OBJ is a BROWN!!!!!
-
LOL.....get in
-
For the 2nd and 3rd? Jesus Christ.
edit: Read it wrong. I'm Retarded.
-
-
All in
-
If you're asking 'why Peppers'.... ? Well, they need to replace Collins.
Dorsey is comfortable with it because, like I said a couple years ago - the tweener collegiate pool is deep with players that man the nickel safety spot. That being said, I was just starting to like Jabrill and in a weird way I'm sad to see him go.
-
Holy fucking shit. Holy fucking shit.
I can't believe it.
-
Looks like a lot of people in here need to send Tony a note of apology.
-
So how the fuck are we going to fill that ILB spot? There goes White and Bush for sure.
-
Congratulations Browns fans! We just got ourselves one of the greatest WRs ever
-
That's a ton of weapons and only one ball. I hope Kitchens doesn't forget the running game.
And I pray now the Oline gets some depth in the draft and Corbett fills in nicely. Nothing would kill this team more than to have playmakers in a way we haven't had in my lifetime only to see the Oline hold the team back.
-
So how the fuck are we going to fill that ILB spot? There goes White and Bush for sure.
So how the fuck are we going to fill that ILB spot? There goes White and Bush for sure.
Schob get cut? Then there ya go.
-
So how the fuck are we going to fill that ILB spot? There goes White and Bush for sure.
So how the fuck are we going to fill that ILB spot? There goes White and Bush for sure.
Pratt, Hodge, and Watson are just as good if not better than the Devins. Hopefully Simmons falls due to injury to us in the 2nd and we land one of those 3 in the 3rd
-
That's a ton of weapons and only one ball. I hope Kitchens doesn't forget the running game.
And I pray now the Oline gets some depth in the draft and Corbett fills in nicely. Nothing would kill this team more than to have playmakers in a way we haven't had in my lifetime only to see the Oline hold the team back.
-
So how the fuck are we going to fill that ILB spot? There goes White and Bush for sure.
Schob get cut? Then there ya go.
-
So how the fuck are we going to fill that ILB spot? There goes White and Bush for sure.
Pratt, Hodge, and Watson are just as good if not better than the Devins. Hopefully Simmons falls due to injury to us in the 2nd and we land one of those 3 in the 3rd
Pratt, Hodge, and Watson are just as good if not better than the Devins. Hopefully Simmons falls due to injury to us in the 2nd and we land one of those 3 in the 3rd
funny you mention this. I've been watching White and noting plays for about 4 hours or so today... I went through Auburn, Miami and Bama with a fine tooth comb. And I'm really cooling on White as a pick.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login