OBJ is a BROWN!!!!!
-
but it seems that some just want to be contrary to anything.
...IT SEEMS...is the key part of that sentence. It just 'seems' that way.
I, for one, speak out negativity when I feel it's due. But you don't hear me bitchin' about this deal.
Sometimes, the guys 'against' in THIS thread, are the guys in 'favor' on other signings, trades, etc. We're not all going to like every move Dorsey makes. Just like we''re not all going to like every play call Kitchens makes during the season.
............... Me, I'm probably too cheap to have made the deal.
...but here's what we've done. We've solidified a highly important position group when it comes to scoring points. Being able to pass the ball is just sooo important. Dorsey's got Baker and he sees a champion in him. He wants to give that kid every possible weapon you can think of. Look at the backfield Baker has. The TE's - Njoku and they've kept DeValve. - Every possible weapon at his disposal.
Think; Marino, Duper & Clayton
Mayfield, Beckham & Landry
...IT SEEMS...is the key part of that sentence. It just 'seems' that way.
I, for one, speak out negativity when I feel it's due. But you don't hear me bitchin' about this deal.
Sometimes, the guys 'against' in THIS thread, are the guys in 'favor' on other signings, trades, etc. We're not all going to like every move Dorsey makes. Just like we''re not all going to like every play call Kitchens makes during the season.
............... Me, I'm probably too cheap to have made the deal.
...but here's what we've done. We've solidified a highly important position group when it comes to scoring points. Being able to pass the ball is just sooo important. Dorsey's got Baker and he sees a champion in him. He wants to give that kid every possible weapon you can think of. Look at the backfield Baker has. The TE's - Njoku and they've kept DeValve. - Every possible weapon at his disposal.
Think; Marino, Duper & Clayton
Mayfield, Beckham & Landry
I get that part, I'm not saying being against someone opinion is wrong, its usually the same ones on the opposite side, and the key is actually arguing about it. But even worse, is when there is the same subject, and someone takes the opposite side. That is what I am speaking of
-
OK which one of you is this ?
-
Gettleman traded a 4th round pick for Andy Lee which was turned into Jarvis Landry. So he was responsible for both Landry and OBJ ending up in Cleveland .....THANKS DAVE
Gettleman traded a 4th round pick for Andy Lee which was turned into Jarvis Landry. So he was responsible for both Landry and OBJ ending up in Cleveland .....THANKS DAVE
And Dave in his great wisdom hired our retread Pat Shur-loss HC to guide the Giants to- the #1 overall pick in the 2020 Draft? I have to put them the leader in the Clubhouse for that dishonor at this early stage. Listening to the recording of Good Morning Football from a couple days ago post OBJ trade, they said the Giants have Saquon and Eli- and not much else. Not enough. Winning now with Eli is "like expecting Old Yeller to win the Westminster Dog Show".
-
so youd rather lose with quior boys then? isn't that the past 20+ years being a browns fan?
I have been a fan since 1970.. I'll just leave you with this.. Paul Brown always hated self serviant players..He would always say.. "Act like you have been here before".. Pretty much saying.. "Don't be an Asshole... Paul Warfield wasn't an asshole.. Neither was Jerry Rice.. This mother fucker has 0 class.... he reminds me of Andre Rison.. the original Diva...
I have been a fan since 1970.. I'll just leave you with this.. Paul Brown always hated self serviant players..He would always say.. "Act like you have been here before".. Pretty much saying.. "Don't be an Asshole... Paul Warfield wasn't an asshole.. Neither was Jerry Rice.. This mother fucker has 0 class.... he reminds me of Andre Rison.. the original Diva...
This is a completely different era. We have to deal with the fact that time's changed and the majority of decent players are OBJ "like". Do I like it, no. But in order to be a decent team today, that's what we have to live with.
-
OK which one of you is this ?
Not me, but it sure sounds like how I reacted.
-
My last thought....
If White falls to 17 in the draft, I will be pissed.
Ty Williams was in play. Signed a $44/4-yr deal with OAK.
White + Williams + Peppers + a 3rd > OBJ
-
Gettleman traded a 4th round pick for Andy Lee which was turned into Jarvis Landry. So he was responsible for both Landry and OBJ ending up in Cleveland .....THANKS DAVE
And Dave in his great wisdom hired our retread Pat Shur-loss HC to guide the Giants to- the #1 overall pick in the 2020 Draft? I have to put them the leader in the Clubhouse for that dishonor at this early stage. Listening to the recording of Good Morning Football from a couple days ago post OBJ trade, they said the Giants have Saquon and Eli- and not much else. Not enough. Winning now with Eli is "like expecting Old Yeller to win the Westminster Dog Show".
And Dave in his great wisdom hired our retread Pat Shur-loss HC to guide the Giants to- the #1 overall pick in the 2020 Draft? I have to put them the leader in the Clubhouse for that dishonor at this early stage. Listening to the recording of Good Morning Football from a couple days ago post OBJ trade, they said the Giants have Saquon and Eli- and not much else. Not enough. Winning now with Eli is "like expecting Old Yeller to win the Westminster Dog Show".
Precisely. Where does it say that the Giants have to be good.
Did you know that the NFL went through the ENTIRE decade of the 1970s with neither the Giants nor the Jets making the playoffs? That is right, the whole City of New York went at least 10 consecutive years without a team making the playoffs........yet the NFL survived pretty well it seems to me.
So, no, we don't need the Giants to be any good. They can suck for the next 10 years.
-
-
Going to be the most excited year of Browns football in my 29 years of living. Can't wait.
-
I have been a fan since 1970.. I'll just leave you with this.. Paul Brown always hated self serviant players..He would always say.. "Act like you have been here before".. Pretty much saying.. "Don't be an Asshole... Paul Warfield wasn't an asshole.. Neither was Jerry Rice.. This mother fucker has 0 class.... he reminds me of Andre Rison.. the original Diva...
This is a completely different era. We have to deal with the fact that time's changed and the majority of decent players are OBJ "like". Do I like it, no. But in order to be a decent team today, that's what we have to live with.
This is a completely different era. We have to deal with the fact that time's changed and the majority of decent players are OBJ "like". Do I like it, no. But in order to be a decent team today, that's what we have to live with.
I don't care what era this is.. Act like an adult..Be a man... Not a child.....
-
-
Good. Hopefully this just cements his legacy as the most pathetic coach in nfl history
-
OK which one of you is this ?
don't you worry son..We will have Nickers & the poe-poe pick you up on game day... ?
-
Great article on The Ringer:
"I believe in the power of leadership and intangibles, but that comes after having good players."
-
Great... We traded for a SISSY who is a Locker room CANCER!.. This is gonna bite us in the ass!.. I'm not liking it one fucking bit!
-
My last thought....
If White falls to 17 in the draft, I will be pissed.
Ty Williams was in play. Signed a $44/4-yr deal with OAK.
White + Williams + Peppers + a 3rd > OBJ
-
-
Browns think 17 pick was just worth a 2nd rounder regarding value ...
-
Browns think 17 pick was just worth a 2nd rounder regarding value ...
Browns think 17 pick was just worth a 2nd rounder regarding value ...
Can't imagine anyone would think that the #17 as part of the package we gave up for the talent OBJ puts on a field was too much, so I have to conclude that someone in our FA is just piling on Gettleman.
Not that there's a need for us to pile on...
-
OBJ is going to...
... "re-evaluate" parts of his his life.
"I really need some time to vibe and just get away, process, re-evaluate some of the things in my life, as much has changed for me recently," Beckham wrote on Instagram. "I'm doin' amazing, thanks for askin'!!! I'm really just tryin' to get everything together and gather all my thoughts so I can take the next steps in my life to be the very, very, very best me moving forward."
The receiver also said that he was taking the break so he could get take an emotional vacation from everything that's happening in his life.
"I love you all so much, for the ones that follow and support I thank you all for that," Beckham wrote. "I'm takin' an emotional, mental, physical/blah blah blah vacation. I appreciate the love honestly, but at this moment for the next couple of days I'm goin' dark. I won't be around, phone is gone, with all due respect, please don't text/call/FaceTime unless it's of the utmost importance."
Of course, just because he wrote a cryptic Instagram message doesn't mean he's unhappy about being sent to Cleveland. However, former Giants running back Saquon Barkley apparently had an interesting conversation with Beckham shortly after the trade went down. On the night of the deal, the two former teammates FaceTime'd each other and here's how Barkley described Beckham's feelings on the trade.
"I don't think he was really happy about it," Barkley told NJ.com on Tuesday.
If Odell is unhappy, it's possible whole thing might just be about money. We saw Antonio Brown get rewarded with a new contract after he got traded and, according to NFL.com, Beckham is expecting the Browns to reward him with a similar raise. If the Browns aren't willing to do that, that could potentially cause some animosity between the two sides.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
