper right now

    Big Boi is a famous rapper too. 

    You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are

  • Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....

    Travis Scott is a big rapper right now

    Big Boi is a famous rapper too. 

    You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are

    @mld-woody said:

    Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....

    Travis Scott is a big rapper right now

    Big Boi is a famous rapper too. 

    You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are

    Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland: 

    "Get yourself three local acts..." Who do you get?

    I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic. 

  • Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....

    Travis Scott is a big rapper right now

    Big Boi is a famous rapper too. 

    You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are

    @mld-woody said:

    Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....

    Travis Scott is a big rapper right now

    Big Boi is a famous rapper too. 

    You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are

    Just because people know who these rappers are.  Doesn’t make them good. 

    They all sucked IMO. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....

    Travis Scott is a big rapper right now

    Big Boi is a famous rapper too. 

    You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are

    Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland: 

    "Get yourself three local acts..." Who do you get?

    I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland: 

    "Get yourself three local acts..." Who do you get?

    I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic. 

    Been a bit for Bone Thugs. Might go with Kid Cudi

  • @mld-woody said:

    Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....

    Travis Scott is a big rapper right now

    Big Boi is a famous rapper too. 

    You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are

    Just because people know who these rappers are.  Doesn’t make them good. 

    They all sucked IMO. 

    @browns149 said:

    Just because people know who these rappers are.  Doesn’t make them good. 

    They all sucked IMO. 

    That's fine. That's your opinion and I said you're welcome to it.

    In your OP you said that no one knows who they are. That's objectively false. That's what I was commenting on.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland: 

    "Get yourself three local acts..." Who do you get?

    I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic. 

    Been a bit for Bone Thugs. Might go with Kid Cudi

    @mld-woody said:

    Been a bit for Bone Thugs. Might go with Kid Cudi

    Machine Gun Kelly?

    Hell, you could throw in Trent Reznor too....