Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Michael Jackson RIP

Michael Jackson RIP

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
65 Posts 27 Posters 4.6k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
    • 6k Posts
    • 221 Reputation
    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Weird day.

    Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • samoth S
      • 592 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      S samoth wrote on last edited by
      #2

      no kidding, regardless of what the guy may have done or not done in his personal life, he's the best entertainer I've ever seen.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 9k Posts
        • 2k Reputation
        ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
        #3

        I just saw that...here is the story

        http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/world/mich...90626-cyjb.html

        Christine Kellett

        June 26, 2009 - 8:30AM

        Pop star Michael Jackson has died after suffering a heart attack, it has been reported.

        Media reports have said the star, 50, was taken to hospital in Los Angeles, California, after he was found not breathing following a suspected heart attack in his Bel Air home earlier.

        The LA Times said Jackson was pronounced dead by doctors after arriving at a hospital in a deep coma, according to city and law enforcement.

        Celebrity website TMZ said 911 operators received an emergency call about 12.12pm local time (5.12am AEST).

        "We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back," the website reported.

        Jackson is believed to have gone into cardiac arrest and paramedics performed CPR on him en route to UCLA hospital.

        The website quoted family members as saying the Thriller singer was in "really bad shape."

        "We just got off the phone with Joe Jackson, Michael's dad, who says 'he is not doing well.'' the website had earlier reported.

        Jackson was reportedly planning a comeback and was living in Los Angeles while rehearsing a series of sold-out shows in London. It is believed he had recently passed an extensive physical health check by insurers in order to complete the concerts.

        Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics had rushed to the singer's $100,00-a-month rented home near Sunset Boulevard to find him not breathing, according to the LA Times.

        Michael has three children, Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr, Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince Michael Jackson II.

        More to come...

        If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
          • 6k Posts
          • 221 Reputation
          Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
          #4

          It comes in 3's, I wonder who is next?

          Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
          S cambridgehoC Mr. TM 3 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

            It comes in 3's, I wonder who is next?

            samoth S
            • 592 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            S samoth wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @kosar_for_president said:

            It comes in 3's, I wonder who is next?

            ed mcmahon

            farrah fawcett

            mj

            Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • S samoth

              @kosar_for_president said:

              It comes in 3's, I wonder who is next?

              ed mcmahon

              farrah fawcett

              mj

              Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
              • 6k Posts
              • 221 Reputation
              Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @samoth said:

              ed mcmahon

              farrah fawcett

              mj

              Oh shit your right, I forgot.

              Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                • 4k Posts
                • 139 Reputation
                ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I'm a fan of Michael Jackson ... freaking guy was an icon back when he was black.

                There has already been three: Ed McMahon, Farrah & Mike

                Kosar_For_PresidentK GipsG 2 Replies Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

                  I'm a fan of Michael Jackson ... freaking guy was an icon back when he was black.

                  There has already been three: Ed McMahon, Farrah & Mike

                  Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                  • 6k Posts
                  • 221 Reputation
                  Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
                  #8

                  @atenears said:

                  I'm a fan of Michael Jackson ... freaking guy was an icon back when he was black.

                  There has already been three: Ed McMahon, Farrah & Mike

                  Who would of thought Ed McMahon outliving Micheal Jackson (almost by days). Haayyoooooooooooooo!

                  Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

                    It comes in 3's, I wonder who is next?

                    cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 2k Posts
                    • 139 Reputation
                    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @kosar_for_president said:

                    It comes in 3's, I wonder who is next?

                    You forgot David Cardine on june 3rd. 4 celebs to go in june

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • PBJ P
                      • 378 Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      P PBJ wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      ...If only they had brought him to the children's hospital. His heart may have started again.

                      Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • P PBJ

                        ...If only they had brought him to the children's hospital. His heart may have started again.

                        Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                        • 6k Posts
                        • 221 Reputation
                        Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @pbj said:

                        ...If only they had brought him to the children's hospital. His heart may have started again.

                        ๐Ÿ˜†

                        Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Koa K
                          • 147 Posts
                          • 0 Reputation
                          K Koa wrote on last edited by Koa
                          #12

                          Okay he turned weird.. weird as shit.. but keep in mind he wasn't proven guilty to warrant the garbage "child molester" rips some of you are throwing his way.

                          I'll go ahead and remember him as the man behind the greatest pop album ever!

                          RIP K.O.P.

                          V 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • plumcrazy73 plumcrazy73P
                            • 402 Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            miss the singer won't miss the person

                            โ€œWhat Can BROWN Do For You!โ€ Record for the year. 9-7 + or - 1 and not being swept by any team in the division.
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                              • 6k Posts
                              • 221 Reputation
                              Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @ballpeen said:

                              Look man....I am not going to debate this stuff on a guys death thread.

                              I agree man, I was trying to be funny, FAIL.

                              Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • K Koa

                                Okay he turned weird.. weird as shit.. but keep in mind he wasn't proven guilty to warrant the garbage "child molester" rips some of you are throwing his way.

                                I'll go ahead and remember him as the man behind the greatest pop album ever!

                                RIP K.O.P.

                                Vegasdogg V
                                • 1k Posts
                                • 2 Reputation
                                V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @koa said:

                                Okay he turned weird.. weird as shit.. but keep in mind he wasn't proven guilty to warrant the garbage "child molester" rips some of you are throwing his way.

                                Yeah, and OJ didn't do it either. Whatever.

                                "I will not insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said." William F Buckley
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Vegasdogg V
                                  • 1k Posts
                                  • 2 Reputation
                                  V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @shepwrite said:

                                  It isn't a choice anybody would make.

                                  I know the point you're trying to make, but he could have made the choice not to do it.

                                  "I will not insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said." William F Buckley
                                  ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • V Vegasdogg

                                    @shepwrite said:

                                    It isn't a choice anybody would make.

                                    I know the point you're trying to make, but he could have made the choice not to do it.

                                    ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 9k Posts
                                    • 2k Reputation
                                    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @vegasdogg said:

                                    I know the point you're trying to make, but he could have made the choice not to do it.

                                    As i said BEFORE somebody deleated what i said....he didn't have a choice.

                                    Still waiting for a answer.

                                    I don't mind bullsmack being deleted, but when legit comments start being deleted, it makes me a little irritated.

                                    So??? Still seeking a answer.

                                    If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 9k Posts
                                      • 2k Reputation
                                      ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      I will post it again, and you can delete it again....and I will keep posting it until you kick me off this friggen board...He was just a messed up kid.

                                      If a person can be born with homosexual traits, a person can be born a pedophile. I don't think one wakes up one morning and decides to have sex with a child. It is simply a sexual deviation some people have.

                                      Unfortunately for them and their victims, it just doesn't work in any form of society since their sexual attraction is with people far to young to have any concept of what is happening.

                                      Please note...I am not comparing homosexuality to pedophilia other than it is a predisposition that I don't think people have much choice in what sexually attracts and arouses them.

                                      They need to be removed from society, no doubt, but you shouldn't hate them. They didn't ask for that when they came in to this world. For the vast majority, I don't think it is any sort of choice at all. It's just a crossing of what we consider normal wires.

                                      Human sexuality is a strange thing at times.

                                      If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                        • 4k Posts
                                        • 2k Reputation
                                        hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by ATENEARS
                                        #19

                                        Peen

                                        you sure on this one?

                                        I would feel much better and go to sleep better knowing Pedophiles are put to death on a regular basis.

                                        We may be born one way but to make an evil decision to touch a kid and then follow thru with it is worthy of painful death.

                                        You can never be a kid again when that sh i t happens. Kill them all. On a different note, i don't beleive he was ever convicted though.

                                        guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
                                        ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • hammertimeH hammertime

                                          Peen

                                          you sure on this one?

                                          I would feel much better and go to sleep better knowing Pedophiles are put to death on a regular basis.

                                          We may be born one way but to make an evil decision to touch a kid and then follow thru with it is worthy of painful death.

                                          You can never be a kid again when that sh i t happens. Kill them all. On a different note, i don't beleive he was ever convicted though.

                                          ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 9k Posts
                                          • 2k Reputation
                                          ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
                                          #20

                                          @hammertime said:

                                          Peen

                                          you sure on this one?

                                          I would feel much better and go to sleep better knowing Pedophiles are put to death on a regular basis.

                                          We may be born one way but to make an evil decision to touch a kid and then follow thru with it is worthy of painful death.

                                          You can never be a kid again when that sh i t happens. Kill them all. On a different note, i don't beleive he was ever convicted though.

                                          I am positive.

                                          I am not sticking up for it, but IMHO, for the vast majority, i don't think it is a choice at all.

                                          As I said, I hope the guy finds peace. I don't think he had much of it in this life.

                                          Really man....would you be content with your life if you had a eye for 12 year old boys??

                                          Serious question....no smack or insult intended.

                                          If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                                          hammertimeH V 2 Replies Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate