Michael Jackson RIP
-
I will post it again, and you can delete it again....and I will keep posting it until you kick me off this friggen board...He was just a messed up kid.
If a person can be born with homosexual traits, a person can be born a pedophile. I don't think one wakes up one morning and decides to have sex with a child. It is simply a sexual deviation some people have.
Unfortunately for them and their victims, it just doesn't work in any form of society since their sexual attraction is with people far to young to have any concept of what is happening.
Please note...I am not comparing homosexuality to pedophilia other than it is a predisposition that I don't think people have much choice in what sexually attracts and arouses them.
They need to be removed from society, no doubt, but you shouldn't hate them. They didn't ask for that when they came in to this world. For the vast majority, I don't think it is any sort of choice at all. It's just a crossing of what we consider normal wires.
Human sexuality is a strange thing at times.
-
Peen
you sure on this one?
I would feel much better and go to sleep better knowing Pedophiles are put to death on a regular basis.
We may be born one way but to make an evil decision to touch a kid and then follow thru with it is worthy of painful death.
You can never be a kid again when that sh i t happens. Kill them all. On a different note, i don't beleive he was ever convicted though.
-
Peen
you sure on this one?
I would feel much better and go to sleep better knowing Pedophiles are put to death on a regular basis.
We may be born one way but to make an evil decision to touch a kid and then follow thru with it is worthy of painful death.
You can never be a kid again when that sh i t happens. Kill them all. On a different note, i don't beleive he was ever convicted though.
Peen
you sure on this one?
I would feel much better and go to sleep better knowing Pedophiles are put to death on a regular basis.
We may be born one way but to make an evil decision to touch a kid and then follow thru with it is worthy of painful death.
You can never be a kid again when that sh i t happens. Kill them all. On a different note, i don't beleive he was ever convicted though.
I am positive.
I am not sticking up for it, but IMHO, for the vast majority, i don't think it is a choice at all.
As I said, I hope the guy finds peace. I don't think he had much of it in this life.
Really man....would you be content with your life if you had a eye for 12 year old boys??
Serious question....no smack or insult intended.
-
I'm still in shock. No matter what he was in his personal life, MJ was a star from the minute he hit the stage way back in the Jackson 5 days. The guy knew how to work a stage and could write some damned good pop songs. I have a hunch this day for this generation will be comparable to August 16th, 1977 for the Elvis generation. Yeah, he was THAT big.
Doug
-
Peen
you sure on this one?
I would feel much better and go to sleep better knowing Pedophiles are put to death on a regular basis.
We may be born one way but to make an evil decision to touch a kid and then follow thru with it is worthy of painful death.
You can never be a kid again when that sh i t happens. Kill them all. On a different note, i don't beleive he was ever convicted though.
I am positive.
I am not sticking up for it, but IMHO, for the vast majority, i don't think it is a choice at all.
As I said, I hope the guy finds peace. I don't think he had much of it in this life.
Really man....would you be content with your life if you had a eye for 12 year old boys??
Serious question....no smack or insult intended.
I am positive.
I am not sticking up for it, but IMHO for tha vast majority, i don't think it is a choice at all.
As I said, I hope the guy finds peace. I don't think he had much of it in this life.
Really man....would you be content with your life if you had a eye for 12 year old boys??
Serious question....no smack or insult intended.
To act on it is unforgivable.
To forgive is something i would never want to be faced with.
Pedophiles who act on their deviant and evil ways deserve the wrath they shall receive, here or elsewhere. Forgiven or unforgiven.
-
Being the forgiver is the hard one, but it is the position of power. Anybody can condemn a person to death. Not many can forgive them.
-
It is so shocking. Never really liked the dude, was a talent though. And yes I have to admit I used to do the Moonwalk all the time when I was 5.
Let's not look past on how a guy in good condition (besides his face) died this young. The amount of surgeries on himself, I am sure he was addicted to pain pills which I am sure contributed to his death. No?
I can't remember a time when a death was so shocking. This might date me, but one of my first memories was John Lennon's death. I remember my dad yelling "noooooooooo" when I was 4. Just stands out in my memory.
-
pedophile population -1
-
Being the forgiver is the hard one, but it is the position of power. Anybody can condemn a person to death. Not many can forgive them.
Being the forgiver is the hard one, but it is the position of power. Anybody can condemn a person to death. Not many can forgive them.
Like i said i would never want to be in that position. I also stated that i didn't think they ever convicted the guy either. But i loved that song about food, you know the 'I'm Fat' song
-
Being the forgiver is the hard one, but it is the position of power. Anybody can condemn a person to death. Not many can forgive them.
Like i said i would never want to be in that position. I also stated that i didn't think they ever convicted the guy either. But i loved that song about food, you know the 'I'm Fat' song
Like i said i would never want to be in that position. I also stated that i didn't think they ever convicted the guy either. But i loved that song about food, you know the 'I'm Fat' song
They didn't.
I was never a fan of the guy, so, I obviously know several tunes when they come on....Thriller....Billy Jean......a few of the Jackson 5 tunes, but I couldn't start naming off more than a few songs.
I might have been one of the few hundred who never bought or borrowed one of his albums.
-
pedophile population -1
pedophile population -1
These are the people that believe everything in the media and implement it in their life.
-
it seems like it.
I graduated HS in 66, so I was just after some pretty crazy times...
I think each generation faces it's end of of the world moment....be it King Arthur times or President Obama times.
-
I'm a fan of Michael Jackson ... freaking guy was an icon back when he was black.
There has already been three: Ed McMahon, Farrah & Mike
I'm a fan of Michael Jackson ... freaking guy was an icon back when he was black.
There has already been three: Ed McMahon, Farrah & Mike
Im an old skool heavy metal fan and totally dislike pop but jackson was one of a few exceptions his music and his live act in particular was a dominant force that has to be recognized for what it was...and that is..earthshattering...rest in peace MJ...
As for fawcett i thought she was ok but i was a cheryl ladd fan...had a bad crush on that gal. hehehehe

-
I like Jackie Smith
-
I love how the top 5 threads on the BROWNS board are as follows:
Cavs acquire Shaq in trade
Whos going to sell more jerseys
Michael Jackson RIP
Fames coach shot in Iowa
RIP Farrah Fawcett
BRILLIANT!
j/k
There should be a fixed dead celebrity/coach/player thread
-
Peen, if you ask your friend, I am sure he will tell you that pedophelia - unlike homosexuality - is learned behavior. A person is not born to do it. Much like physical or verbal abuse. I did a paper on it at John Carroll. A person may have a predisposed weak condition mentally as well, but they are not born to rape kids. Wacko's? Yes. But they should not be given some sort of pass because they're "just like" homosexuals.
-
It is so shocking. Never really liked the dude, was a talent though. And yes I have to admit I used to do the Moonwalk all the time when I was 5.
Let's not look past on how a guy in good condition (besides his face) died this young. The amount of surgeries on himself, I am sure he was addicted to pain pills which I am sure contributed to his death. No?
I can't remember a time when a death was so shocking. This might date me, but one of my first memories was John Lennon's death. I remember my dad yelling "noooooooooo" when I was 4. Just stands out in my memory.
Let's not look past on how a guy in good condition (besides his face) died this young. The
Good condition? Say what? All reports indicated his closest friends could not believe he was doing the British concerts in his weakened state. The man began breaking down physically a couple years ago. This man was far from in good condition.
-
Peen
you sure on this one?
I would feel much better and go to sleep better knowing Pedophiles are put to death on a regular basis.
We may be born one way but to make an evil decision to touch a kid and then follow thru with it is worthy of painful death.
You can never be a kid again when that sh i t happens. Kill them all. On a different note, i don't beleive he was ever convicted though.
I am positive.
I am not sticking up for it, but IMHO, for the vast majority, i don't think it is a choice at all.
As I said, I hope the guy finds peace. I don't think he had much of it in this life.
Really man....would you be content with your life if you had a eye for 12 year old boys??
Serious question....no smack or insult intended.
I am not sticking up for it, but IMHO, for the vast majority, i don't think it is a choice at all.
There is a choice. This isn't like a gene for alcoholism. Learned behavior maybe, but that is quite different set of dynamics. But make no mistake, pedophiles understand the perversion and do it anyway. The class I took in college was Deviant Bahavior. These guys know they're doing something wrong, and not just because it is socially unacceptable. The perversion and disturbing deviant behavior is not simply a chemical inbalance.
-
@shepwrite said:
They're mostly victims, Veg. Vast majority are mentally unstable as the result of childhood trauma.I don't disagree, but it is not genetic like homosexuality. That's all I was trying to convey.
-
I guess he cant "beat it" his heart that is lol Yes Im an asshole
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login