Richardson knock on effect
-
At 17 do we still look at DT or can we now go BPA or even trade down ?
-
... or go up and get White!!!

Honestly, if for some odd reason either Devin (Bush or White) slip a bit into the 12ish range I wouldn't be opposed at all to using some draft capital to move up. Adding a potential playmaker like that to this defense would seriously make it potentially dominant.
Not nearly as concerned about CB need to be honest. I think a lot of folks are forgetting how strong Mitchell was playing before his injury, and Randall/Ward/Peppers (likely)Â are locked in starters. I'm not super down on carrie and gaines as the back-ups either, to me that's an above average unit.
-
I keep reading "knock on effect" and I don't get the wording, although I know what you mean ... Are you British or something?
Z
Zombo said:
I keep reading "knock on effect" and I don't get the wording, although I know what you mean ... Are you British or something?
Z
Yes British born been in USA since 2005 but been a Browns fan since mid 1980s
-
Zombo said:
I keep reading "knock on effect" and I don't get the wording, although I know what you mean ... Are you British or something?
Z
Yes British born been in USA since 2005 but been a Browns fan since mid 1980s
-
Zombo said:
I keep reading "knock on effect" and I don't get the wording, although I know what you mean ... Are you British or something?
Z
Yes British born been in USA since 2005 but been a Browns fan since mid 1980s
-
Zombo said:
Ah, Ok. It was not a typo then.
I say the knock on effect is that DT is now a Day 2 need, WR tops my list of needs now, but I think we still have some twists and turns ahead of us before the draft.
Z
Given that I put  Sir Laurence Olivier at DE, and Richardson at DT...(along with Obi/McGarrett/Ogbah etc.)....and give that we let go of Collins, I still see that OLB position as our 1st priority need.  After that I put the WR/DB/OL  as about equal needs.
-
I like the idea of drafting a number 2 corner. But I think itâs ultimately âtake the BPA as long as they play..â
-
So, interpret it. Â What does "knock on effect" mean?
Something that is caused by a previous occurrence ..... for example ............... the price of hops have gone up which will cause a knock on effect making beer more expensive ...... so we sign Richardson and will it have a knock on effect in the draft meaning we no longer need a defensive lineman
-
So, interpret it. Â What does "knock on effect" mean?
Something that is caused by a previous occurrence ..... for example ............... the price of hops have gone up which will cause a knock on effect making beer more expensive ...... so we sign Richardson and will it have a knock on effect in the draft meaning we no longer need a defensive lineman
Something that is caused by a previous occurrence ..... for example ............... the price of hops have gone up which will cause a knock on effect making beer more expensive ...... so we sign Richardson and will it have a knock on effect in the draft meaning we no longer need a defensive lineman
I've had a knocked up effect on my wife a couple of times, but never a knocked on one. ?
-
Greedy WilliamsÂ
ward / Williams ( Dixon / minnifeild )
80âs flash back, ?Â
Bermeck ( no moving down, screw that... DB or OL)
-
Greedy WilliamsÂ
ward / Williams ( Dixon / minnifeild )
80âs flash back, ?Â
Bermeck ( no moving down, screw that... DB or OL)
Greedy WilliamsÂ
ward / Williams ( Dixon / minnifeild )
80âs flash back, ?Â
Bermeck ( no moving down, screw that... DB or OL)
There would be nothing wrong with that......though I still think LB is priority.
-
Only 2 decent ilb left: ravens' onwuasor and rams' Littleton
-
Only 2 decent ilb left: ravens' onwuasor and rams' Littleton
Only 2 decent ilb left: ravens' onwuasor and rams' Littleton
Mark Barron ?
-
Zombo said:
Ah, Ok. It was not a typo then.
I say the knock on effect is that DT is now a Day 2 need, WR tops my list of needs now, but I think we still have some twists and turns ahead of us before the draft.
Z
We will take care of needs in free agency. The draft is where we add the icing.
-
Zombo said:
Ah, Ok. It was not a typo then.
I say the knock on effect is that DT is now a Day 2 need, WR tops my list of needs now, but I think we still have some twists and turns ahead of us before the draft.
Z
Given that I put  Sir Laurence Olivier at DE, and Richardson at DT...(along with Obi/McGarrett/Ogbah etc.)....and give that we let go of Collins, I still see that OLB position as our 1st priority need.  After that I put the WR/DB/OL  as about equal needs.
Beat me to it Gipper. About exactly as I see it... Shobert needs some help. But if we sign Tyrell Williams (rumored it's between us and the Colts) That jumps DB ahead of WR... Â
"WR Tyrell Williams â It was another impressive season for the former undrafted free agent as Williams finished with 41 catches for 653 yards and five touchdowns. He led the team with an impressive 15.9 yards per catch, earning rave reviews from Telesco for taking his game to another level."
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đ
Register Login