Richardson knock on effect
-
Barring any further signings on the O I predict we do what is needed including moving up to secure TE Hockensen. I would be very happy with that.
Barring any further signings on the O I predict we do what is needed including moving up to secure TE Hockensen. I would be very happy with that.
As I stated before, drafting White, Williams, or Hockensen would make me happy. While I REALLY want White, if he was gone, I would not be upset if the choice were Hockensen.
Mike
-
We just made our first round pick - OBJ. He's actually more talented than anyone we could have drafted at 17.. So not terrible. If we draft nothing but defense with the rest of our picks this year I wouldn't be unhappy.. We'll need LB starters and DB backups..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login