Favorite part so far
-
"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like the people in the car he was driving. " - Will Rogers.ï»ż
-
TexAg Cowardly lyin translation:
"Trump went to the bathroom and brushed his teetch, his toothbrush was blue, so he's depressed,
and we should get him out of office because he's unfit"
TexAg Cowardly lyin translation:
"Trump went to the bathroom and brushed his teetch, his toothbrush was blue, so he's depressed,
and we should get him out of office because he's unfit"
Easy to call someone cowardly from afar asshole. You would never say it directly to me in person. Back on ignore.
-
-
Memes - what stupid lazy people use to communicate.Â
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Iâll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iâve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iâm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youâre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatâs just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little âcleverâ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnât, you didnât, and now youâre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youâre fucking dead, kiddo.
-
TexAg Cowardly lyin translation:
"Trump went to the bathroom and brushed his teetch, his toothbrush was blue, so he's depressed,
and we should get him out of office because he's unfit"
Easy to call someone cowardly from afar asshole. You would never say it directly to me in person. Back on ignore.
Easy to call someone cowardly from afar asshole. You would never say it directly to me in person. Back on ignore.
it's your stupidass comments that have zero credibility that are cowardly. That isn't calling YOU a coward, stupid fake victim.
Your Pres Trump comments are not the entirety of YOU. But you keep emoting these stupid comments that are just fake news. And yes, I most certainly WOULD say some of your dishonest comments are cowardly, because you are afraid to actually try to explain WHY you say the stupid things you keep burping up, to your face, if you called me on it. YOU are not a coward, asswhole, but some/alot of your infantile bashing of Pres Trump is cowardly.
   It's like, you do something stupid, it might be relatively rare, and you most certainly aren't stupid.
I've explained this before, you nancy pelosi leftwing victimhood fake news dumbfook.
-
TexAg Cowardly lyin translation:
"Trump went to the bathroom and brushed his teetch, his toothbrush was blue, so he's depressed,
and we should get him out of office because he's unfit"
Easy to call someone cowardly from afar asshole. You would never say it directly to me in person. Back on ignore.
Easy to call someone cowardly from afar asshole. You would never say it directly to me in person. Back on ignore.
Wait... Cal calls you a coward so you decided to run from him? I guess you proved his point!lol
-
Memes - what stupid lazy people use to communicate.Â
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Iâll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iâve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iâm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youâre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatâs just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little âcleverâ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnât, you didnât, and now youâre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youâre fucking dead, kiddo.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Iâll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iâve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iâm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youâre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatâs just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little âcleverâ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnât, you didnât, and now youâre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youâre fucking dead, kiddo.
Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd sentence. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?
edit: Well I went back and actual read the whole post, I'm guessing it is a joke?
It's for your own good. Everyone knows children like books with lots of pictures. Reading is too much of a strain on your mind.
Glad you agree.  Memes are single page picture books, so the stupid lazy people don't have to strain their brains.
-
Most everybody here knows Vapor is a very intelligent, stable guy. He has never been a "tough guy"... He isn't as full of baloney as I am, and is in the medical field.
You are seemingly a maladjusted third grader with a serious learning disability, ccc mz the pussy. You haven't added one constructive thing to this forum. You got nothin.
-
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Iâll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iâve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iâm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youâre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatâs just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little âcleverâ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnât, you didnât, and now youâre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youâre fucking dead, kiddo.
Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd sentence. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?
edit: Well I went back and actual read the whole post, I'm guessing it is a joke?
It's for your own good. Everyone knows children like books with lots of pictures. Reading is too much of a strain on your mind.
Glad you agree.  Memes are single page picture books, so the stupid lazy people don't have to strain their brains.
Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd grade. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?
edit: Well I went back and actual read the whole post, I'm guessing it is a joke?
Glad you agree.  Memes are single page picture books, so the stupid lazy people don't have to strain their brains.
FIFY
WSS
-
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Iâll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iâve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iâm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youâre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatâs just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little âcleverâ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnât, you didnât, and now youâre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youâre fucking dead, kiddo.
Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd sentence. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?
edit: Well I went back and actual read the whole post, I'm guessing it is a joke?
It's for your own good. Everyone knows children like books with lots of pictures. Reading is too much of a strain on your mind.
Glad you agree.  Memes are single page picture books, so the stupid lazy people don't have to strain their brains.
Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd sentence. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?
Vapor is what anyone would call a real life tough guy. You are the epitome of an internet tough guy, as you so clearly demonstrated here.
Don't let another meme trigger you there internet tough guy.
-
congrats on all the compliments Vapor
-
congrats on all the compliments Vapor
That was adorable but I think he would much rather hear you thank him for his service.
-
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Iâll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iâve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iâm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youâre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatâs just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little âcleverâ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnât, you didnât, and now youâre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youâre fucking dead, kiddo.
Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd sentence. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?
edit: Well I went back and actual read the whole post, I'm guessing it is a joke?
It's for your own good. Everyone knows children like books with lots of pictures. Reading is too much of a strain on your mind.
Glad you agree.  Memes are single page picture books, so the stupid lazy people don't have to strain their brains.
Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd sentence. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?
edit: Well I went back and actual read the whole post, I'm guessing it is a joke?
Glad you agree.  Memes are single page picture books, so the stupid lazy people don't have to strain their brains.
I used to see Vapor on NAB Coronado. He would be doing log PT but using three logs and by himself. No kidding.
-
Easy to call someone cowardly from afar asshole. You would never say it directly to me in person. Back on ignore.
Wait... Cal calls you a coward so you decided to run from him? I guess you proved his point!lol
Wait... Cal calls you a coward so you decided to run from him? I guess you proved his point!lol
Cal said he had reformed on spitting his vitriol on people personally. I don't care for it. Any real combat vet understands exactly why I don't engage internet trashers, who knowingly call a combat vet a coward (and cal knows that am a combat vet). Walking away is not an act of cowardice at all. It's called being a better man who has chosen to walk away from a former life. I will only use those skills again to defend myself, family and friends from real threats of harm, not internet trash talkers. Them I can just put on ignore.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đ
Register Login
Â

