Skip to content

Favorite part so far

Political Discussion
85 13 1.5k
  • Cal's all wet in Egypt

    @mld-woody said:

    Cal's all wet in Egypt

    you haven't had an original thought on this board. and you are too slow to grasp subjects.

    giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c78bce873314e7167

  • I thought you lefties would be in tears over the accusations of racism. You guys never get tired of that garbage do you?

    WSS

  • which means absolutely nothing except he wrote letters. we don't know that the letters were actually SENT.

    etc etc etc.

    wonder who stopped the university from releasing your obaMao's commie's grades?

    @calfoxwc said:

    which means absolutely nothing except he wrote letters. we don't know that the letters were actually SENT.

    etc etc etc.

    wonder who stopped the university from releasing your obaMao's commie's grades?

    The college verified it.

    @calfoxwc said:

    ah, well, I don't care - it's a grain of sand on an endless beach of lies.

    FIFY

  • My favorite was the further verification of the endless narcissism/criminality all wrapped into one by his secretly using donated foundation money to buy an artist's depiction of himself for the highest price and then bragging that his picture went for the highest price. Then he illegally kept the picture for himself. You know the southern district is looking into that too.

  • TexAg Cowardly lyin translation:

    "Trump went to the bathroom and brushed his teetch, his toothbrush was blue, so he's depressed,

    and we should get him out of office because he's unfit"

  • If a lawyer (no longer a lawyer because he was disbarred) and convicted felon (convicted of lying to the congress, along with tax evasion and other goodies) tells anti-trump garbage he is now  the lefts hero!

  • My favorite part was the Dems paraded out their new whipping boy for a public shaming of Trump.

    1) They asked him if he was ever in Prague...His reply...NO.

    Strike one.

    2) They asked him about any blackmail from Putin regarding pornographic videos? His reply...NO.

    Strike two.

    3) They asked him if he was aware of any Russian collusion? His  reply...NO. 

    Strike three

    Somehow I get a sense all of the libs in the room just had their asses pucker up.

  • My favorite part was the Dems paraded out their new whipping boy for a public shaming of Trump.

    1) They asked him if he was ever in Prague...His reply...NO.

    Strike one.

    2) They asked him about any blackmail from Putin regarding pornographic videos? His reply...NO.

    Strike two.

    3) They asked him if he was aware of any Russian collusion? His  reply...NO. 

    Strike three

    Somehow I get a sense all of the libs in the room just had their asses pucker up.

    @canton-dawg said:

    My favorite part was the Dems paraded out their new whipping boy for a public shaming of Trump.

    1) They asked him if he was ever in Prague...His reply...NO.

    Strike one.

    2) They asked him about any blackmail from Putin regarding pornographic videos? His reply...NO.

    Strike two.

    3) They asked him if he was aware of any Russian collusion? His  reply...NO. 

    Strike three

    Somehow I get a sense all of the libs in the room just had their asses pucker up.

    My favorite part is stupid people like Trump cherry picking Cohen's testimony. "Hey he lied about everything except this, this, and that. That righty doesn't care their war hero is a complete amoral want-to-be mobster, well I all ready knew that. Deplorables and all that. 

  • I'm not speaking to the credibility of Cohen's uncorroborated statements.

    I'm not speaking to anything else he may have said.

    I'm laughing at Trump threatening legal action to prevent his grades from getting out.

    And now I'm laughing at the blinding hypocrisy of posters saying "Presidents deserve privacy" when year's ago they were demanding Obama's grades.

  • I'm not speaking to the credibility of Cohen's uncorroborated statements.

    I'm not speaking to anything else he may have said.

    I'm laughing at Trump threatening legal action to prevent his grades from getting out.

    And now I'm laughing at the blinding hypocrisy of posters saying "Presidents deserve privacy" when year's ago they were demanding Obama's grades.

    @mld-woody said:

    I'm not speaking to the credibility of Cohen's uncorroborated statements.

    I'm not speaking to anything else he may have said.

    I'm laughing at Trump threatening legal action to prevent his grades from getting out.

    And now I'm laughing at the blinding hypocrisy of posters saying "Presidents deserve privacy" when year's ago they were demanding Obama's grades.

    Let's see how long have you guys been screeching for the tax documents?

    WSS

  • @mld-woody said:

    I'm not speaking to the credibility of Cohen's uncorroborated statements.

    I'm not speaking to anything else he may have said.

    I'm laughing at Trump threatening legal action to prevent his grades from getting out.

    And now I'm laughing at the blinding hypocrisy of posters saying "Presidents deserve privacy" when year's ago they were demanding Obama's grades.

    Let's see how long have you guys been screeching for the tax documents?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Let's see how long have you guys been screeching for the tax documents?

    WSS

    I want to see Bernie’s tax returns as well.

  • @mld-woody said:

    I'm not speaking to the credibility of Cohen's uncorroborated statements.

    I'm not speaking to anything else he may have said.

    I'm laughing at Trump threatening legal action to prevent his grades from getting out.

    And now I'm laughing at the blinding hypocrisy of posters saying "Presidents deserve privacy" when year's ago they were demanding Obama's grades.

    Let's see how long have you guys been screeching for the tax documents?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Let's see how long have you guys been screeching for the tax documents?

    WSS

    I have no idea who "you guys" refers to or what "screeching" you seen.

    But your response again isn't really tied to anything I said. And I can only imagine what reality you're perceiving in your typical Steve world

  • 53298661_2346221015402421_48678125104739

  • Demo didn't elected a moron as President. No one to blame but yourselves.

  • Demo didn't elected a moron as President. No one to blame but yourselves.

    @cccjwh said:

    Demo didn't elected a moron as President. No one to blame but yourselves.

    15FAC4F1-9D62-466C-A028-63B3909C7164.jpeg

  • Memes aren't going to make Trump less stupid. 

  • Best President in history.

  • 51433351_2044541938914477_6839711886754185216_n.jpg

  • Uh Oh!! A video and a  meme in one post!!! 😮 

    Woody is gonna be sooooooo

    tenor.png