Skip to content

Favorite part so far

Political Discussion
85 13 1.5k
  • Demo didn't elected a moron as President. No one to blame but yourselves.

    @cccjwh said:

    Demo didn't elected a moron as President. No one to blame but yourselves.

    15FAC4F1-9D62-466C-A028-63B3909C7164.jpeg

  • Memes aren't going to make Trump less stupid. 

  • Best President in history.

  • 51433351_2044541938914477_6839711886754185216_n.jpg

  • Uh Oh!! A video and a  meme in one post!!! 😮 

    Woody is gonna be sooooooo

    tenor.png

  • "I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like the people in the car he was driving. " - Will Rogers.

  • TexAg Cowardly lyin translation:

    "Trump went to the bathroom and brushed his teetch, his toothbrush was blue, so he's depressed,

    and we should get him out of office because he's unfit"

    @calfoxwc said:

    TexAg Cowardly lyin translation:

    "Trump went to the bathroom and brushed his teetch, his toothbrush was blue, so he's depressed,

    and we should get him out of office because he's unfit"

    Easy to call someone cowardly from afar asshole. You would never say it directly to me in person. Back on ignore.

  • Memes - what stupid lazy people use to communicate. 

  • Memes aren't going to make Trump less stupid. 

    @cccjwh said:

    Memes aren't going to make Trump less stupid. 

    If this president is stupid then the fucker before him was a Retard.

    Can't imagine what you TDS inflicted lefties are gonna resort to when Trump gets re-elected.

  • AxeA Axe

    Uh Oh!! A video and a  meme in one post!!! 😮 

    Woody is gonna be sooooooo

    tenor.png

    @axe said:

    Uh Oh!! A video and a  meme in one post!!! 😮 

    Woody is gonna be sooooooo

    tenor.png

    If anything triggers me it's your ignorance

  • Memes - what stupid lazy people use to communicate. 

    @cccjwh said:

    Memes - what stupid lazy people use to communicate. 

    It's for your own good. Everyone knows children like books with lots of pictures. Reading is too much of a strain on your mind.

  • Memes - what stupid lazy people use to communicate. 

    @cccjwh said:

    Memes - what stupid lazy people use to communicate. 

    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    TexAg Cowardly lyin translation:

    "Trump went to the bathroom and brushed his teetch, his toothbrush was blue, so he's depressed,

    and we should get him out of office because he's unfit"

    Easy to call someone cowardly from afar asshole. You would never say it directly to me in person. Back on ignore.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Easy to call someone cowardly from afar asshole. You would never say it directly to me in person. Back on ignore.

    it's your stupidass comments that have zero credibility that are cowardly. That isn't calling YOU a coward, stupid fake victim.

    Your Pres Trump comments are not the entirety of YOU. But you keep emoting these stupid comments that are just fake news. And yes, I most certainly WOULD say some of your dishonest comments are cowardly, because you are afraid to actually try to explain WHY you say the stupid things you keep burping up, to your face, if you called me on it. YOU are not a coward, asswhole, but some/alot of your infantile bashing of Pres Trump is cowardly.

        It's like, you do something stupid, it might be relatively rare, and you most certainly aren't stupid.

    I've explained this before, you nancy pelosi leftwing victimhood fake news dumbfook.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    TexAg Cowardly lyin translation:

    "Trump went to the bathroom and brushed his teetch, his toothbrush was blue, so he's depressed,

    and we should get him out of office because he's unfit"

    Easy to call someone cowardly from afar asshole. You would never say it directly to me in person. Back on ignore.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Easy to call someone cowardly from afar asshole. You would never say it directly to me in person. Back on ignore.

    Wait... Cal calls you a coward so you decided to run from him? I guess you proved his point!lol

  • @cccjwh said:

    Memes - what stupid lazy people use to communicate. 

    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

    @vaportrail said:

    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

    Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd sentence. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?

    edit: Well I went back and actual read the whole post, I'm guessing it is a joke?

    @gorka said:

    It's for your own good. Everyone knows children like books with lots of pictures. Reading is too much of a strain on your mind.

    Glad you agree.  Memes are single page picture books, so the stupid lazy people don't have to strain their brains.

  • Most everybody here knows Vapor is a very intelligent, stable guy. He has never been a "tough guy"... He isn't  as full of baloney as I am, and is in the medical field.

    You are seemingly a maladjusted third grader with a serious learning disability, ccc mz the pussy. You haven't added one constructive thing to this forum. You got nothin.

  • @vaportrail said:

    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

    Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd sentence. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?

    edit: Well I went back and actual read the whole post, I'm guessing it is a joke?

    @gorka said:

    It's for your own good. Everyone knows children like books with lots of pictures. Reading is too much of a strain on your mind.

    Glad you agree.  Memes are single page picture books, so the stupid lazy people don't have to strain their brains.

    @cccjwh said:

    Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd grade. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?

    edit: Well I went back and actual read the whole post, I'm guessing it is a joke?

    Glad you agree.  Memes are single page picture books, so the stupid lazy people don't have to strain their brains.

    FIFY

    WSS

  • @vaportrail said:

    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

    Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd sentence. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?

    edit: Well I went back and actual read the whole post, I'm guessing it is a joke?

    @gorka said:

    It's for your own good. Everyone knows children like books with lots of pictures. Reading is too much of a strain on your mind.

    Glad you agree.  Memes are single page picture books, so the stupid lazy people don't have to strain their brains.

    @cccjwh said:

    Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd sentence. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?

    Vapor is what anyone would call a real life tough guy. You are the epitome of an internet tough guy, as you so clearly demonstrated here.

    Don't let another meme trigger you there internet tough guy.

    26733907-414066299023539-646904697402892

  • congrats on all the compliments Vapor

  • Demo didn't elected a moron as President. No one to blame but yourselves.

    @cccjwh said:

    Demo didn't elected a moron as President. No one to blame but yourselves.

    Yeah they did. Stay on topic. This isn't about Obama.