Skip to content

Favorite part so far

Political Discussion
85 13 1.5k
  • @cccjwh said:

    Memes - what stupid lazy people use to communicate. 

    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

    @vaportrail said:

    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

    Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd sentence. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?

    edit: Well I went back and actual read the whole post, I'm guessing it is a joke?

    @gorka said:

    It's for your own good. Everyone knows children like books with lots of pictures. Reading is too much of a strain on your mind.

    Glad you agree.  Memes are single page picture books, so the stupid lazy people don't have to strain their brains.

  • Most everybody here knows Vapor is a very intelligent, stable guy. He has never been a "tough guy"... He isn't  as full of baloney as I am, and is in the medical field.

    You are seemingly a maladjusted third grader with a serious learning disability, ccc mz the pussy. You haven't added one constructive thing to this forum. You got nothin.

  • @vaportrail said:

    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

    Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd sentence. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?

    edit: Well I went back and actual read the whole post, I'm guessing it is a joke?

    @gorka said:

    It's for your own good. Everyone knows children like books with lots of pictures. Reading is too much of a strain on your mind.

    Glad you agree.  Memes are single page picture books, so the stupid lazy people don't have to strain their brains.

    @cccjwh said:

    Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd grade. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?

    edit: Well I went back and actual read the whole post, I'm guessing it is a joke?

    Glad you agree.  Memes are single page picture books, so the stupid lazy people don't have to strain their brains.

    FIFY

    WSS

  • @vaportrail said:

    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

    Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd sentence. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?

    edit: Well I went back and actual read the whole post, I'm guessing it is a joke?

    @gorka said:

    It's for your own good. Everyone knows children like books with lots of pictures. Reading is too much of a strain on your mind.

    Glad you agree.  Memes are single page picture books, so the stupid lazy people don't have to strain their brains.

    @cccjwh said:

    Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd sentence. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?

    Vapor is what anyone would call a real life tough guy. You are the epitome of an internet tough guy, as you so clearly demonstrated here.

    Don't let another meme trigger you there internet tough guy.

    26733907-414066299023539-646904697402892

  • congrats on all the compliments Vapor

  • Demo didn't elected a moron as President. No one to blame but yourselves.

    @cccjwh said:

    Demo didn't elected a moron as President. No one to blame but yourselves.

    Yeah they did. Stay on topic. This isn't about Obama.

  • congrats on all the compliments Vapor

    @mld-woody said:

    congrats on all the compliments Vapor

    That was adorable but I think he would much rather hear you thank him for his service.

  • @vaportrail said:

    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

    Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd sentence. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?

    edit: Well I went back and actual read the whole post, I'm guessing it is a joke?

    @gorka said:

    It's for your own good. Everyone knows children like books with lots of pictures. Reading is too much of a strain on your mind.

    Glad you agree.  Memes are single page picture books, so the stupid lazy people don't have to strain their brains.

    @cccjwh said:

    Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd sentence. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?

    edit: Well I went back and actual read the whole post, I'm guessing it is a joke?

    Glad you agree.  Memes are single page picture books, so the stupid lazy people don't have to strain their brains.

    I used to see Vapor on NAB Coronado.  He would be doing log PT but using three logs and by himself.  No kidding.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Easy to call someone cowardly from afar asshole. You would never say it directly to me in person. Back on ignore.

    Wait... Cal calls you a coward so you decided to run from him? I guess you proved his point!lol

    @gorka said:

    Wait... Cal calls you a coward so you decided to run from him? I guess you proved his point!lol

    Cal said he had reformed on spitting his vitriol on people personally. I don't care for it. Any real combat vet understands exactly why I don't engage internet trashers, who knowingly call a combat vet a coward (and cal knows that am a combat vet). Walking away is not an act of cowardice at all. It's called being a better man who has chosen to walk away from a former life. I will only use those skills again to defend myself, family and friends from real threats of harm, not internet trash talkers. Them I can just put on ignore.

  • @gorka said:

    Wait... Cal calls you a coward so you decided to run from him? I guess you proved his point!lol

    Cal said he had reformed on spitting his vitriol on people personally. I don't care for it. Any real combat vet understands exactly why I don't engage internet trashers, who knowingly call a combat vet a coward (and cal knows that am a combat vet). Walking away is not an act of cowardice at all. It's called being a better man who has chosen to walk away from a former life. I will only use those skills again to defend myself, family and friends from real threats of harm, not internet trash talkers. Them I can just put on ignore.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Cal said he had reformed on spitting his vitriol on people personally. I don't care for it. Any real combat vet understands exactly why I don't engage internet trashers, who knowingly call a combat vet a coward (and cal knows that am a combat vet). Walking away is not an act of cowardice at all. It's called being a better man who has chosen to walk away from a former life. I will only use those skills again to defend myself, family and friends from real threats of harm, not internet trash talkers. Them I can just put on ignore.

    I think there's an old Axiom about the Heat and the kitchen...

    But golly gee whiz continual spitting Venom  and or vitriol on an internet forum. That's terrible, just terrible.

    ?

    WSS

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Cal said he had reformed on spitting his vitriol on people personally. I don't care for it. Any real combat vet understands exactly why I don't engage internet trashers, who knowingly call a combat vet a coward (and cal knows that am a combat vet). Walking away is not an act of cowardice at all. It's called being a better man who has chosen to walk away from a former life. I will only use those skills again to defend myself, family and friends from real threats of harm, not internet trash talkers. Them I can just put on ignore.

    I think there's an old Axiom about the Heat and the kitchen...

    But golly gee whiz continual spitting Venom  and or vitriol on an internet forum. That's terrible, just terrible.

    ?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I think there's an old Axiom about the Heat and the kitchen...

    But golly gee whiz continual spitting Venom  and or vitriol on an internet forum. That's terrible, just terrible.

    ?

    WSS

    And I chose to follow that old prayer, "lead me not into temptation". So "ignore" is the option I have chosen so that I can still participate in this forum. Cal is doing what he does on purpose because he does not want anyone on here who can logically point out the continual lies of his dictator, Herr Orangegod.

  • @gorka said:

    Wait... Cal calls you a coward so you decided to run from him? I guess you proved his point!lol

    Cal said he had reformed on spitting his vitriol on people personally. I don't care for it. Any real combat vet understands exactly why I don't engage internet trashers, who knowingly call a combat vet a coward (and cal knows that am a combat vet). Walking away is not an act of cowardice at all. It's called being a better man who has chosen to walk away from a former life. I will only use those skills again to defend myself, family and friends from real threats of harm, not internet trash talkers. Them I can just put on ignore.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Cal said he had reformed on spitting his vitriol on people personally. I don't care for it. Any real combat vet understands exactly why I don't engage internet trashers, who knowingly call a combat vet a coward (and cal knows that am a combat vet). Walking away is not an act of cowardice at all. It's called being a better man who has chosen to walk away from a former life. I will only use those skills again to defend myself, family and friends from real threats of harm, not internet trash talkers. Them I can just put on ignore.

    I am a veteran and I understand that as a veteran it's very difficult,  but you need to learn to separate behaving like a "coward" on a message board from the words true meaning. Here Cal only used it as a figure of speech not to be taken literally.

    Of course you're not a really coward, and if you didn't put Cal on ignore you would have seen he made that quite clear.

    The hate and vitriol toward this president is unjustified and highly irrational. The punishment doesn't fit the crime so to speak.  I haven't read many of your posts, but if your contribution to the discussion only involves throwing out insults without reason other than because you hate the guy, then it becomes really easy and convenient  to throw out the word "coward" to some. I'd rather call it being childish and immature.

    And thank you for your service.

  • @cccjwh said:

    Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd sentence. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?

    Vapor is what anyone would call a real life tough guy. You are the epitome of an internet tough guy, as you so clearly demonstrated here.

    Don't let another meme trigger you there internet tough guy.

    26733907-414066299023539-646904697402892

    @gorka said:

    Vapor is what anyone would call a real life tough guy. You are the epitome of an internet tough guy, as you so clearly demonstrated here.

    Don't let another meme trigger you there internet tough guy.

    26733907-414066299023539-646904697402892

    Gorka you have something on your face, you should really swipe it off.

  • @gorka said:

    Vapor is what anyone would call a real life tough guy. You are the epitome of an internet tough guy, as you so clearly demonstrated here.

    Don't let another meme trigger you there internet tough guy.

    26733907-414066299023539-646904697402892

    Gorka you have something on your face, you should really swipe it off.

    @cccjwh said:

    Gorka you have something on your face, you should really swipe it off.

    My oh my your comebacks are cutting edge. Grow up kiddo.

  • @cccjwh said:

    Gorka you have something on your face, you should really swipe it off.

    My oh my your comebacks are cutting edge. Grow up kiddo.

    @gorka said:

    My oh my your comebacks are cutting edge. Grow up kiddo.

    ? Says the guy posting pictures. Does dodging the draft make you a coward? 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Cal said he had reformed on spitting his vitriol on people personally. I don't care for it. Any real combat vet understands exactly why I don't engage internet trashers, who knowingly call a combat vet a coward (and cal knows that am a combat vet). Walking away is not an act of cowardice at all. It's called being a better man who has chosen to walk away from a former life. I will only use those skills again to defend myself, family and friends from real threats of harm, not internet trash talkers. Them I can just put on ignore.

    I am a veteran and I understand that as a veteran it's very difficult,  but you need to learn to separate behaving like a "coward" on a message board from the words true meaning. Here Cal only used it as a figure of speech not to be taken literally.

    Of course you're not a really coward, and if you didn't put Cal on ignore you would have seen he made that quite clear.

    The hate and vitriol toward this president is unjustified and highly irrational. The punishment doesn't fit the crime so to speak.  I haven't read many of your posts, but if your contribution to the discussion only involves throwing out insults without reason other than because you hate the guy, then it becomes really easy and convenient  to throw out the word "coward" to some. I'd rather call it being childish and immature.

    And thank you for your service.

    @gorka said:

    I am a veteran and I understand that as a veteran it's very difficult,  but you need to learn to separate behaving like a "coward" on a message board from the words true meaning. Here Cal only used it as a figure of speech not to be taken literally.

    Of course you're not a really coward, and if you didn't put Cal on ignore you would have seen he made that quite clear.

    The hate and vitriol toward this president is unjustified and highly irrational. The punishment doesn't fit the crime so to speak.  I haven't read many of your posts, but if your contribution to the discussion only involves throwing out insults without reason other than because you hate the guy, then it becomes really easy and convenient  to throw out the word "coward" to some. I'd rather call it being childish and immature.

    And thank you for your service.

    Before you arrived cal did that once before with me and he knows exactly how I take it. So it was intentional. Fool me once shame on  you. Fool me twice shame on me.

    And you are welcome. Thank you as well.

  • @gorka said:

    My oh my your comebacks are cutting edge. Grow up kiddo.

    ? Says the guy posting pictures. Does dodging the draft make you a coward? 

    @cccjwh said:

    ? Says the guy posting pictures. Does dodging the draft make you a coward? 

    Says the guy still being triggered by memes.

    There is no draft, so don't you fret about being labeled a coward just yet.

  • @cccjwh said:

    ? Says the guy posting pictures. Does dodging the draft make you a coward? 

    Says the guy still being triggered by memes.

    There is no draft, so don't you fret about being labeled a coward just yet.

    @gorka said:

    Says the guy still being triggered by memes.

    There is no draft, so don't you fret about being labeled a coward.

    I think Woody is the one with the Jihad against memes. There are questions about ccc's gender as well. 

    ?

    WSS

  • @gorka said:

    I am a veteran and I understand that as a veteran it's very difficult,  but you need to learn to separate behaving like a "coward" on a message board from the words true meaning. Here Cal only used it as a figure of speech not to be taken literally.

    Of course you're not a really coward, and if you didn't put Cal on ignore you would have seen he made that quite clear.

    The hate and vitriol toward this president is unjustified and highly irrational. The punishment doesn't fit the crime so to speak.  I haven't read many of your posts, but if your contribution to the discussion only involves throwing out insults without reason other than because you hate the guy, then it becomes really easy and convenient  to throw out the word "coward" to some. I'd rather call it being childish and immature.

    And thank you for your service.

    Before you arrived cal did that once before with me and he knows exactly how I take it. So it was intentional. Fool me once shame on  you. Fool me twice shame on me.

    And you are welcome. Thank you as well.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Before you arrived cal did that once before with me and he knows exactly how I take it. So it was intentional. Fool me once shame on  you. Fool me twice shame on me.

    And you are welcome. Thank you as well.

    Thanks but I was in the Air Force...so that shouldn't count to you Marine and Army guys. lol.

  • @gorka said:

    Says the guy still being triggered by memes.

    There is no draft, so don't you fret about being labeled a coward.

    I think Woody is the one with the Jihad against memes. There are questions about ccc's gender as well. 

    ?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I think Woody is the one with the Jihad against memes. There are questions about ccc's gender as well. 

    ?

    WSS

    Hmm,  well according to a couple of her posts it appears ccc has joined the intifada.