Browns And Bears want Houston, Mosley not tagged
-
-
-
Top talent- and it will command a top price... The bidding could get steep, and there was an article on cleveland.com where Dorsey said he's not at the place where he can go on a spending spree...
“Every year we want to win, that’s the overarching goal,” Dorsey said Thursday at the NFL combine. “But I’m not going to go and waste a whole bunch of money, because I have to think three and four years down the road. I can’t just think of the immediate future, I’ve got to think three or four years.”
-
Mosley is interesting, to say the least.
Mike
-
Houston at the right price is very intriguing. If he wants mack type money, let the bears have him
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
