Skip to content

Free Steven Avery and Brenden Dassy

Barber Shop Talk
38 16 2.4k
  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I'll look into the other documentary and I'll be open to receiving the truth. 

    I know it's a couple of years late but if this is true, how can it be that they are still in there. 

    There must be justice or there is no America to fight for. Even one day of wrongful imprisonment is too much, a lifetime of incarceration is something I cannot just forget about... Imagine if this was someone you love, your child. We can't stand for this. Innocent until proven guilty was never a right that Steven Avery was given. 

    I'm 100% certain that Brenden Dassey is innocent. It brings tears to my eyes, he's was and is a good person... yeah, he's simple but good. Something must be done.

    I'll report back after I've watched the "other" documentary. I have a really good bullshit radar... no amount of hyperbole or propaganda or fear mongering is going to pacify me.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Unfortunately, the system isn't perfect. This happens too frequently. Forget the kid's name...16 yo in ny accused of stealing a backpack, charged with grand larceny and sent to rikers. 3 years passed (2 in solitary confinement ) before trial, witness had changed story several times...charges dropped. Kid committed suicide shorty after. Think the documentary is called Time: 

  • @poeticg said:

    I'm beside myself. Get this out. Making a murderer on Netflix. It's Deplorable. Unforgivable. Is this America? 

    You are a few years behind on this one PG, this came out years ago as did the outcry for justice 🙂.  Search around, there is also a documentary presenting the opposite viewpoint as well. 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @jcam222 said:

    You are a few years behind on this one PG, this came out years ago as did the outcry for justice 🙂.  Search around, there is also a documentary presenting the opposite viewpoint as well. 

    Damn it, man 

  • I'll look into the other documentary and I'll be open to receiving the truth. 

    I know it's a couple of years late but if this is true, how can it be that they are still in there. 

    There must be justice or there is no America to fight for. Even one day of wrongful imprisonment is too much, a lifetime of incarceration is something I cannot just forget about... Imagine if this was someone you love, your child. We can't stand for this. Innocent until proven guilty was never a right that Steven Avery was given. 

    I'm 100% certain that Brenden Dassey is innocent. It brings tears to my eyes, he's was and is a good person... yeah, he's simple but good. Something must be done.

    I'll report back after I've watched the "other" documentary. I have a really good bullshit radar... no amount of hyperbole or propaganda or fear mongering is going to pacify me.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @poeticg said:

    I have a really good bullshit radar... no amount of hyperbole or propaganda or fear mongering is going to pacify me.

    Don't Stop, Poe now. He's having such a good time, He's havin a Ball... 

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I've watched and researched several videos... watched the dateline interviews with Steven's twin boys, now in there 30s... They served in the military and this is how their country repay them, by allowing their father to sit his entire life as a framed man... 

    A little help in finding a video that clears up this mix up or misunderstanding how Avery is 100% responsible would be great. 

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Ok, here's what's clear to me. We've messed up. What can be done to make it right? What would you propose? 

    We've gone after POWs in other countries, to be given freedom. How can an innocent man be held a prisoner on our own land? All resources should be focused on obtaining truth and justice, supreme court hearings and right up to the President. This Must be addressed. And now. This is the REAL Times Up movement. This cannot stand in America.

    What could make this right? 

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I feel convicted from this. This has resonated with me hard. I don't know why. I don't talk to people on the internet except you guys. If there's someone to trust in, I trust in you guys. Forgive me. The truth shall set you free.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Can we get draft picks if he is freed ?

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222
    #25
  • ......um....it doesn't really matter,  to me....

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @orion said:

    ......um....it doesn't really matter,  to me....

    You skipped “anyway the wind blows “

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Who the fuck are these two guys and why is it on the Browns forum Instead of over on the political board or barbershop

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #28

    It's football related. The salvage yard is over 400 yards by 400 yards, that's 4 football fields by 4 football fields. Filled with cars. How long would it take an NFL runningback to run that entire property to locate the RAV4? Watch this- this is only 3/4 the way around the perimeter of the property. .. the video shows roughly 1200 yards worth. It would take 16, 100 yard returns to run just the edge of the property...

  • Ok, here's what's clear to me. We've messed up. What can be done to make it right? What would you propose? 

    We've gone after POWs in other countries, to be given freedom. How can an innocent man be held a prisoner on our own land? All resources should be focused on obtaining truth and justice, supreme court hearings and right up to the President. This Must be addressed. And now. This is the REAL Times Up movement. This cannot stand in America.

    What could make this right? 

    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @poeticg said:

    How can an innocent man be held a prisoner on our own land?

    I hope you're trolling and not objectively this ignorant.

    1) Cointelpro was recently verified - on Fox news [youtube clips all over the place] by one of the past US intel chiefs - to have never stopped.. because "we can't have progressive ideas achieving power."  So, just because people want something [you know, democracy] does not mean we get it.

    2) Precisely who defines anyone to be "innocent"? The DA who looks to make a name for himself? [Witness Kamala Harris laughing on camera this week about her plans to lock up poor people]  The person with no money and no power to fight lies and smears.. aka disinformation?

    3) The US has the highest rate of incarceration per capita of any country in the world [total pop in prison over 1.5 million] - the US has 4% of world population and 22% of world prisoners.

    4) Try asking.. either a black person or a poor person this very question.  You do realize that black kids talking to their parents about mistreatment from the cops is called "The Conversation," yes?

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #30

    I like puppies. 

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #31

    I like freedom 🙁 

  • I like puppies. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @d-bone said:

    I like puppies. 

    I thought you were a vegan?

    That's just gross, dbone. ?

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #33

     When will this thread be moved. Paragraph, when will I be loved. Paragraph, why is there air. Paragraph,  what does the world need now? Paragraph, who put the bop in the bop she bop she bop, who put the ram in the ram a lamb a dingdong. Paragraph , How much more of this can you take?

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Who has watched this documentary- Making a murderer on Netflix?

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    "I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
    Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"......   😉

  • Who has watched this documentary- Making a murderer on Netflix?

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @poeticg said:

    Who has watched this documentary- Making a murderer on Netflix?

    I actually watched a couple episodes but I got bored quickly. Sorry.

    WSS