Skip to content

Free Steven Avery and Brenden Dassy

Barber Shop Talk
38 16 2.4k
  • I'm beside myself. Get this out. Making a murderer on Netflix. It's Deplorable. Unforgivable. Is this America? 

  • Is this the Browns forum? 

  • Is this real life?

  • Is this just fantasy? 

  • Caught in a landslide

  • Poe's Escape from Reality ? 

  • Open your eyes, Poe. 

  • Look up to the sky and say

  • I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy

  • Because I'm easy come, easy go ...

  • Easy Go.  Little High, Little low.

  • ......um....it doesn't really matter,  to me....

  • I'm beside myself. Get this out. Making a murderer on Netflix. It's Deplorable. Unforgivable. Is this America? 

    @poeticg said:

    I'm beside myself. Get this out. Making a murderer on Netflix. It's Deplorable. Unforgivable. Is this America? 

    You are a few years behind on this one PG, this came out years ago as did the outcry for justice 🙂.  Search around, there is also a documentary presenting the opposite viewpoint as well. 

  • @poeticg said:

    I'm beside myself. Get this out. Making a murderer on Netflix. It's Deplorable. Unforgivable. Is this America? 

    You are a few years behind on this one PG, this came out years ago as did the outcry for justice 🙂.  Search around, there is also a documentary presenting the opposite viewpoint as well. 

    @jcam222 said:

    You are a few years behind on this one PG, this came out years ago as did the outcry for justice 🙂.  Search around, there is also a documentary presenting the opposite viewpoint as well. 

    You killed Kenny!

  • ROSEBUD WAS HIS SLED! 

  • BRUCE WILLIS WAS DEAD ALL THE TIME!

  • I'll look into the other documentary and I'll be open to receiving the truth. 

    I know it's a couple of years late but if this is true, how can it be that they are still in there. 

    There must be justice or there is no America to fight for. Even one day of wrongful imprisonment is too much, a lifetime of incarceration is something I cannot just forget about... Imagine if this was someone you love, your child. We can't stand for this. Innocent until proven guilty was never a right that Steven Avery was given. 

    I'm 100% certain that Brenden Dassey is innocent. It brings tears to my eyes, he's was and is a good person... yeah, he's simple but good. Something must be done.

    I'll report back after I've watched the "other" documentary. I have a really good bullshit radar... no amount of hyperbole or propaganda or fear mongering is going to pacify me.

  • Unfortunately, the system isn't perfect. This happens too frequently. Forget the kid's name...16 yo in ny accused of stealing a backpack, charged with grand larceny and sent to rikers. 3 years passed (2 in solitary confinement ) before trial, witness had changed story several times...charges dropped. Kid committed suicide shorty after. Think the documentary is called Time: 

  • @poeticg said:

    I'm beside myself. Get this out. Making a murderer on Netflix. It's Deplorable. Unforgivable. Is this America? 

    You are a few years behind on this one PG, this came out years ago as did the outcry for justice 🙂.  Search around, there is also a documentary presenting the opposite viewpoint as well. 

    @jcam222 said:

    You are a few years behind on this one PG, this came out years ago as did the outcry for justice 🙂.  Search around, there is also a documentary presenting the opposite viewpoint as well. 

    Damn it, man 

  • I'll look into the other documentary and I'll be open to receiving the truth. 

    I know it's a couple of years late but if this is true, how can it be that they are still in there. 

    There must be justice or there is no America to fight for. Even one day of wrongful imprisonment is too much, a lifetime of incarceration is something I cannot just forget about... Imagine if this was someone you love, your child. We can't stand for this. Innocent until proven guilty was never a right that Steven Avery was given. 

    I'm 100% certain that Brenden Dassey is innocent. It brings tears to my eyes, he's was and is a good person... yeah, he's simple but good. Something must be done.

    I'll report back after I've watched the "other" documentary. I have a really good bullshit radar... no amount of hyperbole or propaganda or fear mongering is going to pacify me.

    @poeticg said:

    I have a really good bullshit radar... no amount of hyperbole or propaganda or fear mongering is going to pacify me.

    Don't Stop, Poe now. He's having such a good time, He's havin a Ball...