Skip to content

AFC Champions Odds

The Browns Board
12 4 717
  • Odds for 2019 AFC Champions ...............We have arrived 🙂

    Odds To Win AFC In 2019

    Patriots +300

    Chiefs +300

    Browns +400

    Chargers +800

    Steelers +800

    Colts +800

  • Pppffffffffffff

    What the fuck

    People are riding this bandwagon way too hard right now. Too many fans were just waiting to bet of their Browns

  • Pppffffffffffff

    What the fuck

    People are riding this bandwagon way too hard right now. Too many fans were just waiting to bet of their Browns

    @mld-woody said:

    Pppffffffffffff

    What the fuck

    People are riding this bandwagon way too hard right now. Too many fans were just waiting to bet of their Browns

    Not just fans I think they've caught on as media darlings and an early betting choice all over......from vegasinsider.com 2/13/2019.

    ODDS TO WIN 2019-20 SUPER BOWL LIV (2/2/20)
    Team Odds
    New England Patriots 6/1
    Kansas City Chiefs 7/1
    Los Angeles Rams 8/1
    New Orleans Saints 10/1
    Chicago Bears 14/1
    Indianapolis Colts 16/1
    Los Angeles Chargers 16/1
    Minnesota Vikings 16/1
    San Francisco 49ers 16/1
    Green Bay Packers 20/1
    Philadelphia Eagles 20/1
    Cleveland Browns  <--- tied with that other team at #12   22/1
    Pittsburgh Steelers 22/1
    Dallas Cowboys 25/1
    Houston Texans 25/1
    Atlanta Falcons 28/1
    Baltimore Ravens  <--- not too far back 33/1
    Carolina Panthers 33/1
    Jacksonville Jaguars 33/1
    New York Giants 40/1
    Seattle Seahawks 40/1
    Tennessee Titans 50/1
    Arizona Cardinals 66/1
    Buffalo Bills 66/1
    Cincinnati Bengals  <--- way back with the 66/1 group   66/1
    Denver Broncos 66/1
    Detroit Lions 66/1
    New York Jets 66/1
    Oakland Raiders 66/1
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers 66/1
    Washington Redskins 66/1
    Miami Dolphins 100/1
  • I am hoping that it is Deja Vu all over again.......as in:  2018 was a parallel to 1985.   Rookie QB comes in to start in the middle of the season.  Team ends up at about .500.....then they go on the next several years to be the powerhouse in the division....as well as being Super Bowl contenders.

    But this time:  no fucking Elway to get in the way.   (unless some of you equate  Mahomes to Elway.....do you?)

  • I am hoping that it is Deja Vu all over again.......as in:  2018 was a parallel to 1985.   Rookie QB comes in to start in the middle of the season.  Team ends up at about .500.....then they go on the next several years to be the powerhouse in the division....as well as being Super Bowl contenders.

    But this time:  no fucking Elway to get in the way.   (unless some of you equate  Mahomes to Elway.....do you?)

    @the-gipper said:

    I am hoping that it is Deja Vu all over again.......as in:  2018 was a parallel to 1985.   Rookie QB comes in to start in the middle of the season.  Team ends up at about .500.....then they go on the next several years to be the powerhouse in the division....as well as being Super Bowl contenders.

    But this time:  no fucking Elway to get in the way.   (unless some of you equate  Mahomes to Elway.....do you?)

    No Elway but some would say there could of been a Paxton

  • @the-gipper said:

    I am hoping that it is Deja Vu all over again.......as in:  2018 was a parallel to 1985.   Rookie QB comes in to start in the middle of the season.  Team ends up at about .500.....then they go on the next several years to be the powerhouse in the division....as well as being Super Bowl contenders.

    But this time:  no fucking Elway to get in the way.   (unless some of you equate  Mahomes to Elway.....do you?)

    No Elway but some would say there could of been a Paxton

    @darren15 said:

    No Elway but some would say there could of been a Paxton

    Paxton?  or Peyton?   And who would that be?

  • A certain genius on here said when Denver drafted Paxton Lynch he would be a superstar and the Browns would regret not taking him ....

  • A certain genius on here said when Denver drafted Paxton Lynch he would be a superstar and the Browns would regret not taking him ....

    @darren15 said:

    A certain genius on here said when Denver drafted Paxton Lynch he would be a superstar and the Browns would regret not taking him ....

    I thought you were saying then that Mahomes would be the new Paxton Lynch....so I don't think that answer fits my question:

    Who would be the "Elway"  who could potentially be the bigglest hurdle for a Browns possible foray to the Super Bowl?    Would it be  Mahomes...or someone else?

  • @darren15 said:

    A certain genius on here said when Denver drafted Paxton Lynch he would be a superstar and the Browns would regret not taking him ....

    I thought you were saying then that Mahomes would be the new Paxton Lynch....so I don't think that answer fits my question:

    Who would be the "Elway"  who could potentially be the bigglest hurdle for a Browns possible foray to the Super Bowl?    Would it be  Mahomes...or someone else?

    @the-gipper said:

    I thought you were saying then that Mahomes would be the new Paxton Lynch....so I don't think that answer fits my question:

    Who would be the "Elway"  who could potentially be the bigglest hurdle for a Browns possible foray to the Super Bowl?    Would it be  Mahomes...or someone else?

    Whichever team employs Hue Jackson as QB coach 🙂

  • @the-gipper said:

    I thought you were saying then that Mahomes would be the new Paxton Lynch....so I don't think that answer fits my question:

    Who would be the "Elway"  who could potentially be the bigglest hurdle for a Browns possible foray to the Super Bowl?    Would it be  Mahomes...or someone else?

    Whichever team employs Hue Jackson as QB coach 🙂

    @darren15 said:

    Whichever team employs Hue Jackson as QB coach 🙂

    Is every answer you give going to be a snark?

  • @darren15 said:

    Whichever team employs Hue Jackson as QB coach 🙂

    Is every answer you give going to be a snark?

    @the-gipper said:

    Is every answer you give going to be a snark?

    I think Mahomes certainly has the Elway arm to sustain a game winning drive ......  Brady would dunk off to Edelman etc, only others I see that could do it would be Luck and Rivers

  • @the-gipper said:

    Is every answer you give going to be a snark?

    I think Mahomes certainly has the Elway arm to sustain a game winning drive ......  Brady would dunk off to Edelman etc, only others I see that could do it would be Luck and Rivers

    @darren15 said:

    I think Mahomes certainly has the Elway arm to sustain a game winning drive ......  Brady would dunk off to Edelman etc, only others I see that could do it would be Luck and Rivers

    Of course, I am looking over the next  5-8 years.   Brady/Rivers may age out in that time. 

    Luck could certainly be a parallel to Elway.   Both from Stanford, both considered the top QB prospect  to come out in a decade.