Skip to content

Cleveland Browns: Denzel Ward graded as AFC North’s best cornerback

The Browns Board
23 14 565
  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #21
  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #22

    About Boddy-Calhoun, I think he is a useful piece to have, as he can add depth both at CB and Safety and in my opinion doesn't suppose an unsourmountable step down comparing to the starters. He did some plays when he stepped into the field, IIRC. If we are not overpaying for such a role I would keep him.

  • @secondwave said:

    am i the only one who would love to have Devin White? He looks like he's going to be special. Ray Lewis/Luke Kuechly special.

    Devin White is the guy that would have me consider putting Schob at the WILL spot.       Yeah, he looks THAT good.

    As for Quinnen Williams...? Forget about it.  That kid is going top 10 barring some crazy run on QB's and Oline. 

    Louisville SluggerL Louisville Slugger wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @tiamat63 said:

    Devin White is the guy that would have me consider putting Schob at the WILL spot.       Yeah, he looks THAT good.

    As for Quinnen Williams...? Forget about it.  That kid is going top 10 barring some crazy run on QB's and Oline. 

    I think White is a great prospect, but I think Pratt may be the better overall player and better value. White is a great blitzer and a better athlete, but Pratt has better instincts. This is a pretty solid draft for LBers so I would look for better value in the end and 3rd rounds.