Perriman headed to Tampa Bay
-
One-year deal for 4 million dollars
-
I can't find anything on the signing. Source?
Mike
-
Hell yea, great signing for both sides ???
-
I can't find anything on the signing. Source?
Mike
I can't find anything on the signing. Source?
Mike
Adam schefter Ian Rapoport among other reporters on Twitter
-
Alrighty then. This does not mean the Browns will not still go after a big name WR....or draft one early on.
-
Hey, I looked all over & couldn't find a thing about his signing. Now, Perriman's signing is all over the place! It sounded too good to be true & I LOVE it!!
Mike
-
Pretty awesome when a guy wants to come back and takes a 1 year prove it deal here in CLEVELAND to continue reviving his career.
-
I can't find anything on the signing. Source?
Mike
I can't find anything on the signing. Source?
Mike
https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/03/browns-sign-breshad-perriman-to-1-year-4-million-deal.html
-
Pretty awesome when a guy wants to come back and takes a 1 year prove it deal here in CLEVELAND to continue reviving his career.
Pretty awesome when a guy wants to come back and takes a 1 year prove it deal here in CLEVELAND to continue reviving his career.
You bet! I was beginning to wonder about him, but Perriman's signing on shows that he understands the value of the chemistry & success he experienced here. ANYWHERE else, that would have been a major question mark & a valuable bridge burned.
Mike
-
Perriman now wants out of his deal after we have signed Beckham
-
Pretty awesome when a guy wants to come back and takes a 1 year prove it deal here in CLEVELAND to continue reviving his career.
Pretty awesome when a guy wants to come back and takes a 1 year prove it deal here in CLEVELAND to continue reviving his career.
Perriman now wants out of his deal after we have signed Beckham
There's only one football, Perriman balls out, no way we can afford him Odell, and Jarvis. I suppose you can say the Brown's offense is now loaded.
-
Dorsey can probably get a late 3rd/early 4th for him with that team-friendly contract.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login