Skip to content

Survey Tuesday 2/5/19

The Browns Board
34 10 670
  • Here are today's  Survey Questions.   Give your answers:

    1. Which stadiums have you been to to see an NFL game, if any?  Current or former

    2. Which stadiums have you been to to see a Major League baseball game, if any?  Current or former

    3. Which stadiums/arenas have you been to to see either an NBA or an NHL game, if any?  Current or former

    4. The Super Bowl commercials for Bud Light seemed to imply that having Corn Syrup in beer is bad.   Do you believe it is bad?  Or not? If so, why? If not, why?

    Somebody wake up Westside Steve to answer this question. 

    5. Who makes the best fast food hamburgers?

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @the-gipper said:

    Here are today's  Survey Questions.   Give your answers:

    1. Which stadiums have you been to to see an NFL game, if any?  Current or former

    Cleveland Seattle and Atlanta

    2. Which stadiums have you been to to see a Major League baseball game, if any?  Current or former

    Seattle Atlanta and Cincinnati

    3. Which stadiums/arenas have you been to to see either an NBA or an NHL game, if any?  Current or former

    Portland

    4. The Super Bowl commercials for Bud Light seemed to imply that having Corn Syrup in beer is bad.   Do you believe it is bad?  Or not? If so, why? If not, why?

    Somebody wake up Westside Steve to answer this question. 

    no idea

    5. Who makes the best fast food hamburgers?

    don't do fast food

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #3

    Here are today's  Survey Questions.   Give your answers:

    1. Which stadiums have you been to to see an NFL game, if any?  Current or former

    Cleveland Muni.   Cleveland Browns stadium (Fistfuck  Energy Stadium?)  NRG Stadium, Houston.   Nissan Stadium...Nashville. 

    I have toured a couple of others...but not during a game (Superdome/Lambeau).   And I have seen/driven around a number of others.

    2. Which stadiums have you been to to see a Major League baseball game, if any?  Current or former

    Been to games at:  Skydome, Toronto; Three Rivers...Pittsburgh; nka Hard Rock Stadium.. Miami..ish...when Florida Marlins played there; Riverfront--Cincinnati; Wrigley Field, Chicago;  Busch Stadium St. Louis; Coors Field, Denver.  the Metrodome in Minnesota;     I also saw the Blue Jays play in their old ballpark before the Skydome.  I think it was called Exhibition Stadium. And of course, Muni and The Jake.

    I guess, to me, it is just a gentler, kinder, less expensive, easier process to have gone to a baseball game than a football game. 

    3. Which stadiums/arenas have you been to to see either an NBA or an NHL game, if any?  Current or former

    Only The Richfield Coliseum and the Q....or whatever it was formerly called.

    I have been in a few other NBA/NHL arenas....but for other events...like conventions  (Anaheim, Delta Center Salt Lake,  Denver, Montreal)

    4. The Super Bowl commercials for Bud Light seemed to imply that having Corn Syrup in beer is bad.   Do you believe it is bad?  Or not? If so, why? If not, why?

    Somebody wake up Westside Steve to answer this question. 

    I asked this question because I don't know.

    5. Who makes the best fast food hamburgers?

    Think that Wendy's has the best basic burger

  • @the-gipper said:

    Here are today's  Survey Questions.   Give your answers:

    1. Which stadiums have you been to to see an NFL game, if any?  Current or former

    Cleveland Seattle and Atlanta

    2. Which stadiums have you been to to see a Major League baseball game, if any?  Current or former

    Seattle Atlanta and Cincinnati

    3. Which stadiums/arenas have you been to to see either an NBA or an NHL game, if any?  Current or former

    Portland

    4. The Super Bowl commercials for Bud Light seemed to imply that having Corn Syrup in beer is bad.   Do you believe it is bad?  Or not? If so, why? If not, why?

    Somebody wake up Westside Steve to answer this question. 

    no idea

    5. Who makes the best fast food hamburgers?

    don't do fast food

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @atom said:

    I asked for stadiums...not cities.  Some teams, like those in Atlanta....and Cleveland have had team play in multiple stadia.  Which ones?

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #5

    1. Which stadiums have you been to to see an NFL game, if any?  Current or former

    The stadiums are always changing names, so I'll give you the cities: Cleveland (old and new), Miami, Jacksonville, Tampa (old and new), Anaheim, Meadowlands (old),

    2. Which stadiums have you been to to see a Major League baseball game, if any?  Current or former

    Cleveland (old and new) Pittsburgh (old and new) Yankee Stadium (old) Shea Stadium (old), Wrigley, Miami (old), Tampa Bay, Atlanta (old, old), Anaheim, Houston (Astrodome), Tigers (new), Cincinnati (old), San Francico (Candlestick)

    3. Which stadiums/arenas have you been to to see either an NBA or an NHL game, if any?  Current or former

    Cleveland, Miami, Orlando, Meadowlands, Madison Square Garden

    4. The Super Bowl commercials for Bud Light seemed to imply that having Corn Syrup in beer is bad.   Do you believe it is bad?  Or not? If so, why? If not, why?

    Somebody wake up Westside Steve to answer this question. 

    Don't know, don't care.

    5. Who makes the best fast food hamburgers?

    Culvers

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by Mark O
    #6

    1.  Cleveland (old and new).   Qualcomm, Anaheim

    2.  Cleveland (old and new)  Qualcomm (SD), Petco Park (SD).  Candlestink (SF), Oakland Coliseum, Anaheim Stadium, Dodger Stadium (dump), Bank One ballpark (arizona).

    3.  Cleveland (new) Richfield, Orlando Magic, LA Forum (Kings), Staples Center (Kings, Clippers).

    4.  Who Cares

    5.  In N Out

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7

    5. Who makes the best fast food hamburgers?

    Culvers

    Very good....problem is we don't have them anywhere near here. (do you have them in Naples?)

  • 1.  Cleveland (old and new).   Qualcomm, Anaheim

    2.  Cleveland (old and new)  Qualcomm (SD), Petco Park (SD).  Candlestink (SF), Oakland Coliseum, Anaheim Stadium, Dodger Stadium (dump), Bank One ballpark (arizona).

    3.  Cleveland (new) Richfield, Orlando Magic, LA Forum (Kings), Staples Center (Kings, Clippers).

    4.  Who Cares

    5.  In N Out

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @mark-o said:

    1.  Cleveland (old and new).   Qualcomm, Anaheim

    2.  Cleveland (old and new)  Qualcomm (SD), Petco Park (SD).  Candlestink (SF), Oakland Coliseum, Anaheim Stadium, Dodger Stadium (dump), Bank One ballpark (arizona).

    3.  Cleveland (new) Richfield, Orlando Magic, LA Forum (Kings), Staples Center (Kings, Clippers).

    4.  Who Cares

    5.  In N Out

    Bud Light cared enough to make a big point of it during their 5 million dollar Super Bowl commercial.  I just wondered why they would think that is a big selling point.

  • @mark-o said:

    1.  Cleveland (old and new).   Qualcomm, Anaheim

    2.  Cleveland (old and new)  Qualcomm (SD), Petco Park (SD).  Candlestink (SF), Oakland Coliseum, Anaheim Stadium, Dodger Stadium (dump), Bank One ballpark (arizona).

    3.  Cleveland (new) Richfield, Orlando Magic, LA Forum (Kings), Staples Center (Kings, Clippers).

    4.  Who Cares

    5.  In N Out

    Bud Light cared enough to make a big point of it during their 5 million dollar Super Bowl commercial.  I just wondered why they would think that is a big selling point.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @the-gipper said:

    Bud Light cared enough to make a big point of it during their 5 million dollar Super Bowl commercial.  I just wondered why they would think that is a big selling point.

    True...but that doesn't mean I should care.   🙂

  • @the-gipper said:

    Bud Light cared enough to make a big point of it during their 5 million dollar Super Bowl commercial.  I just wondered why they would think that is a big selling point.

    True...but that doesn't mean I should care.   🙂

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #10

    @mark-o said:

    True...but that doesn't mean I should care.   🙂

    But you didn't say "I don't care"....you asked "Who cares?"    You see the difference, don't you?  😆

  • @mark-o said:

    True...but that doesn't mean I should care.   🙂

    But you didn't say "I don't care"....you asked "Who cares?"    You see the difference, don't you?  😆

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @the-gipper said:

    But you didn't say "I don't care"....you asked "Who cares?"    You see the difference, don't you?  😆

    Who cares because I don't care and if i don't care then no one should care.   See the difference?   🙂

  • @the-gipper said:

    But you didn't say "I don't care"....you asked "Who cares?"    You see the difference, don't you?  😆

    Who cares because I don't care and if i don't care then no one should care.   See the difference?   🙂

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @mark-o said:

    Who cares because I don't care and if i don't care then no one should care.   See the difference?   🙂

    Well....that is an egocentric, narcissistic, esoteric response that applies to only you, yourself, and you.

    I just wanna be able to tell ole Redneck Randy out there what the hell is wrong with a little corn syrup in muh beer.  Dagnabbit.

    The fate of "Merica"  may depend on the answer.

  • @mark-o said:

    Who cares because I don't care and if i don't care then no one should care.   See the difference?   🙂

    Well....that is an egocentric, narcissistic, esoteric response that applies to only you, yourself, and you.

    I just wanna be able to tell ole Redneck Randy out there what the hell is wrong with a little corn syrup in muh beer.  Dagnabbit.

    The fate of "Merica"  may depend on the answer.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @the-gipper said:

    Well....that is an egocentric, narcissistic, esoteric response that applies to only you, yourself, and you.

    I just wanna be able to tell ole Redneck Randy out there what the hell is wrong with a little corn syrup in muh beer.  Dagnabbit.

    The fate of "Merica"  may depend on the answer.

    I doubt the fate of anything depends on that answer.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well....that is an egocentric, narcissistic, esoteric response that applies to only you, yourself, and you.

    I just wanna be able to tell ole Redneck Randy out there what the hell is wrong with a little corn syrup in muh beer.  Dagnabbit.

    The fate of "Merica"  may depend on the answer.

    I doubt the fate of anything depends on that answer.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @mark-o said:

    I doubt the fate of anything depends on that answer.

    Corn producing farmers all across the nation might disagree.

    https://nypost.com/2019/02/04/corn-farmers-pissed-over-bud-light-super-bowl-ad/

  • @atom said:

    I asked for stadiums...not cities.  Some teams, like those in Atlanta....and Cleveland have had team play in multiple stadia.  Which ones?

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @the-gipper said:

    I asked for stadiums...not cities.  Some teams, like those in Atlanta....and Cleveland have had team play in multiple stadia.  Which ones?

    cleveland old and new seattle old and new atlanta fulton county stadium,,,,happy now ?

  • Here are today's  Survey Questions.   Give your answers:

    1. Which stadiums have you been to to see an NFL game, if any?  Current or former

    2. Which stadiums have you been to to see a Major League baseball game, if any?  Current or former

    3. Which stadiums/arenas have you been to to see either an NBA or an NHL game, if any?  Current or former

    4. The Super Bowl commercials for Bud Light seemed to imply that having Corn Syrup in beer is bad.   Do you believe it is bad?  Or not? If so, why? If not, why?

    Somebody wake up Westside Steve to answer this question. 

    5. Who makes the best fast food hamburgers?

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806
    #16

    @the-gipper said:

    Here are today's  Survey Questions.   Give your answers:

    1. Which stadiums have you been to to see an NFL game, if any?  Current or former

    Rich Stadium (Buffalo), Hoosier Dome, Jerry Jones' palace, Houston NRG

    2. Which stadiums have you been to to see a Major League baseball game, if any?  Current or former

    Just the old Cle Stadium and Jacobs Field

    3. Which stadiums/arenas have you been to to see either an NBA or an NHL game, if any?  Current or former

    Rogers center (Vancouver), the old Igloo (hideous Pittsburgh), Cleveland Arena (Barons & Crusaders), Richfield Coliseum (Crusaders, NHL Barons). I'd love to go to a Calgary Flames and Montreal Canadiens game someday.

    4. The Super Bowl commercials for Bud Light seemed to imply that having Corn Syrup in beer is bad.   Do you believe it is bad?  Or not? If so, why? If not, why?

    Somebody wake up Westside Steve to answer this question. 

    5. Who makes the best fast food hamburgers?

    Wendy's

  • 5. Who makes the best fast food hamburgers?

    Culvers

    Very good....problem is we don't have them anywhere near here. (do you have them in Naples?)

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @the-gipper said:

    5. Who makes the best fast food hamburgers?

    Culvers

    Very good....problem is we don't have them anywhere near here. (do you have them in Naples?)

    We do have them. I dont eat a lot of fast food, but the Culver Burger is pretty good.

    Zombo

  • Here are today's  Survey Questions.   Give your answers:

    1. Which stadiums have you been to to see an NFL game, if any?  Current or former

    2. Which stadiums have you been to to see a Major League baseball game, if any?  Current or former

    3. Which stadiums/arenas have you been to to see either an NBA or an NHL game, if any?  Current or former

    4. The Super Bowl commercials for Bud Light seemed to imply that having Corn Syrup in beer is bad.   Do you believe it is bad?  Or not? If so, why? If not, why?

    Somebody wake up Westside Steve to answer this question. 

    5. Who makes the best fast food hamburgers?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @the-gipper said:

    Here are today's  Survey Questions.   Give your answers:

    1. Which stadiums have you been to to see an NFL game, if any?  Current or former 

    Cleveland Stadium, First Energy Stadium

    2. Which stadiums have you been to to see a Major League baseball game, if any?  Current or former

    Cleveland Stadium, Progressive Field, Tiger Stadium and Comerica Park (Detroit), Three Rivers Stadium and PNC Park (Pittsburgh) and Great American Ballpark (Cincinnati)

    3. Which stadiums/arenas have you been to to see either an NBA or an NHL game, if any?  Current or former 

    Quicken Loans Arena (Cleveland) and whatever the arena in Pittsburgh was called that predated the current arena (The Igloo?) back in 1998. 

    4. The Super Bowl commercials for Bud Light seemed to imply that having Corn Syrup in beer is bad.   Do you believe it is bad?  Or not? If so, why? If not, why?

    You serious, Clark?

    Somebody wake up Westside Steve to answer this question. 

    5. Who makes the best fast food hamburgers?

    I'm going with Hamburger Station. They are like White Castle, but good. Now for hamburger restaurants? Hodge's in Barberton is damn good... Thurman's in Columbus is too. 

  • 1.  Cleveland (old and new).   Qualcomm, Anaheim

    2.  Cleveland (old and new)  Qualcomm (SD), Petco Park (SD).  Candlestink (SF), Oakland Coliseum, Anaheim Stadium, Dodger Stadium (dump), Bank One ballpark (arizona).

    3.  Cleveland (new) Richfield, Orlando Magic, LA Forum (Kings), Staples Center (Kings, Clippers).

    4.  Who Cares

    5.  In N Out

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @mark-o said:

    Dodger Stadium (dump)

    I found this interesting. All I've ever heard is how great a ballpark this is and how it's the Taj Mahal of MLB...

  • @mark-o said:

    Who cares because I don't care and if i don't care then no one should care.   See the difference?   🙂

    Well....that is an egocentric, narcissistic, esoteric response that applies to only you, yourself, and you.

    I just wanna be able to tell ole Redneck Randy out there what the hell is wrong with a little corn syrup in muh beer.  Dagnabbit.

    The fate of "Merica"  may depend on the answer.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @the-gipper said:

    Well....that is an egocentric, narcissistic, esoteric response that applies to only you, yourself, and you.

    That description fits MarkO perfectly, I'm surprised that you're surprised about that...

    About the survey, I can't answer any of the questions, but I gotta say that apart from a football game, I bet I'd enjoy watching a NHL game live. 

  • Here are today's  Survey Questions.   Give your answers:

    1. Which stadiums have you been to to see an NFL game, if any?  Current or former

    2. Which stadiums have you been to to see a Major League baseball game, if any?  Current or former

    3. Which stadiums/arenas have you been to to see either an NBA or an NHL game, if any?  Current or former

    4. The Super Bowl commercials for Bud Light seemed to imply that having Corn Syrup in beer is bad.   Do you believe it is bad?  Or not? If so, why? If not, why?

    Somebody wake up Westside Steve to answer this question. 

    5. Who makes the best fast food hamburgers?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @the-gipper said:

    1. Which stadiums have you been to to see an NFL game, if any?  Current or former

         The New Mile High in Denver last season

    2. Which stadiums have you been to to see a Major League baseball game, if any?  Current or former

         Old Astrodome in Houston when it was new against Roberto Clemente, et al of the Pirates.

    3. Which stadiums/arenas have you been to to see either an NBA or an NHL game, if any?  Current or former

         Never seen one live, but have seen the Harlem Globetrotters ?

    4. The Super Bowl commercials for Bud Light seemed to imply that having Corn Syrup in beer is bad.   Do you believe it is bad?  Or not? If so, why? If not, why?

         I may own stock in Bud, but I don't like any of their beer. Give me a Rochefort 10 Belgian Trappist any day of the week (I'd settle for Rochefort 8).

    5. Who makes the best fast food hamburgers?

         Wendy's with Sonic second because of the bun.