OBJ is a BROWN!!!!!
-
It should be noted, that I think, OBJ will be the Browns' Tyreek Hill, courtesy of Dorsey.
and, Mr. Canton Mike actually has been bringing up OBJ trade to the Browns to me for months. It got worse this off-season.
I kept thinking "oh, lol, here we go again..."
When he called and told me, I figured he was just being a goof.
Nope. They really DID make the trade?
Dammit. Now Canton Mike is going to be a pain. Yes, I was freaking wrong.
dammit.
lol
btw, just what was wrong with Perriman that he wanted to go elsewhere?
Considering Landry will probably bump up to his historic level of 100 catches, then you have OBJ and Callaway. Perriman might have wound up only being used in three WR sets- not what you want if you're looking to have a breakout year to cash in on.
-
It should be noted, that I think, OBJ will be the Browns' Tyreek Hill, courtesy of Dorsey.
and, Mr. Canton Mike actually has been bringing up OBJ trade to the Browns to me for months. It got worse this off-season.
I kept thinking "oh, lol, here we go again..."
When he called and told me, I figured he was just being a goof.
Nope. They really DID make the trade?
Dammit. Now Canton Mike is going to be a pain. Yes, I was freaking wrong.
dammit.
lol
btw, just what was wrong with Perriman that he wanted to go elsewhere?
Considering Landry will probably bump up to his historic level of 100 catches, then you have OBJ and Callaway. Perriman might have wound up only being used in three WR sets- not what you want if you're looking to have a breakout year to cash in on.
-
When I heard the news last night, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. We literally should be favored in the div this season. I got on the site just to see what everyone was posting, didn't respond though. Been a huge browns fan and now it's paying off. Good DC and OC. We'll have to see what Kitchens will be like as HC, but I expect much from this team. Not to mention our FA moves: Sheldon Richardson and Olivea Vernon. So excited, Go Browns!!!!
-
He will recover homie..
OBJ is a Brown! I came like 5 times yesterday to this!
FAP FAP FAP!* Now we need a S...*
He is a basket case we did NOT need!
-
-
The Browns are back
They've never been stacked like this. The RB, QB,WR and DL read "almost" like pro bowl selections. Its stupid talented.
Our front 4 may end up being discussed as a historically good line. I just hope the coaches pace them cause we have good depth all over that line. Now with earl Thomas in the secondary? I mean fuucckk me....
Only thing we need to do is find Collins replacement. I wish we wouldn't have let Vallejo walk.
They've never been stacked like this. The RB, QB,WR and DL read "almost" like pro bowl selections. Its stupid talented.
Our front 4 may end up being discussed as a historically good line. I just hope the coaches pace them cause we have good depth all over that line. Now with earl Thomas in the secondary? I mean fuucckk me....
Only thing we need to do is find Collins replacement. I wish we wouldn't have let Vallejo walk.
We don't have Thomas.
-
Don't be a bitch nickers.. OBJ is the truth!
"Blow Me Jay" is POS!
-
so youd rather lose with quior boys then? isn't that the past 20+ years being a browns fan?
I have been a fan since 1970.. I'll just leave you with this.. Paul Brown always hated self serviant players..He would always say.. "Act like you have been here before".. Pretty much saying.. "Don't be an Asshole... Paul Warfield wasn't an asshole.. Neither was Jerry Rice.. This mother fucker has 0 class.... he reminds me of Andre Rison.. the original Diva...
-
so youd rather lose with quior boys then? isn't that the past 20+ years being a browns fan?
I have been a fan since 1970.. I'll just leave you with this.. Paul Brown always hated self serviant players..He would always say.. "Act like you have been here before".. Pretty much saying.. "Don't be an Asshole... Paul Warfield wasn't an asshole.. Neither was Jerry Rice.. This mother fucker has 0 class.... he reminds me of Andre Rison.. the original Diva...
I have been a fan since 1970.. I'll just leave with this.. Paul Brown always hated self serviant players..He would always say.. "Act like you have been here before".. Pretty much saying.. "Don't be an Asshole... Paul Warfield wasn't an asshole.. Neither was Jerry Rice.. This mother fucker has 0 class..
He has some class:
Is he a diva on the field? Sure. He's high maintenance. Dorsey has the confidence our culture will overcome that, and with Baker as the commander and OBJs best friend already leading the WR room ... we can pull this off.
Can't find a reason to doubt Dorsey yet.
Z
-
so youd rather lose with quior boys then? isn't that the past 20+ years being a browns fan?
I have been a fan since 1970.. I'll just leave you with this.. Paul Brown always hated self serviant players..He would always say.. "Act like you have been here before".. Pretty much saying.. "Don't be an Asshole... Paul Warfield wasn't an asshole.. Neither was Jerry Rice.. This mother fucker has 0 class.... he reminds me of Andre Rison.. the original Diva...
I have been a fan since 1970.. I'll just leave you with this.. Paul Brown always hated self serviant players..He would always say.. "Act like you have been here before".. Pretty much saying.. "Don't be an Asshole... Paul Warfield wasn't an asshole.. Neither was Jerry Rice.. This mother fucker has 0 class.... he reminds me of Andre Rison.. the original Diva...
OBJ was disappointed by the offense that Pat Shurmur ran.....we are talking about Pat Fucking Shurmur. Whose side do you think we should take on that.
Other than expressing that, OBJ has not done one bad thing to show he is a "Diva". Except that he plays flambouyantly....and outstandingly.
So, perhaps that is what you think constituted "Diva". A guy that plays really good.
You also have to understand that anything he did got massively overblown by the fact that he played in New York.
-
Eat a snickers, nickers..
You're not you when you're hungry..
-
I have been a fan since 1970.. I'll just leave you with this.. Paul Brown always hated self serviant players..He would always say.. "Act like you have been here before".. Pretty much saying.. "Don't be an Asshole... Paul Warfield wasn't an asshole.. Neither was Jerry Rice.. This mother fucker has 0 class.... he reminds me of Andre Rison.. the original Diva...
OBJ was disappointed by the offense that Pat Shurmur ran.....we are talking about Pat Fucking Shurmur. Whose side do you think we should take on that.
Other than expressing that, OBJ has not done one bad thing to show he is a "Diva". Except that he plays flambouyantly....and outstandingly.
So, perhaps that is what you think constituted "Diva". A guy that plays really good.
You also have to understand that anything he did got massively overblown by the fact that he played in New York.
OBJ was disappointed by the offense that Pat Shurmur ran.....we are talking about Pat Fucking Shurmur. Whose side do you think we should take on that.
Other than expressing that, OBJ has not done one bad thing to show he is a "Diva". Except that he plays flambouyantly....and outstandingly.
So, perhaps that is what you think constituted "Diva". A guy that plays really good.
You also have to understand that anything he did got massively overblown by the fact that he played in New York.
Really?.. Like that time he went to Florida when he was supposed to be at practice.. Yeah.. Whatever gip....
-
I woke up to this news this morning and I couldn't believe it.
I'm concerned with: 1. Cap space, 2. OBJ joining the locker room, 3. A loopsided passing offensive team: I know it's a passing league, but I wouldn't like to replicate KC and Rams issues. Both teams had great offenses but if they don't get the job done (missing Hunt, Gurley injured) they suffer a lot. I prefer having a well-rounded team and at the moment I see an awesome offense (let's hope the OL doesn't resent too much) and a defense with some holes in LB and DB corps.
I'm sad to see Peppers leave but I understand both that Giants had to replace Collins and that #22 so far hasn't completely lived up to the pick he was taken with. I think we won the deal.
Anyway, I think that Mayfield has a strong non-diva character (unlike diva Big Ben or sad Eli Manning) and Cleveland is not New York. Add that to the friendship between Landry and Odell and we might have an awesome tandem in the makings.
I hope this one works. Go Browns.
-
Been hearing from multiple sources that Beckham is LOVED in the locker room.. If by Diva you mean "pay me some money", then you're damn right, we are all divas.. I would leave my work right now if someone offered me another 10K a year, why should he be any different...
Now being a dick like Bell and Brown isn't cool.. Like me purposely tanking my job so they fire me and put me on unemployment.. That is extortion and the league should be able to stop a player from doing that.
We are all expendable and my work would fire me tomorrow if they felt it would help their bottom line. There are very few organizations that can use the "Loyalty" card to keep their players, Pittsburgh was one of them(not so much now
). and maybe the Patriots.
We are showing him the money and there are no indications whatsoever that he will be a cancer in the locker room... I only fear his off field mouth might become a distraction.. That is a real worry.. But nothing has shown him to be a locker room cancer.
BobPound!
-
OBJ was disappointed by the offense that Pat Shurmur ran.....we are talking about Pat Fucking Shurmur. Whose side do you think we should take on that.
Other than expressing that, OBJ has not done one bad thing to show he is a "Diva". Except that he plays flambouyantly....and outstandingly.
So, perhaps that is what you think constituted "Diva". A guy that plays really good.
You also have to understand that anything he did got massively overblown by the fact that he played in New York.
Really?.. Like that time he went to Florida when he was supposed to be at practice.. Yeah.. Whatever gip....
Really?.. Like that time he went to Florida when he was supposed to be at practice.. Yeah.. Whatever gip....
I don't think he actually missed any practices. In fact, several of his teammates were with him on that trip....so if practices were missed, they all missed them. Are they all Divas?
-
Been hearing from multiple sources that Beckham is LOVED in the locker room.. If by Diva you mean "pay me some money", then you're damn right, we are all divas.. I would leave my work right now if someone offered me another 10K a year, why should he be any different...
Now being a dick like Bell and Brown isn't cool.. Like me purposely tanking my job so they fire me and put me on unemployment.. That is extortion and the league should be able to stop a player from doing that.
We are all expendable and my work would fire me tomorrow if they felt it would help their bottom line. There are very few organizations that can use the "Loyalty" card to keep their players, Pittsburgh was one of them(not so much now
). and maybe the Patriots.
We are showing him the money and there are no indications whatsoever that he will be a cancer in the locker room... I only fear his off field mouth might become a distraction.. That is a real worry.. But nothing has shown him to be a locker room cancer.
BobPound!
Been hearing from multiple sources that Beckham is LOVED in the locker room.. If by Diva you mean "pay me some money", then you're damn right, we are all divas.. I would leave my work right now if someone offered me another 10K a year, why should he be any different...
Now being a dick like Bell and Brown isn't cool.. Like me purposely tanking my job so they fire me and put me on unemployment.. That is extortion and the league should be able to stop a player from doing that.
We are all expendable and my work would fire me tomorrow if they felt it would help their bottom line. There are very few organizations that can use the "Loyalty" card to keep their players, Pittsburgh was one of them(not so much now
). and maybe the Patriots.
We are showing him the money and there are no indications whatsoever that he will be a cancer in the locker room... I only fear his off field mouth might become a distraction.. That is a real worry.. But nothing has shown him to be a locker room cancer.
BobPound!
Certainly NOT the Patriots. They are loyal to only Tom Brady. Everyone else can hit the road as far as they are concerned.....and they have shown the door to many, many contributing players.
NO, not the Patriots.
-
I have been a fan since 1970.. I'll just leave you with this.. Paul Brown always hated self serviant players..He would always say.. "Act like you have been here before".. Pretty much saying.. "Don't be an Asshole... Paul Warfield wasn't an asshole.. Neither was Jerry Rice.. This mother fucker has 0 class.... he reminds me of Andre Rison.. the original Diva...
OBJ was disappointed by the offense that Pat Shurmur ran.....we are talking about Pat Fucking Shurmur. Whose side do you think we should take on that.
Other than expressing that, OBJ has not done one bad thing to show he is a "Diva". Except that he plays flambouyantly....and outstandingly.
So, perhaps that is what you think constituted "Diva". A guy that plays really good.
You also have to understand that anything he did got massively overblown by the fact that he played in New York.
OBJ was disappointed by the offense that Pat Shurmur ran.....we are talking about Pat Fucking Shurmur. Whose side do you think we should take on that.
Other than expressing that, OBJ has not done one bad thing to show he is a "Diva". Except that he plays flambouyantly....and outstandingly.
So, perhaps that is what you think constituted "Diva". A guy that plays really good.
You also have to understand that anything he did got massively overblown by the fact that he played in New York.
The field goal net tirade while crying, headbutting a giant fan (cooling device) when things werent going his way, the calling out and criticism of his teammates in an espn interview. Eerily similar to a guy everyone here loved to rightfully call a diva, Antonio Brown, with his Gatorade table tirade and his public calling out of big gay Ben.
There is more to it than just hating shurmur's offense.
-
Really?.. Like that time he went to Florida when he was supposed to be at practice.. Yeah.. Whatever gip....
I don't think he actually missed any practices. In fact, several of his teammates were with him on that trip....so if practices were missed, they all missed them. Are they all Divas?
I don't think he actually missed any practices. In fact, several of his teammates were with him on that trip....so if practices were missed, they all missed them. Are they all Divas?
Wrap your head around this , Gip...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
