Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. An error occurred

An error occurred

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
31 Posts 19 Posters 818 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Random notice. Anybody else?

    WSS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
      • 12k Posts
      • 7k Reputation
      Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I’m getting the same thing.

      Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 11k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
        #3

        whatever code 500 is? same here. a little strange all week, ya can't get updated post without logging in..   

        Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Zombo Z
          • 8k Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Nothing strange on my end, but I'll look into it when I get a chance.

          Z

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 4k Posts
            • 959 Reputation
            darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I got the error message too, I was worried Hue Jackson had been hired as webmaster ...

            1 Reply Last reply
            😂
            Quote Reply
            • D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 8k Posts
              • 3k Reputation
              D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Got it too... cleared cache and cookies and all is well.  

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • jbluhm86 jbluhm86J Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 3k Posts
                • 883 Reputation
                jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I thought for a minute that the Pol board got nuked.

                "That which can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence”. - Christopher Hitchens "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you". - Neil deGrasse Tyson
                MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • bjh2130 bjh2130B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine First Post Collaborator Reacting Well One Year In Week One Done One Month Later
                  • 1k Posts
                  • 448 Reputation
                  bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Picture of error if it helps. Only happening on my cell.

                  Screenshot_2019-02-17-17-01-17.png

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 6k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    It's happened to me a few times today. 

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    Quote Reply
                    • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                      • 28k Posts
                      • 6k Reputation
                      DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Me also, and a few days ago.  

                      "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 20k Posts
                        • 5k Reputation
                        hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        I never got that error- but then, I almost never log out of the site...   

                        T 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • hoortaH hoorta

                          I never got that error- but then, I almost never log out of the site...   

                          TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 23k Posts
                          • 6k Reputation
                          T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @hoorta said:

                          I never got that error- but then, I almost never log out of the site...   

                          I just click out without signing out. No error message.

                          Mark OM 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • T TexasAg1969

                            @hoorta said:

                            I never got that error- but then, I almost never log out of the site...   

                            I just click out without signing out. No error message.

                            Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 6k Posts
                            • 1k Reputation
                            Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @texasag1969 said:

                            I just click out without signing out. No error message.

                            I do the same thing but I was getting it off and on yesterday.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Nero NeroN Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 2k Posts
                              • 1k Reputation
                              NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Pay your bills, mofos 😉

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • jbluhm86J jbluhm86

                                I thought for a minute that the Pol board got nuked.

                                MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                • 33k Posts
                                • 3k Reputation
                                MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
                                #15

                                @jbluhm86 said:

                                I thought for a minute that the Pol board got nuked.

                                Same

                                Unfortunately it's still there

                                Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
                                👍
                                Quote Reply
                                • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                  @jbluhm86 said:

                                  I thought for a minute that the Pol board got nuked.

                                  Same

                                  Unfortunately it's still there

                                  DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                                  • 28k Posts
                                  • 6k Reputation
                                  DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @mld-woody said:

                                  Same

                                  Unfortunately it's still there

                                  But you frequent it more than anyone.....

                                  "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                                  MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                                  👍
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

                                    @mld-woody said:

                                    Same

                                    Unfortunately it's still there

                                    But you frequent it more than anyone.....

                                    MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                    • 33k Posts
                                    • 3k Reputation
                                    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @diehardbrownsfan said:

                                    But you frequent it more than anyone.....

                                    Oh that's definitely not true.

                                    But I'm more there than I'd like. Every time I take a break I end up back there. It's a character flaw. 

                                    Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                    NeroN 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                      @diehardbrownsfan said:

                                      But you frequent it more than anyone.....

                                      Oh that's definitely not true.

                                      But I'm more there than I'd like. Every time I take a break I end up back there. It's a character flaw. 

                                      Nero NeroN Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 2k Posts
                                      • 1k Reputation
                                      NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @mld-woody said:

                                      Oh that's definitely not true.

                                      But I'm more there than I'd like. Every time I take a break I end up back there. It's a character flaw. 

                                      A character flaw defines perfectly the Poli board.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 4k Posts
                                        • 959 Reputation
                                        darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Error has been back all morning .....

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                          • 57k Posts
                                          • 4k Reputation
                                          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Danger Will Robinson

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate