Skip to content

Michael Jackson RIP

The Browns Board
65 27 4.6k
  • @shepwrite said:

    They're mostly victims, Veg. Vast majority are mentally unstable as the result of childhood trauma.

    I don't disagree, but it is not genetic like homosexuality. That's all I was trying to convey.

    @vegasdogg said:

    I don't disagree, but it is not genetic like homosexuality. That's all I was trying to convey.

    I don't think homosexuality is proven to be gene driven. A specific gene has been identified and mapped?

    Let's be clear...I am not condoning such behavior, nor do I think there is any place for it as I have previously stated, so we don't need to position the argument in a manner that suggests I do.

    Be it deviant behavior or genetics, it isn't something most people can control.

    I never delved very deep in to psychology, but something makes a pyromaniac want to set fires. I don't think one wakes up and decides to burn down a house, and I don't think it is a learned behavior other than they like to watch fires and the more often they set one, the more they satisfy their need.

    What makes some people want to cross dress? Peep in to widows...have sex with animals?

    The only point I make is these people don't one day choose to violate children.

    It is a mental illness. A sickness we don't understand or know how to treat....if it can be treated at all.

    Again....I agree, we can't have these people walking the streets because they are going to seek out our kids.

  • The man was years ahead of his time,a true genius

    RIP Michael Jackson

  • Michael was incredible, love him or hate him no one can deny he was one of the greatest performers of our time! A true PERFORMER! Maybe In death he will finally get the respect that he hadn't received from the world in so long. RIP Mike you will be missed!

    One of the greatest live performances I have ever seen!

    @ithika said:

    Michael was incredible, love him or hate him no one can deny he was one of the greatest performers of our time! A true PERFORMER! Maybe In death he will finally get the respect that he hadn't received from the world in so long. RIP Mike you will be missed!

    I prefer Johnny Cash, MJ couldn't hold JC's jock strap, let alone walk a line.

  • @vegasdogg said:

    I don't disagree, but it is not genetic like homosexuality. That's all I was trying to convey.

    I don't think homosexuality is proven to be gene driven. A specific gene has been identified and mapped?

    Let's be clear...I am not condoning such behavior, nor do I think there is any place for it as I have previously stated, so we don't need to position the argument in a manner that suggests I do.

    Be it deviant behavior or genetics, it isn't something most people can control.

    I never delved very deep in to psychology, but something makes a pyromaniac want to set fires. I don't think one wakes up and decides to burn down a house, and I don't think it is a learned behavior other than they like to watch fires and the more often they set one, the more they satisfy their need.

    What makes some people want to cross dress? Peep in to widows...have sex with animals?

    The only point I make is these people don't one day choose to violate children.

    It is a mental illness. A sickness we don't understand or know how to treat....if it can be treated at all.

    Again....I agree, we can't have these people walking the streets because they are going to seek out our kids.

    @ballpeen said:

    I don't think homosexuality is proven to be gene driven. A specific gene has been identified and mapped?

    Let's be clear...I am not condoning such behavior, nor do I think there is any place for it as I have previously stated, so we don't need to position the argument in a manner that suggests I do.

    Be it deviant behavior or genetics, it isn't something most people can control.

    I never delved very deep in to psychology, but something makes a pyromaniac want to set fires. I don't think one wakes up and decides to burn down a house, and I don't think it is a learned behavior other than they like to watch fires and the more often they set one, the more they satisfy their need.

    What makes some people want to cross dress? Peep in to widows...have sex with animals?

    The only point I make is these people don't one day choose to violate children.

    It is a mental illness. A sickness we don't understand or know how to treat....if it can be treated at all.

    Again....I agree, we can't have these people walking the streets because they are going to seek out our kids.

    Who would of thought that the subject of pedophilia would be discussed on this forum and not have a steeler reply somewhere.

    The hardline approach always will always be met with resistance as will the compassionate approach.

    I understand all the views and still maintain that when faced with the choice to act on it as a human being it is still a choice.

    The moment you make that choice, you own that act an should be held accountable. Society we live in tells us how to punish and currently it does not involve a death sentance. So what is the solution? To protect our children IS something we are born with. To have compassion for those afflicted with this a mental illness is comendable, but i still feel there is only one way to end the cycle.

  • @vegasdogg said:

    I don't disagree, but it is not genetic like homosexuality. That's all I was trying to convey.

    I don't think homosexuality is proven to be gene driven. A specific gene has been identified and mapped?

    Let's be clear...I am not condoning such behavior, nor do I think there is any place for it as I have previously stated, so we don't need to position the argument in a manner that suggests I do.

    Be it deviant behavior or genetics, it isn't something most people can control.

    I never delved very deep in to psychology, but something makes a pyromaniac want to set fires. I don't think one wakes up and decides to burn down a house, and I don't think it is a learned behavior other than they like to watch fires and the more often they set one, the more they satisfy their need.

    What makes some people want to cross dress? Peep in to widows...have sex with animals?

    The only point I make is these people don't one day choose to violate children.

    It is a mental illness. A sickness we don't understand or know how to treat....if it can be treated at all.

    Again....I agree, we can't have these people walking the streets because they are going to seek out our kids.

    @ballpeen said:

    Be it deviant behavior or genetics, it isn't something most people can control.

    We agree to disagree, then? Because I am telling you undoubtedly it is most certainly something they can control.

  • Found THIS ARTICLE and thought the portion below was funny:

    Michael's upcoming London concerts were supposed to begin on July 8 before then pushed back to July 13. Up to date, there is no word whether or not the concert will be kicked off as scheduled now that the singer has died. As of time of writing, the tour dates have been removed from his official website and replaced with condolences from executives of Sony Entertainment.

    Uh yeah, I am going to go out on a limb and say he probably isn't going to keep his contractual obligations for the London performances.

    LOL.

  • This was an awful tragedy. I have all of his songs and am an avid fan. He was the best performer. RIP Michael.

  • @ballpeen said:

    Be it deviant behavior or genetics, it isn't something most people can control.

    We agree to disagree, then? Because I am telling you undoubtedly it is most certainly something they can control.

    @vegasdogg said:

    I am telling you undoubtedly it is most certainly something they can control.

    Thank you, Doctor. Or is it Professor?

  • @vegasdogg said:

    I am telling you undoubtedly it is most certainly something they can control.

    Thank you, Doctor. Or is it Professor?

    mz. said:

    Thank you, Doctor. Or is it Professor?

    Nope- just call me Mr Right All the Time.

  • Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

  • Who would of thought that the subject of pedophilia would be discussed on this forum and not have a steeler reply somewhere.

    Nice... πŸ˜† :lol:

  • They ( the steeler faithful that is) are all at Kmart for their Micheal Jackson remembrance sale, they have little boys underwear half off!

  • DISCLAIMER: If you are offended by nasty Michael Jackson jokes please refrain from reading any further.

    So apparently McDonald's is having a burger in Michael Jackson's memory.......it's 50 year old meat between 5 year old buns...................

  • They were replaying a elton john/michael jackson duet today

    'don't let your son go down on me'

    very moving

  • ::::::The following is in very poor taste. Reader beware::::::

    Jockeys at tomorrows horseracing meetings will wear black armbands out of respect for Jacko who successfully rode more 3 year olds than anyone in living memory

    Reports of Michael Jackson dying are incorrect. He was caught in the children's ward having a stroke.

    Michael Jackson has cancelled all upcoming dates. One is Thomas aged 9. Another is Dylan aged 6.

    MJ's Family have consented and given Michael's body away to Lego...He will be melted down so that little boys all over the world can continue to play with him

    What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Disney? Disney can still touch kids...

    Early reports are that the Hospital does not know what to do with the body as plastic recycling is not collected until next Thursday.

    McDonalds are commemorating Michael Jackson with the McJacko, a piece of 50 year old albino meat between two 8 year old buns

    At the autopsy they found children's underwear strapped to his upper arm. According to his doctors it is just a patch, he's been trying to quit for a while.

    Los Angeles police have now been round to Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch following his death. It is being reported that they found Class A drugs in his kitchen, Class B drugs in his bathroom and Class 4C in his bedroom.

    Police suspect a smooth criminal was responsible He was not alone. There was apparently a man in the mirror who was very dangerous and wanted to be startin something even though MJ told him to beat it and was heard to say leave me alone. Nobody knows if the suspect was black or white.

    Whacko Jacko .. now believed to have died from from food poisoning ... he choked on some 12yr old nuts

    Jacko died of a heart attack this morning shocked when he discovered that boyz II men was a band, not a delivery service

    Why were Michael J's pants so short? He grabbed the wrong pair when he got out of bed.

    MJ was banned from the beach because he kept getting in everyones son

    What do Michael Jackson and Walmart have in common?? They both regularly have boy's underwear half-off...............

  • Jockeys at tomorrows horseracing meetings will wear black armbands out of respect for Jacko who successfully rode more 3 year olds than anyone in living memory

    Reports of Michael Jackson dying are incorrect. He was caught in the children's ward having a stroke.

    Michael Jackson has cancelled all upcoming dates. One is Thomas aged 9. Another is Dylan aged 6.

    MJ's Family have consented and given Michael's body away to Lego...He will be melted down so that little boys all over the world can continue to play with him

    What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Disney? Disney can still touch kids...

    Early reports are that the Hospital does not know what to do with the body as plastic recycling is not collected until next Thursday.

    McDonalds are commemorating Michael Jackson with the McJacko, a piece of 50 year old albino meat between two 8 year old buns

    At the autopsy they found children's underwear strapped to his upper arm. According to his doctors it is just a patch, he's been trying to quit for a while.

    Los Angeles police have now been round to Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch following his death. It is being reported that they found Class A drugs in his kitchen, Class B drugs in his bathroom and Class 4C in his bedroom.

    Police suspect a smooth criminal was responsible He was not alone. There was apparently a man in the mirror who was very dangerous and wanted to be startin something even though MJ told him to beat it and was heard to say leave me alone. Nobody knows if the suspect was black or white.

    Whacko Jacko .. now believed to have died from from food poisoning ... he choked on some 12yr old nuts

    Jacko died of a heart attack this morning shocked when he discovered that boyz II men was a band, not a delivery service

    Why were Michael J's pants so short? He grabbed the wrong pair when he got out of bed.

    MJ was banned from the beach because he kept getting in everyones son

    What do Michael Jackson and Walmart have in common?? They both regularly have boy's underwear half-off...............

    Say what you want but thats some funny shit.

  • Whatever happend to Michael Jackson our old reciver

  • Whatever happend to Michael Jackson our old reciver

    @medicineman said:

    Whatever happend to Michael Jackson our old reciver

    shout out to STRINGBEAN!!

    he made some plays, i liked him.

  • Farrah Fawcett died and went to Heaven. God liked her so much, He told her "I'll grant you one request, anything you want". Farrah told God she wanted all the children of the world to be safe. So...........

    ........................God killed Michael Jackson! πŸ˜†

  • Whatever happend to Michael Jackson our old reciver

    @medicineman said:

    Whatever happend to Michael Jackson our old reciver

    I'm pretty sure he changed his last name to Dyson and made a line of vacuum cleaners with the suction power of his ex girlfriend and now he's a billionaire.