Cap Space Predictions ....
-
I can see us signing a linebacker and d line in free agency. Having Collins restructure his contact. I say sign as much and release at training camp and preseason.
-
Someone tweeted earlier that Dorsey may look to make a trade for Justin Houston .... probably be a 3rd or 4th rounder ....any news of this in Ohio ?
-
Someone tweeted earlier that Dorsey may look to make a trade for Justin Houston .... probably be a 3rd or 4th rounder ....any news of this in Ohio ?
-
Problem with houston is, the chiefs are tooen to trading him cause they're worried he's an ill fit for their new 4-3. Speaks and Ford are apparently better fits....so why bring him into our 4-3 when we already gace avery as that sub package olb'er at a 5th round rookie contract vs houstons ginormous contract?
-
Thats interesting....any valid source to that?
I just read it yesterday .....cannot remember who tweeted it but as its only 1 person tweeting it and nobody else I would say its just rumors
-
Sounds like the Vikings might unload players like Barr. Their cap space is horrible.
-
That's why I'm saying be judicious spending. We'll be in the same position when Garrett, Mayfield and others start coming off their rookie contracts.
I agree. We will need loads of cash available to get our own guys signed. And don't wait until the end. We might have Myles for 3 more years, but I would look to extend him NEXT year. Pay him a huge ass signing bonus to take the cap next year, then have a manageable contract behind that. Same deal with Baker the year after that. Chubb being a back, let that play out.
-
I saw something a day or two ago that we might just be interested in Suh. That would be a major upgrade if we can afford him. Sign him and do what it takes to draft White as ILB and we are post-season bound immediately.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login