Closing My Office
-
Throw out a couple tons of your wife's shit and remodel the basement!?
WSS
-
Throw out a couple tons of your wife's shit and remodel the basement!?
WSS
Throw out a couple tons of your wife's shit and remodel the basement!?
WSS
Easier said than done. So far exactly -0- of that shit has been removed, even though we have been talking about it for 2 months.
-
Throw out a couple tons of your wife's shit and remodel the basement!?
WSS
Easier said than done. So far exactly -0- of that shit has been removed, even though we have been talking about it for 2 months.
Easier said than done. So far exactly -0- of that shit has been removed, even though we have been talking about it for 2 months.
Hire Steve A to haul it all away while she's out of the house and call the police and report a burglary!
?
WSS
-
Easier said than done. So far exactly -0- of that shit has been removed, even though we have been talking about it for 2 months.
Hire Steve A to haul it all away while she's out of the house and call the police and report a burglary!
?
WSS
Hire Steve A to haul it all away while she's out of the house and call the police and report a burglary!
?
WSS
Actually, not 10 minutes ago I was talking to Steve about moving the stuff I need to move. You must have ESPN.
-
Congrats on retiring. My parents both retired, but my Dad went back to part-time work to get out of the house?
-
Congrats on retiring. My parents both retired, but my Dad went back to part-time work to get out of the house?
Congrats on retiring. My parents both retired, but my Dad went back to part-time work to get out of the house?
I am not really retiring. I am only now going to work from home. So "semi-retire" perhaps.
-
Congrats on retiring. My parents both retired, but my Dad went back to part-time work to get out of the house?
I am not really retiring. I am only now going to work from home. So "semi-retire" perhaps.
I am not really retiring. I am only now going to work from home. So "semi-retire" perhaps.
I’d take that as retired. I can’t drive a truck from home
-
Congrats on retiring. My parents both retired, but my Dad went back to part-time work to get out of the house?
I am not really retiring. I am only now going to work from home. So "semi-retire" perhaps.
I am not really retiring. I am only now going to work from home. So "semi-retire" perhaps.
I don't know of any lawyers who actually retire......but enjoy your new life status!

-
I am not really retiring. I am only now going to work from home. So "semi-retire" perhaps.
I’d take that as retired. I can’t drive a truck from home
I’d take that as retired. I can’t drive a truck from home
But I CAN do legal work from home.
-
I’d take that as retired. I can’t drive a truck from home
But I CAN do legal work from home.
But I CAN do legal work from home.
You could do legal work from a van down by the river.
WSS
-
But I CAN do legal work from home.
You could do legal work from a van down by the river.
WSS
You could do legal work from a van down by the river.
WSS
Just remember to take your Notary stamper with you.
-
But I CAN do legal work from home.
You could do legal work from a van down by the river.
WSS
You could do legal work from a van down by the river.
WSS
That’s where I will do yours from. Or maybe I’ll start holding court in a bar. What do you think about that
-
It’s all but done just a few straggling pieces I got a pick up tomorrow. And then Friday is off to Kentucky. Now if dutch comes around about noon tomorrow then we can have that lunch but after that I don’t know
-
You could do legal work from a van down by the river.
WSS
That’s where I will do yours from. Or maybe I’ll start holding court in a bar. What do you think about that
That’s where I will do yours from. Or maybe I’ll start holding court in a bar. What do you think about that
-
Finally all set up at home with computers and printer working etc.
-
Congrats on retiring. My parents both retired, but my Dad went back to part-time work to get out of the house?
I am not really retiring. I am only now going to work from home. So "semi-retire" perhaps.
I am not really retiring. I am only now going to work from home. So "semi-retire" perhaps.
I'm semi-employed .................................................... as an unpaid yardman from Mar-Dec. But thank God for the barter system as the owner pays with a little nookie now and again.?
️??
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

