Skip to content

Vernon traded to Browns In Exchange For Kevin Zeitler

The Browns Board
143 36 4.6k 1
  • @tour2ma said:

    Also not an SS...

    .. and butt out, tia... 😉

    I'll be real,  I have the Gip on ignore and didn't pay attention to the whole convo lol. 

    That's a solid my bad there. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @tiamat63 said:

    I'll be real,  I have the Gip on ignore and didn't pay attention to the whole convo lol. 

    That's a solid my bad there. 

    I have never put anyone on ignore. (not even Ghoolie)  I am not a chickenshit asshole  who is afraid of someone disagreeing with me or learning something new like some of you apparently are.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I'll be real,  I have the Gip on ignore and didn't pay attention to the whole convo lol. 

    That's a solid my bad there. 

    I have never put anyone on ignore. (not even Ghoolie)  I am not a chickenshit asshole  who is afraid of someone disagreeing with me or learning something new like some of you apparently are.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I have never put anyone on ignore. (not even Ghoolie)  I am not a chickenshit asshole  who is afraid of someone disagreeing with me or learning something new like some of you apparently are.

    Trust me... if you can't "teach" me anything about this game... and you can't... then there is no way you can teach tia anything.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I have never put anyone on ignore. (not even Ghoolie)  I am not a chickenshit asshole  who is afraid of someone disagreeing with me or learning something new like some of you apparently are.

    Trust me... if you can't "teach" me anything about this game... and you can't... then there is no way you can teach tia anything.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Trust me... if you can't "teach" me anything about this game... and you can't... then there is no way you can teach tia anything.

    I can teach you plenty.  You are just too obtuse to learn and to realize it, or too arrogant to think that there is nothing further you need to learn. 

    However, if I ever want to learn how to become a pluperfect pussilanimous pedantic putz, I will know where to turn to.