Skip to content

Favorite part so far

Political Discussion
85 13 1.5k
  • @cccjwh said:

    Bahahah. Sorry I couldn't make it past the 3rd sentence. Internet tough guys, they are just funny as hell. Eat a bag of dicks, nobody cares about your internet persona. Go search your facebook feed for some more high speed memes to post. Wouldn't want you to hurt your brain by reading more than a sentence at a time. ?

    Vapor is what anyone would call a real life tough guy. You are the epitome of an internet tough guy, as you so clearly demonstrated here.

    Don't let another meme trigger you there internet tough guy.

    26733907-414066299023539-646904697402892

    @gorka said:

    Vapor is what anyone would call a real life tough guy. You are the epitome of an internet tough guy, as you so clearly demonstrated here.

    Don't let another meme trigger you there internet tough guy.

    26733907-414066299023539-646904697402892

    Gorka you have something on your face, you should really swipe it off.

  • @gorka said:

    Vapor is what anyone would call a real life tough guy. You are the epitome of an internet tough guy, as you so clearly demonstrated here.

    Don't let another meme trigger you there internet tough guy.

    26733907-414066299023539-646904697402892

    Gorka you have something on your face, you should really swipe it off.

    @cccjwh said:

    Gorka you have something on your face, you should really swipe it off.

    My oh my your comebacks are cutting edge. Grow up kiddo.

  • @cccjwh said:

    Gorka you have something on your face, you should really swipe it off.

    My oh my your comebacks are cutting edge. Grow up kiddo.

    @gorka said:

    My oh my your comebacks are cutting edge. Grow up kiddo.

    ? Says the guy posting pictures. Does dodging the draft make you a coward? 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Cal said he had reformed on spitting his vitriol on people personally. I don't care for it. Any real combat vet understands exactly why I don't engage internet trashers, who knowingly call a combat vet a coward (and cal knows that am a combat vet). Walking away is not an act of cowardice at all. It's called being a better man who has chosen to walk away from a former life. I will only use those skills again to defend myself, family and friends from real threats of harm, not internet trash talkers. Them I can just put on ignore.

    I am a veteran and I understand that as a veteran it's very difficult,  but you need to learn to separate behaving like a "coward" on a message board from the words true meaning. Here Cal only used it as a figure of speech not to be taken literally.

    Of course you're not a really coward, and if you didn't put Cal on ignore you would have seen he made that quite clear.

    The hate and vitriol toward this president is unjustified and highly irrational. The punishment doesn't fit the crime so to speak.  I haven't read many of your posts, but if your contribution to the discussion only involves throwing out insults without reason other than because you hate the guy, then it becomes really easy and convenient  to throw out the word "coward" to some. I'd rather call it being childish and immature.

    And thank you for your service.

    @gorka said:

    I am a veteran and I understand that as a veteran it's very difficult,  but you need to learn to separate behaving like a "coward" on a message board from the words true meaning. Here Cal only used it as a figure of speech not to be taken literally.

    Of course you're not a really coward, and if you didn't put Cal on ignore you would have seen he made that quite clear.

    The hate and vitriol toward this president is unjustified and highly irrational. The punishment doesn't fit the crime so to speak.  I haven't read many of your posts, but if your contribution to the discussion only involves throwing out insults without reason other than because you hate the guy, then it becomes really easy and convenient  to throw out the word "coward" to some. I'd rather call it being childish and immature.

    And thank you for your service.

    Before you arrived cal did that once before with me and he knows exactly how I take it. So it was intentional. Fool me once shame on  you. Fool me twice shame on me.

    And you are welcome. Thank you as well.

  • @gorka said:

    My oh my your comebacks are cutting edge. Grow up kiddo.

    ? Says the guy posting pictures. Does dodging the draft make you a coward? 

    @cccjwh said:

    ? Says the guy posting pictures. Does dodging the draft make you a coward? 

    Says the guy still being triggered by memes.

    There is no draft, so don't you fret about being labeled a coward just yet.

  • @cccjwh said:

    ? Says the guy posting pictures. Does dodging the draft make you a coward? 

    Says the guy still being triggered by memes.

    There is no draft, so don't you fret about being labeled a coward just yet.

    @gorka said:

    Says the guy still being triggered by memes.

    There is no draft, so don't you fret about being labeled a coward.

    I think Woody is the one with the Jihad against memes. There are questions about ccc's gender as well. 

    ?

    WSS

  • @gorka said:

    I am a veteran and I understand that as a veteran it's very difficult,  but you need to learn to separate behaving like a "coward" on a message board from the words true meaning. Here Cal only used it as a figure of speech not to be taken literally.

    Of course you're not a really coward, and if you didn't put Cal on ignore you would have seen he made that quite clear.

    The hate and vitriol toward this president is unjustified and highly irrational. The punishment doesn't fit the crime so to speak.  I haven't read many of your posts, but if your contribution to the discussion only involves throwing out insults without reason other than because you hate the guy, then it becomes really easy and convenient  to throw out the word "coward" to some. I'd rather call it being childish and immature.

    And thank you for your service.

    Before you arrived cal did that once before with me and he knows exactly how I take it. So it was intentional. Fool me once shame on  you. Fool me twice shame on me.

    And you are welcome. Thank you as well.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Before you arrived cal did that once before with me and he knows exactly how I take it. So it was intentional. Fool me once shame on  you. Fool me twice shame on me.

    And you are welcome. Thank you as well.

    Thanks but I was in the Air Force...so that shouldn't count to you Marine and Army guys. lol.

  • @gorka said:

    Says the guy still being triggered by memes.

    There is no draft, so don't you fret about being labeled a coward.

    I think Woody is the one with the Jihad against memes. There are questions about ccc's gender as well. 

    ?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I think Woody is the one with the Jihad against memes. There are questions about ccc's gender as well. 

    ?

    WSS

    Hmm,  well according to a couple of her posts it appears ccc has joined the intifada.

  • @cccjwh said:

    ? Says the guy posting pictures. Does dodging the draft make you a coward? 

    Says the guy still being triggered by memes.

    There is no draft, so don't you fret about being labeled a coward just yet.

    @gorka said:

    Says the guy still being triggered by memes.

    There is no draft, so don't you fret about being labeled a coward just yet.

    Oh, it's not he memes, it's the stupidity and laziness. Nice dodge. I was talking about your war hero dodging the draft. 

  • @gorka said:

    Says the guy still being triggered by memes.

    There is no draft, so don't you fret about being labeled a coward just yet.

    Oh, it's not he memes, it's the stupidity and laziness. Nice dodge. I was talking about your war hero dodging the draft. 

    @cccjwh said:

    Oh, it's not he memes, it's the stupidity and laziness. Nice dodge. I was talking about your war hero dodging the draft. 

    Again this isn't about Obama or Bill Clinton or Hillary. On the other hand Timothy McVeigh served his country. Was there a point?

    WSS

  • @gorka said:

    Says the guy still being triggered by memes.

    There is no draft, so don't you fret about being labeled a coward just yet.

    Oh, it's not he memes, it's the stupidity and laziness. Nice dodge. I was talking about your war hero dodging the draft. 

    @cccjwh said:

    Oh, it's not he memes, it's the stupidity and laziness. Nice dodge. I was talking about your war hero dodging the draft. 

    I see, then they must be valid after all.

    Now that we've cleared that up... being lazy and stupid is you taking shots at others when it's all you've got.

  • And just for Woody Ted Kaczynski the Unabomber went do Harvard and University of Michigan where he got his master's and doctorate in mathematics.

    WSS

  • @cccjwh said:

    Oh, it's not he memes, it's the stupidity and laziness. Nice dodge. I was talking about your war hero dodging the draft. 

    I see, then they must be valid after all.

    Now that we've cleared that up... being lazy and stupid is you taking shots at others when it's all you've got.

    @gorka said:

    I see, then they must be valid after all.

    Now that we've cleared that up... being lazy and stupid is you taking shots at others when it's all you've got.

    Still waiting. Does it make you a coward if you dodged the draft? And yes Bill Clinton is a coward.

  • @gorka said:

    I see, then they must be valid after all.

    Now that we've cleared that up... being lazy and stupid is you taking shots at others when it's all you've got.

    Still waiting. Does it make you a coward if you dodged the draft? And yes Bill Clinton is a coward.

    @cccjwh said:

    Still waiting. Does it make you a coward if you dodged the draft? And yes Bill Clinton is a coward.

    I'm glad that I was able to keep you in suspense.

    I don't know why you even asked, don't all liberals feel dodging the draft is the righteous thing to do?

    The answer is easy even for a simpleton to understand. Many view dodging the draft an act of cowardliness . Hence the word "dodged". If it were for a medical reason then no, not considered dodging...unless of course you were able to fake it.

  • @cccjwh said:

    Still waiting. Does it make you a coward if you dodged the draft? And yes Bill Clinton is a coward.

    I'm glad that I was able to keep you in suspense.

    I don't know why you even asked, don't all liberals feel dodging the draft is the righteous thing to do?

    The answer is easy even for a simpleton to understand. Many view dodging the draft an act of cowardliness . Hence the word "dodged". If it were for a medical reason then no, not considered dodging...unless of course you were able to fake it.

    @gorka said:

    I'm glad that I was able to keep you in suspense.

    I don't know why you even asked, don't all liberals feel dodging the draft is the righteous thing to do?

    The answer is easy even for a simpleton to understand. Many view dodging the draft an act of cowardliness . Hence the word "dodged". If it were for a medical reason then no, not considered dodging...unless of course you were able to fake it.

    Quite honestly I come from the era of the draft lottery and I had a very high number. Had I not oh, I'm sure I would have explored ways to dodge the draft. CCC did you enlist? I don't particularly care which other members of the board served or didn't and only care about asking you because you've been bitching about it. I know we have a few members who enlisted, so if you did not, CCC, does that make their opinions more valid than yours?

    WSS

  • And just for Woody Ted Kaczynski the Unabomber went do Harvard and University of Michigan where he got his master's and doctorate in mathematics.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    And just for Woody Ted Kaczynski the Unabomber went do Harvard and University of Michigan where he got his master's and doctorate in mathematics.

    WSS

    If he hadn't decided on attending Michigan, he would have turned out fine.

  • @westside-steve said:

    And just for Woody Ted Kaczynski the Unabomber went do Harvard and University of Michigan where he got his master's and doctorate in mathematics.

    WSS

    If he hadn't decided on attending Michigan, he would have turned out fine.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    If he hadn't decided on attending Michigan, he would have turned out fine.

    I think it might have been the STEM program that fucked him up.

    WSS

  • And just for Woody Ted Kaczynski the Unabomber went do Harvard and University of Michigan where he got his master's and doctorate in mathematics.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    And just for Woody Ted Kaczynski the Unabomber went do Harvard and University of Michigan where he got his master's and doctorate in mathematics.

    WSS

    Oh noooooooooo

  • FYI I love memes. They're great. I'm a 26 year in a technical field... If course I enjoy memes.

    It's not that I'm against memes. I'm against the shit use of memes, the butchering of memes, or presenting a blatant lie as truth in a meme. 

    So, basically the bulk of what gets posted on here. 

    There are studies showing older folks are more susceptible to fake news. They didn't grow up with the internet and can't distinguish between real and fake (or choose not to). I'm sure that ties into the type of and use of memes on here. They're all on Facebook getting increasingly political polarized sharing fake news with each other. Sad!

  • congrats on all the compliments Vapor

    @mld-woody said:

    congrats on all the compliments Vapor

    lol. there is no way i could have predicted this is the direction the thread would go