OBJ is a BROWN!!!!!
-
OBJ is going to...
... "re-evaluate" parts of his his life.
"I really need some time to vibe and just get away, process, re-evaluate some of the things in my life, as much has changed for me recently," Beckham wrote on Instagram. "I'm doin' amazing, thanks for askin'!!! I'm really just tryin' to get everything together and gather all my thoughts so I can take the next steps in my life to be the very, very, very best me moving forward."
The receiver also said that he was taking the break so he could get take an emotional vacation from everything that's happening in his life.
"I love you all so much, for the ones that follow and support I thank you all for that," Beckham wrote. "I'm takin' an emotional, mental, physical/blah blah blah vacation. I appreciate the love honestly, but at this moment for the next couple of days I'm goin' dark. I won't be around, phone is gone, with all due respect, please don't text/call/FaceTime unless it's of the utmost importance."
Of course, just because he wrote a cryptic Instagram message doesn't mean he's unhappy about being sent to Cleveland. However, former Giants running back Saquon Barkley apparently had an interesting conversation with Beckham shortly after the trade went down. On the night of the deal, the two former teammates FaceTime'd each other and here's how Barkley described Beckham's feelings on the trade.
"I don't think he was really happy about it," Barkley told NJ.com on Tuesday.
If Odell is unhappy, it's possible whole thing might just be about money. We saw Antonio Brown get rewarded with a new contract after he got traded and, according to NFL.com, Beckham is expecting the Browns to reward him with a similar raise. If the Browns aren't willing to do that, that could potentially cause some animosity between the two sides.
-
Trade him to the 49ers
-
OBJ is going to...
... "re-evaluate" parts of his his life.
"I really need some time to vibe and just get away, process, re-evaluate some of the things in my life, as much has changed for me recently," Beckham wrote on Instagram. "I'm doin' amazing, thanks for askin'!!! I'm really just tryin' to get everything together and gather all my thoughts so I can take the next steps in my life to be the very, very, very best me moving forward."
The receiver also said that he was taking the break so he could get take an emotional vacation from everything that's happening in his life.
"I love you all so much, for the ones that follow and support I thank you all for that," Beckham wrote. "I'm takin' an emotional, mental, physical/blah blah blah vacation. I appreciate the love honestly, but at this moment for the next couple of days I'm goin' dark. I won't be around, phone is gone, with all due respect, please don't text/call/FaceTime unless it's of the utmost importance."
Of course, just because he wrote a cryptic Instagram message doesn't mean he's unhappy about being sent to Cleveland. However, former Giants running back Saquon Barkley apparently had an interesting conversation with Beckham shortly after the trade went down. On the night of the deal, the two former teammates FaceTime'd each other and here's how Barkley described Beckham's feelings on the trade.
"I don't think he was really happy about it," Barkley told NJ.com on Tuesday.
If Odell is unhappy, it's possible whole thing might just be about money. We saw Antonio Brown get rewarded with a new contract after he got traded and, according to NFL.com, Beckham is expecting the Browns to reward him with a similar raise. If the Browns aren't willing to do that, that could potentially cause some animosity between the two sides.
-
-
He is already the highest paid wide reciever.
-
Moving to Cleveland gave him a substantial raise in the much much lower cost of living.
-
Moving to Cleveland gave him a substantial raise in the much much lower cost of living.
Moving to Cleveland gave him a substantial raise in the much much lower cost of living
Yup, much lower taxes, and for what he was paying for housing in NY, he could probably put an offer in on LeBron's place.
-
OBJ's new twitter page

-
Ask Odell, Baker isn't the only one who wakes up feeling dangerous
Posted: 7:10 PM, Mar 24, 2019Updated: 35 minutes agoCLEVELAND — Most people know that Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield often wakes up feeling a certain way, and it appears his habits are rubbing off on his fellow teammates, one in particular.
On Sunday evening, newly acquired Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. took to Twitter to share how he was feeling and it was pretty dangerous.
Mayfield, known for coining the catchphrase “I woke up feeling dangerous,” said the famous line during a postgame press conference last season.
When asked after a game if he knew in warmups that he would play so well, he humbly said, " When I woke up this morning, I was feeling pretty dangerous."
That "dangerous" mentality has been echoed throughout the city of Cleveland, inspiring Browns fans for a much different future for the team.
It seems Mayfield is not only good at inspiring the city, but also his teammates.
-
Wonder when the presser will be
-
by Jack Winter March 25, 2019
https://clutchpoints.com/browns-news-odell-beckham-jr-promises-to-give-cleveland-his-all/
The NFL world was giddy earlier this month when the New York Giants finally caved under the pressure of an onerous rebuild and rumors of discontent by trading Odell Beckham, Jr.
Not only would the superstar wide receiver get a better opportunity to live up to his distinction as one of the league’s most gifted players while catching passes from rising star quarterback Baker Mayfield, but his presence on the Cleveland Browns – super aggressive in the opening days of the offseason – immediately made the league’s longest-suffering franchise more relevant than it had been in years.
Suddenly, the Browns were being talked about as perhaps the most exciting young team in football, with game-changing talent on both sides of the ball that even led some sports books to making them prohibitive favorites in the AFC North next season.
Beckham, though, didn’t quite share in that widespread excitement. In a deleted Instagram post last week, the three-time Pro Bowler wrote that he needed “some time to just vibe and get away” and “gather all my thoughts” after his trade to the Browns, which former Giants teammate Saquon Barkley said Beckham was not “really happy” about.
Less than a week later, Beckham’s mindset seems to have changed, sparked by a viral video of an exhilarated Browns fan’s audible yelps in reaction to news of the trade.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Pretty sure I "understood"... but lemme check...
Yup... I did...

Yeah, If I had hit the lottery, I'd want to spend April in Paris too... But I digress, just saw this little blurb.... We will introduce our new stud WR when he feels like it's time...
And don't ask stupid questions MKC....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

