Skip to content

Free Steven Avery and Brenden Dassy

Barber Shop Talk
38 16 2.4k
  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm beside myself. Get this out. Making a murderer on Netflix. It's Deplorable. Unforgivable. Is this America? 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Is this the Browns forum? 

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Is this real life?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Is this just fantasy? 

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Caught in a landslide

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Poe's Escape from Reality ? 

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Open your eyes, Poe. 

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Look up to the sky and say

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Because I'm easy come, easy go ...

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Easy Go.  Little High, Little low.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #12

    ......um....it doesn't really matter,  to me....

  • I'm beside myself. Get this out. Making a murderer on Netflix. It's Deplorable. Unforgivable. Is this America? 

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222
    #13

    @poeticg said:

    I'm beside myself. Get this out. Making a murderer on Netflix. It's Deplorable. Unforgivable. Is this America? 

    You are a few years behind on this one PG, this came out years ago as did the outcry for justice 🙂.  Search around, there is also a documentary presenting the opposite viewpoint as well. 

  • @poeticg said:

    I'm beside myself. Get this out. Making a murderer on Netflix. It's Deplorable. Unforgivable. Is this America? 

    You are a few years behind on this one PG, this came out years ago as did the outcry for justice 🙂.  Search around, there is also a documentary presenting the opposite viewpoint as well. 

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @jcam222 said:

    You are a few years behind on this one PG, this came out years ago as did the outcry for justice 🙂.  Search around, there is also a documentary presenting the opposite viewpoint as well. 

    You killed Kenny!

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #15

    ROSEBUD WAS HIS SLED! 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #16

    BRUCE WILLIS WAS DEAD ALL THE TIME!

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I'll look into the other documentary and I'll be open to receiving the truth. 

    I know it's a couple of years late but if this is true, how can it be that they are still in there. 

    There must be justice or there is no America to fight for. Even one day of wrongful imprisonment is too much, a lifetime of incarceration is something I cannot just forget about... Imagine if this was someone you love, your child. We can't stand for this. Innocent until proven guilty was never a right that Steven Avery was given. 

    I'm 100% certain that Brenden Dassey is innocent. It brings tears to my eyes, he's was and is a good person... yeah, he's simple but good. Something must be done.

    I'll report back after I've watched the "other" documentary. I have a really good bullshit radar... no amount of hyperbole or propaganda or fear mongering is going to pacify me.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Unfortunately, the system isn't perfect. This happens too frequently. Forget the kid's name...16 yo in ny accused of stealing a backpack, charged with grand larceny and sent to rikers. 3 years passed (2 in solitary confinement ) before trial, witness had changed story several times...charges dropped. Kid committed suicide shorty after. Think the documentary is called Time: 

  • @poeticg said:

    I'm beside myself. Get this out. Making a murderer on Netflix. It's Deplorable. Unforgivable. Is this America? 

    You are a few years behind on this one PG, this came out years ago as did the outcry for justice 🙂.  Search around, there is also a documentary presenting the opposite viewpoint as well. 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @jcam222 said:

    You are a few years behind on this one PG, this came out years ago as did the outcry for justice 🙂.  Search around, there is also a documentary presenting the opposite viewpoint as well. 

    Damn it, man 

  • I'll look into the other documentary and I'll be open to receiving the truth. 

    I know it's a couple of years late but if this is true, how can it be that they are still in there. 

    There must be justice or there is no America to fight for. Even one day of wrongful imprisonment is too much, a lifetime of incarceration is something I cannot just forget about... Imagine if this was someone you love, your child. We can't stand for this. Innocent until proven guilty was never a right that Steven Avery was given. 

    I'm 100% certain that Brenden Dassey is innocent. It brings tears to my eyes, he's was and is a good person... yeah, he's simple but good. Something must be done.

    I'll report back after I've watched the "other" documentary. I have a really good bullshit radar... no amount of hyperbole or propaganda or fear mongering is going to pacify me.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @poeticg said:

    I have a really good bullshit radar... no amount of hyperbole or propaganda or fear mongering is going to pacify me.

    Don't Stop, Poe now. He's having such a good time, He's havin a Ball...