Skip to content

Shaq is a Cav.

The Cavs Board
11 9 1.1k
  • Good job by Ferry getting it done, and Gilbert for shoveling out the cash. Nothing but upside for this move.

  • Good move, sad to see Sasha go he was just coming into his own. So now we have two years to win a championship cause thats all shaq has left if that.

  • LOVE IT!

    OK we give up 2 guys that come off the bench, Wallace's dead legs (good dude, great team mate, just doesn't have much left in the tank) for a 17 point 8 rebound guy 1.4 blocks a game! Not to mention a career LOW in turnovers. Sasha was just terrible this season. This also might be telling us that J.J. Hickson will have a bigger role this year. I am psyched!

    I don't want to say it because I don't want to jinks it. But......

  • Dudes remember who we are getting. This guy will bring a whole new toughness to the team. "I don't give a shit"

  • What's impressive to me is they did it without giving up Mo Williams or Delonte West. They're gonna be a fantastic team to watch next year.

  • Anyone else a little alarmed that as of last nite LeBron hadn't contacted Shaq ?

    I mean this is the twitter age

    these guys congratulate each other when they take a good dump ,and LBJ hasn't even welcomed him to the team yet ?

    sounded like he hadn't even heard from anyone from the Cavs yet

    note to Cleveland Cavalier Organization

    The Big Ego likes to be stroked

  • Hopefully Ferry won't get screwed again on this deal

    a85286654f4cebe90ceed1e4fe8868e1.jpg

  • Shaq was the "special guest host" on WWE Raw tonight. I didnt catch all of it, but he's about to be the special guest referee in a match

  • Shaq was the "special guest host" on WWE Raw tonight. I didnt catch all of it, but he's about to be the special guest referee in a match

    @d-qwimbley said:

    Shaq was the "special guest host" on WWE Raw tonight. I didnt catch all of it, but he's about to be the special guest referee in a match

    I usually cannot stand to watch the WWE for more than 5-10 minutes. But, I watched last night. It was hilarious to see Shaq standing toe to toe with the Big Show. Shaq has a couple inches on him. Show tried to choke slam him but Shaq wrapped his monster hand around Show's neck too. They went on that way until Crime Time double drop-kicked Show. It ended with Saq chasing Show and Chris Jericho out of the arena. It was pretty comical. Shaq has found himself a place to go after his NBA career, if it doesn't work out with the UFC.