2019 Draft Prospect Visit Tracking
-
1) I know they asked RB Devin Singletary of Fla. Atl. to run WR drills at Combine which he did. And did well at.. 2) WR Andy Isabella admitted talking to Browns & should get the free local visit. 3) QB Gardner Minshew posted he met with Browns also.. I think Walter is still catching up avoiding his own pop-ups
..
-
1) I know they asked RB Devin Singletary of Fla. Atl. to run WR drills at Combine which he did. And did well at.. 2) WR Andy Isabella admitted talking to Browns & should get the free local visit. 3) QB Gardner Minshew posted he met with Browns also.. I think Walter is still catching up avoiding his own pop-ups
..
1) I know they asked RB Devin Singletary of Fla. Atl. to run WR drills at Combine which he did. And did well at.. 2) WR Andy Isabella admitted talking to Browns & should get the free local visit. 3) QB Gardner Minshew posted he met with Browns also.. I think Walter is still catching up avoiding his own pop-ups
..
Walter's site is unusable.
-
1) I know they asked RB Devin Singletary of Fla. Atl. to run WR drills at Combine which he did. And did well at.. 2) WR Andy Isabella admitted talking to Browns & should get the free local visit. 3) QB Gardner Minshew posted he met with Browns also.. I think Walter is still catching up avoiding his own pop-ups
..
Walter's site is unusable.
Walter's site is unusable.
It's where go to practice patience, a characteristic that certainly needs to be developed in me. Especially with those damn old people driving around out of Sun City near me. I have my grandkids well trained in identifying the erratic drivers out of that place. My wife does not appreciate my training program for some reason, but it will keep them safe when they finally start driving.?
-
1) I know they asked RB Devin Singletary of Fla. Atl. to run WR drills at Combine which he did. And did well at.. 2) WR Andy Isabella admitted talking to Browns & should get the free local visit. 3) QB Gardner Minshew posted he met with Browns also.. I think Walter is still catching up avoiding his own pop-ups
..
-
If you guys haven't watched any videos on sutton Smith, he's got Dee Ford type acceleration. That's and a high motor is all he has so he's probably nothing more than a special steamer, but it is fun watching him run circles around small school OTs
-
1) I know they asked RB Devin Singletary of Fla. Atl. to run WR drills at Combine which he did. And did well at.. 2) WR Andy Isabella admitted talking to Browns & should get the free local visit. 3) QB Gardner Minshew posted he met with Browns also.. I think Walter is still catching up avoiding his own pop-ups
..
Walter's site is unusable.
-
1) I know they asked RB Devin Singletary of Fla. Atl. to run WR drills at Combine which he did. And did well at.. 2) WR Andy Isabella admitted talking to Browns & should get the free local visit. 3) QB Gardner Minshew posted he met with Browns also.. I think Walter is still catching up avoiding his own pop-ups
..
Walter's site is unusable.
Walter's site is unusable.
All you need is a good ad blocker 'Peen. Or do you mean Walter is posting garbage? At least he has us taking AJ Brown in the first, instead of sub-smurf Marquise Brown Jeremiah thinks we're taking.
Yep. I couldn't negotiate Walter Football AT ALL, then I installed AdBbock & it's been smooth sailing since.
Mike
-
Walter's site is unusable.
All you need is a good ad blocker 'Peen. Or do you mean Walter is posting garbage? At least he has us taking AJ Brown in the first, instead of sub-smurf Marquise Brown Jeremiah thinks we're taking.
Yep. I couldn't negotiate Walter Football AT ALL, then I installed AdBbock & it's been smooth sailing since.
Mike
Yep. I couldn't negotiate Walter Football AT ALL, then I installed AdBbock & it's been smooth sailing since.
Mike
It used to be fine. now they’ve gotten greedy
-
Yep. I couldn't negotiate Walter Football AT ALL, then I installed AdBbock & it's been smooth sailing since.
Mike
It used to be fine. now they’ve gotten greedy
It used to be fine. now they’ve gotten greedy
Walter is minor league in regards to ads. Nothing tops The Weather Chanel in that regard. After them constantly begging me to take Ad Block off- I did, for one visit. I immediately started getting targeted ads.. Needless to say, it went right back on. BTW, Cleveland.com has advertising aplenty...
-
Interesting - no interior DL in that list.
Smoke or a hint?
Derick Roberson - Kiper has said he's worked his way up from "who?" in two years,
to the second round consideration. He is what the Browns will be looking for - a real *football player.
https://herosports.com/fcs/football-shsu-derick-roberson-nfl-draft-bzbz
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login