Skip to content

Zeitler

The Browns Board
66 25 2.8k
  • Why? Isn't he one of the anchors on our OL.

  • Why? Isn't he one of the anchors on our OL.

    @the-gipper said:

    Why? Isn't he one of the anchors on our OL.

    Think he was part of the OBJ trade rumour if I remember correctly. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why? Isn't he one of the anchors on our OL.

    Think he was part of the OBJ trade rumour if I remember correctly. 

    @chimpy07 said:

    Think he was part of the OBJ trade rumour if I remember correctly. 

    Well, there are likely all kinds of weird, stupid OBJ rumors.

  • @chimpy07 said:

    Think he was part of the OBJ trade rumour if I remember correctly. 

    Well, there are likely all kinds of weird, stupid OBJ rumors.

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, there are likely all kinds of weird, stupid OBJ rumors.

    Absolutely, I just seem to remember reading one involving zeitler, can't remember if it was the 3way where we get Von Miller and OBJ..... LOL 

  • Rumors he is next to be traded or cut as per dedi woman with long name from ESPN

    @darren15 said:

    Rumors he is next to be traded or cut as per dedi woman with long name from ESPN

    Silly season now in full swing....  Not going to be cut Didi- did you look at over the cap before you started babbling?  Zeitler scheduled to make $12 million this year- with a $10 million cap hit if he gets cut.  Plus Dorsey commenting on line continuity would make it mighty unlikely. 

    The out in his contract is in 2020. 

  • Don't see much point in breaking up the interior play of the line.  Especially for a shorter,  more mobile QB like Baker that thrives off reduced pressure up the middle. 

  • Benjamin Allbright‏Verified account @AllbrightNFL
    FollowFollow @AllbrightNFL
    More

    Since others wont, I will. Basically the rumor that's out there, with many different variations is a Kevin Zeitler and draft picks plus another player for Odell Beckam.

  • Lots tweeting its Zietler, Ogbah, and picks for OBJ

    Twitter is in meltdown 🙂

  • I prefer the rumour that Dorsey doesn't allow leaks 😁

  • I prefer the rumour that Dorsey doesn't allow leaks 😁

    @chimpy07 said:

    I prefer the rumour that Dorsey doesn't allow leaks 😁

    Browns Social Media manager today

    See the source image

  • Benjamin Allbright‏Verified account @AllbrightNFL
    FollowFollow @AllbrightNFL
    More

    Since others wont, I will. Basically the rumor that's out there, with many different variations is a Kevin Zeitler and draft picks plus another player for Odell Beckam.

    @darren15 said:

    Benjamin Allbright‏Verified account @AllbrightNFL
    FollowFollow @AllbrightNFL
    More

    Since others wont, I will. Basically the rumor that's out there, with many different variations is a Kevin Zeitler and draft picks plus another player for Odell Beckam.

    The rumor out there is that I am going to have a threesome with Kaley Cuocco and Jennifer Lawrence this weekend.

    Well, it IS a rumor.  I just started it.  

    Oh!! wait a minute....that is not a rumor.   The rumor is that I am going to have  one blonde....Kaley.....one Brunette....Jennifer, and one redhead.  How about Karen Guillan (she of  Dr. Who/Jumanji)

    That should be a good roundup.

    karen-gillan-being-sexy.jpg

  • It was hard enough watching Corbett get toasted on the ST's line imo.Dorsey's seeing something I just don't see here, if were shipping Zeitler? Corbett was not good at LG when tried Bitonio at LT, so In fact I hate the idea of trading Kevin period.. Dorsey's best ammo is drafting personal,not trading it..Baker never needed a Odel to be a MVP.. so it just makes no sense to pull his protection too.. 

  • Please, no. I think all of this is a smoke screen.

  • Not a chance on earth they cut him. The only way he is being moved is if its to acquire a huge signing impact player. Now one Twitter I read said NYC sports radio believes the Giants are getting Zeitler, Ogbah and 2nd and 4th for OBJ. Who knows, its silly season. The REALLY cool thing about silly season? All the big time players WANT to come here. 

  • I love Zeiter. I want OBJ as much as the next guy, but it is a major leap of faith in Corbett and I certainly hope he is up to the task.

    Z

  • I love Zeiter. I want OBJ as much as the next guy, but it is a major leap of faith in Corbett and I certainly hope he is up to the task.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    I love Zeiter. I want OBJ as much as the next guy, but it is a major leap of faith in Corbett and I certainly hope he is up to the task.

    Z

    I would hope a second round guard would be able to hold his own in his second year...

  • Zombo said:

    I love Zeiter. I want OBJ as much as the next guy, but it is a major leap of faith in Corbett and I certainly hope he is up to the task.

    Z

    I would hope a second round guard would be able to hold his own in his second year...

    @comeonman said:

    I would hope a second round guard would be able to hold his own in his second year...

    Question is, he replacement level. Big shoes to fill.  Don't like this at all

  • At this point, I have no reason to doubt Dorsey & no reason to believe rumors, so I'm just gonna wait & see what happens.

    Mike

  • Oh damn! Explosive~ 

  • Yeah, that'd be good.  Let's phuck up the OL for Baker.  And for what?  An air-head receiver?  Who'll want to jump to another team in a couple of years?

    Last year at this time we had NOTHIN'.  And NOBODY would've wanted to come to us in FA.  So Dorsey, smartly, traded for talent.  And then got his QB in the draft.

    THIS year, with Baker, Landry, etc. we're the sexy pick.  (hard to believe I know)  There's no longer the need to make bold moves.