An error occurred
-
I thought for a minute that the Pol board got nuked.
-
Me also, and a few days ago.
-
-
I just click out without signing out. No error message.
I do the same thing but I was getting it off and on yesterday.
-
-
Same
Unfortunately it's still there
But you frequent it more than anyone.....
-
Same
Unfortunately it's still there
But you frequent it more than anyone.....
But you frequent it more than anyone.....
Oh that's definitely not true.
But I'm more there than I'd like. Every time I take a break I end up back there. It's a character flaw.
-
But you frequent it more than anyone.....
Oh that's definitely not true.
But I'm more there than I'd like. Every time I take a break I end up back there. It's a character flaw.
Oh that's definitely not true.
But I'm more there than I'd like. Every time I take a break I end up back there. It's a character flaw.
A character flaw defines perfectly the Poli board.
-
Error has been back all morning .....
-
Danger Will Robinson
-
I just got it several times - just now - hope it's fixed.
-
Same as Cal. Today it may be somewhat weather related. I have had that message before, but today it's a regular occurence.
Mike
-
I never log out and have gotten it also. But I've gotten it in the past also.
-
I haven't gotten an error. I log into admin and there are no issues that I can see.
This was Stan's department ... I'll tell Kathy to put a ticket in with Support, that some of you are having problems logging in.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I haven't gotten an error. I log into admin and there are no issues that I can see.
This was Stan's department ... I'll tell Kathy to put a ticket in with Support, that some of you are having problems logging in.
Zombo
I even got one this morning Z. Something to the effect too many people on the board...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
