Skip to content

OBJ is a BROWN!!!!!

The Browns Board
288 63 12.0k 2
  • @texasag1969 said:

    So how the fuck are we going to fill that ILB spot? There goes White and Bush for sure.

    Schob get cut?   Then there ya go.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Schob get cut?   Then there ya go.

    He misses tackles and often plugs the wrong hole. That's why some runs were pretty damn long.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    So how the fuck are we going to fill that ILB spot? There goes White and Bush for sure.

    Pratt, Hodge, and Watson are just as good if not better than the Devins. Hopefully Simmons falls due to injury to us in the 2nd and we land one of those 3 in the 3rd

    @louisville-slugger said:

    Pratt, Hodge, and Watson are just as good if not better than the Devins. Hopefully Simmons falls due to injury to us in the 2nd and we land one of those 3 in the 3rd

    funny you mention this.  I've been watching White and noting plays for about 4 hours or so today...     I went through Auburn, Miami and Bama with a fine tooth comb.    And I'm really cooling on White as a pick.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Schob get cut?   Then there ya go.

    He misses tackles and often plugs the wrong hole. That's why some runs were pretty damn long.

    @texasag1969 said:

    He misses tackles and often plugs the wrong hole. 

    So... your typical Friday night then?

  • @louisville-slugger said:

    Pratt, Hodge, and Watson are just as good if not better than the Devins. Hopefully Simmons falls due to injury to us in the 2nd and we land one of those 3 in the 3rd

    funny you mention this.  I've been watching White and noting plays for about 4 hours or so today...     I went through Auburn, Miami and Bama with a fine tooth comb.    And I'm really cooling on White as a pick.

    @tiamat63 said:

    funny you mention this.  I've been watching White and noting plays for about 4 hours or so today...     I went through Auburn, Miami and Bama with a fine tooth comb.    And I'm really cooling on White as a pick.

    With this trade we are totally out of the loop for White now.

  • We're taking Thursday night of the draft off.   

    So now we're set at WR.   A big need is done.

    Onward and upward.

  • Great... We traded for a SISSY who is a Locker room CANCER!.. This is gonna bite us in the ass!.. I'm not liking it one fucking bit!

  • I feel sorry for Tiamat ...... first brownsboard draft and the Browns don't have a first-round pick

  • Great... We traded for a SISSY who is a Locker room CANCER!.. This is gonna bite us in the ass!.. I'm not liking it one fucking bit!

    @nickers said:

    Great... We drafted a SISSY who is a Locker room CANCER!.. This is gonna bite us in the ass!.. I'm not liking it one fucking bit!

    jesus....   yeah...you have to be right.   Everyone in the world who gets PAID to write and talk about the NFL loves the trade for the Browns and yet you must be right because someone always has to be negative about everything.    Things like this remind me of why I stay away from here.

  • OBJ is basically our first rounder this year so I’m not counting that which means 96 and Peppers for OBJ? 

    We have fleeced them !! 

  • Woody

    If we ever meet I'm paying for the drinks bro.

    WSS

  • Game changer serial losers no more... Earl Thomas next

  • Smoke has cleared and fires ? legit!!! Call me a homer but we have a team that damn sure could go to the Superbowl

  • I feel sorry for Tiamat ...... first brownsboard draft and the Browns don't have a first-round pick

    @darren15 said:

    I feel sorry for Tiamat ...... first brownsboard draft and the Browns don't have a first-round pick

    It was my time to shine, but now I'll have to put in that mid round work.  

    @nickers said:

    Great... We traded for a SISSY who is a Locker room CANCER!.. This is gonna bite us in the ass!.. I'm not liking it one fucking bit!

    I don't like ODB's attitude at times myself.   That said  - he's long time boys with Landry.   You get Juice and Baker on that ass and you could see something besting the Slaughter/Leghorn combo real soon.

    @westside-steve said:

    Woody

    If we ever meet I'm paying for the drinks bro.

    WSS

    THIS .... gave me a good chuckle.

  • That's a ton of weapons and only one ball.   I hope Kitchens doesn't forget the running game.

    And I pray now the Oline gets some depth in the draft and Corbett fills in nicely.     Nothing would kill this team more than to have playmakers in a way we haven't had in my lifetime only to see the Oline hold the team back.       

    @tiamat63 said:

    That's a ton of weapons and only one ball.   I hope Kitchens doesn't forget the running game.

    And I pray now the Oline gets some depth in the draft and Corbett fills in nicely.     Nothing would kill this team more than to have playmakers in a way we haven't had in my lifetime only to see the Oline hold the team back.       

    Forget the running game? We have two top ten backs. 

  • I just had an accident in my pants ... the good kind.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    That's a ton of weapons and only one ball.   I hope Kitchens doesn't forget the running game.

    And I pray now the Oline gets some depth in the draft and Corbett fills in nicely.     Nothing would kill this team more than to have playmakers in a way we haven't had in my lifetime only to see the Oline hold the team back.       

    Forget the running game? We have two top ten backs. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Forget the running game? We have two top ten backs. 

    And?  It's not without a lot of precedent that sometimes coaches get a bit obsessed with their toys and sometimes get away from the nitty gritty.  

    You have a young QB that wants to sling it and two big mouths and will need fed + Njoku, Callaway and Higgy.     Like I said, there's only one ball to go around.  And there were times I wasn't impressed with how Tampa got away from a positive early running game when I went back to skim over some of their film this past season.

  • Its starting to come together.

  • @louisville-slugger said:

    Pratt, Hodge, and Watson are just as good if not better than the Devins. Hopefully Simmons falls due to injury to us in the 2nd and we land one of those 3 in the 3rd

    funny you mention this.  I've been watching White and noting plays for about 4 hours or so today...     I went through Auburn, Miami and Bama with a fine tooth comb.    And I'm really cooling on White as a pick.

    @tiamat63 said:

    funny you mention this.  I've been watching White and noting plays for about 4 hours or so today...     I went through Auburn, Miami and Bama with a fine tooth comb.    And I'm really cooling on White as a pick.

    The talent jumps off the screen, but White is slow to react. Could develop but I would rather not risk a high draft pick on a developmental player. I've been banging the drum for those 3 for a while now and I absolutely love Pratt

  • So how the fuck are we going to fill that ILB spot? There goes White and Bush for sure.

    @texasag1969 said:

    So how the fuck are we going to fill that ILB spot? There goes White and Bush for sure.

    You don't know that.  We still have a 2nd, a 3rd, a few 4ths, and Duke.

    That and you don't know some of the target players John knows about and you don't.

    Even John Dorsey can't fix everything in 2 years.

  • Woody

    If we ever meet I'm paying for the drinks bro.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Woody

    If we ever meet I'm paying for the drinks bro.

    WSS

    He may never come back, or change teams.........