AAF
-
-
Who does Kevin "The Franchise QB" Hogan play for?
You would make me look that up. Still in the NFL (for now) hanging on with the Denver Broncos.
-
Who does Kevin "The Franchise QB" Hogan play for?
You would make me look that up. Still in the NFL (for now) hanging on with the Denver Broncos.
-
When they figure out it's not a passing league, or rather a limited passing league, the balance will come. I figured RBs would like up yards...
Woodside looking decent
When they figure out it's not a passing league, or rather a limited passing league, the balance will come. I figured RBs would like up yards...
Woodside looking decent
Not a passing league? The 5 men blitz rule makes me think it is even more a passing league than the NFL.
I think it is going to be used as a lab for future NFL rules or changes in the game. No kickoffs, for example.
-
My AAF team is terrible and they misuse my favorite player.
It's the 2017 Browns all over again
-
Myles would have been sent to.gitmo for doing this to ben...
No flag thrown, color me intrigued now by this new league
-
My AAF team is terrible and they misuse my favorite player.
It's the 2017 Browns all over again
My AAF team is terrible and they misuse my favorite player.
It's the 2017 Browns all over again
Of course, you pretty much bring suckitude to everything, and maybe that player ain't even much good for this league....so maybe you should get a new favorite player. Some guy named Smith...who is from FMU...scored a couple of TDs for the other team...Orlando.
I still haven't made up my mind about "my team": San Antonio/San Diego/Birmingham.
Scores
Sunday
Birmingham Iron 26, Memphis Express 0
Arizona Hotshots 38, Salt Lake City Stallions 22Saturday
Orlando Apollos 40, Atlanta Legends 6
San Antonio Commanders 15, San Diego Fleet 6 -
Nfl refs would have thrown every flag they had then dropped their pants and shit in their hands so they had more shit to throw....
-
Trent Richardson overcomes slow start with two TDs
This was supposed to be Richardson's comeback, but the former Cleveland Browns and Indianapolis Colts running back got off to a slow start with eight carries for 17 yards through the first half. His third quarter wasn't looking any better with a lost fumble on one of his better runs of the day. However, Richardson finally found the end zone in the fourth quarter to put the Iron up 15-0 and scored the ensuing two-point conversion. He also had a late-game touchdown, his second of the day, to finish with 56 yards in a 26-0 victory.
It's been an overall tough day for Richardson as he tries to make his way back to theNFL -- his yards per carry was still under 3.0 -- but at least it ended better than it started.
-
Iron shut down Express with strong defensive effort
Similar to Saturday night's defensive struggle between San Antonio and San Diego, Memphis-Birmingham was a rock fight for about three quarters The Iron lead 9-0, but were absolutely stout on defense. One of the best plays of the day came on a tip-drill interception of Express quarterback Christian Hackenberg, who has struggled to find any consistency in his career following his breakout freshman season at Penn State.
-
Trent Richardson overcomes slow start with two TDs
This was supposed to be Richardson's comeback, but the former Cleveland Browns and Indianapolis Colts running back got off to a slow start with eight carries for 17 yards through the first half. His third quarter wasn't looking any better with a lost fumble on one of his better runs of the day. However, Richardson finally found the end zone in the fourth quarter to put the Iron up 15-0 and scored the ensuing two-point conversion. He also had a late-game touchdown, his second of the day, to finish with 56 yards in a 26-0 victory.
It's been an overall tough day for Richardson as he tries to make his way back to theNFL -- his yards per carry was still under 3.0 -- but at least it ended better than it started.
Trent Richardson overcomes slow start with two TDs
This was supposed to be Richardson's comeback, but the former Cleveland Browns and Indianapolis Colts running back got off to a slow start with eight carries for 17 yards through the first half. His third quarter wasn't looking any better with a lost fumble on one of his better runs of the day. However, Richardson finally found the end zone in the fourth quarter to put the Iron up 15-0 and scored the ensuing two-point conversion. He also had a late-game touchdown, his second of the day, to finish with 56 yards in a 26-0 victory.
It's been an overall tough day for Richardson as he tries to make his way back to theNFL -- his yards per carry was still under 3.0 -- but at least it ended better than it started.
When I saw "Trent Richardson" I thought it must be some new guy. And 3 year $250,000 zero guarantees to play is a real comedown, used to be a typical NFL game check.
Good luck to him.
-
Trent Richardson overcomes slow start with two TDs
This was supposed to be Richardson's comeback, but the former Cleveland Browns and Indianapolis Colts running back got off to a slow start with eight carries for 17 yards through the first half. His third quarter wasn't looking any better with a lost fumble on one of his better runs of the day. However, Richardson finally found the end zone in the fourth quarter to put the Iron up 15-0 and scored the ensuing two-point conversion. He also had a late-game touchdown, his second of the day, to finish with 56 yards in a 26-0 victory.
It's been an overall tough day for Richardson as he tries to make his way back to theNFL -- his yards per carry was still under 3.0 -- but at least it ended better than it started.
When I saw "Trent Richardson" I thought it must be some new guy. And 3 year $250,000 zero guarantees to play is a real comedown, used to be a typical NFL game check.
Good luck to him.
-
I watched the highlight reel and didn't think that Richardson had a good game, but damn those stats...
And Hackember was plain awful.
-
I watched the highlight reel and didn't think that Richardson had a good game, but damn those stats...
And Hackember was plain awful.
I watched the highlight reel and didn't think that Richardson had a good game, but damn those stats...
And Hackember was plain awful.
For what its worth, in checking the stats, a guy named A. Hunt from Orlando had the most rushing yards with like 78...another guy had 64...and TR had 58 for third.
-
I should watch more than the 5 minutes I did last Saturday. Too bad Qualcomm stadium sucks. Like municipal stadium bad. Anyone who's been there knows exactly what I mean.
I should watch more than the 5 minutes I did last Saturday. Too bad Qualcomm stadium sucks. Like municipal stadium bad. Anyone who's been there knows exactly what I mean.
Ah yes the Ol' Muni, you could smell the men's room from 50 yards away.

I miss that old dump, great memories there like the hot dogs with stadium mustard and a beer.......sitting behind a pole. Loved it!
-
I should watch more than the 5 minutes I did last Saturday. Too bad Qualcomm stadium sucks. Like municipal stadium bad. Anyone who's been there knows exactly what I mean.
-
Why are they more lax on the AAF on defensive rules since its affiliated with the NFL? I mean popping a qb's helmet off and driving him to the ground landing on him? Clay matthews must be like.......
-
I honestly think the AAF may be a testing ground for NFL rule changes.
Mike
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
