OBJ is a BROWN!!!!!
-
I just had an accident in my pants ... the good kind.
-
That's a ton of weapons and only one ball. I hope Kitchens doesn't forget the running game.
And I pray now the Oline gets some depth in the draft and Corbett fills in nicely. Nothing would kill this team more than to have playmakers in a way we haven't had in my lifetime only to see the Oline hold the team back.
Forget the running game? We have two top ten backs.
Forget the running game? We have two top ten backs.
And? It's not without a lot of precedent that sometimes coaches get a bit obsessed with their toys and sometimes get away from the nitty gritty.
You have a young QB that wants to sling it and two big mouths and will need fed + Njoku, Callaway and Higgy. Like I said, there's only one ball to go around. And there were times I wasn't impressed with how Tampa got away from a positive early running game when I went back to skim over some of their film this past season.
-
Its starting to come together.
-
Pratt, Hodge, and Watson are just as good if not better than the Devins. Hopefully Simmons falls due to injury to us in the 2nd and we land one of those 3 in the 3rd
funny you mention this. I've been watching White and noting plays for about 4 hours or so today... I went through Auburn, Miami and Bama with a fine tooth comb. And I'm really cooling on White as a pick.
funny you mention this. I've been watching White and noting plays for about 4 hours or so today... I went through Auburn, Miami and Bama with a fine tooth comb. And I'm really cooling on White as a pick.
The talent jumps off the screen, but White is slow to react. Could develop but I would rather not risk a high draft pick on a developmental player. I've been banging the drum for those 3 for a while now and I absolutely love Pratt
-
So how the fuck are we going to fill that ILB spot? There goes White and Bush for sure.
So how the fuck are we going to fill that ILB spot? There goes White and Bush for sure.
You don't know that. We still have a 2nd, a 3rd, a few 4ths, and Duke.
That and you don't know some of the target players John knows about and you don't.
Even John Dorsey can't fix everything in 2 years.
-
Woody
If we ever meet I'm paying for the drinks bro.
WSS
Woody
If we ever meet I'm paying for the drinks bro.
WSS
He may never come back, or change teams.........
-
Great... We drafted a SISSY who is a Locker room CANCER!.. This is gonna bite us in the ass!.. I'm not liking it one fucking bit!
jesus.... yeah...you have to be right. Everyone in the world who gets PAID to write and talk about the NFL loves the trade for the Browns and yet you must be right because someone always has to be negative about everything. Things like this remind me of why I stay away from here.
jesus.... yeah...you have to be right. Everyone in the world who gets PAID to write and talk about the NFL loves the trade for the Browns and yet you must be right because someone always has to be negative about everything. Things like this remind me of why I stay away from here.
I don't see why Nicker's shouldn't be allowed to share his opinion. Or why he shouldn't be allowed to dislike the move.
-
With this trade we are totally out of the loop for White now.
Oh noes...best wr corps in the league vs rookie ilb. How can we field a team now?
-
jesus.... yeah...you have to be right. Everyone in the world who gets PAID to write and talk about the NFL loves the trade for the Browns and yet you must be right because someone always has to be negative about everything. Things like this remind me of why I stay away from here.
I don't see why Nicker's shouldn't be allowed to share his opinion. Or why he shouldn't be allowed to dislike the move.
-
He misses tackles and often plugs the wrong hole. That's why some runs were pretty damn long.
Scho is one of the best MLBs against the pass. And also young. Here’s to hoping he adds size and strength to help out with the physical aspect of the game!
-
Is Baking Up Turnovers Ghoolie? He sure never says anything positive. But less nasty talk.
But from his talk, I think he couldn't be Ghoolie, more like Bill Polian, Bill Parcells, and Peyton Manning all rolled into one. He knows everything.
As for the trade, it has potential to be one of the best trades ever, but also has chance the interrupt the locker room. Hopefully it's a great trade, and OBJ getting out of NY helps his attitude. Certainly a great player who has proven it, as opposed to ANY of these hypothetical draft picks.
-
Forget the running game? We have two top ten backs.
And? It's not without a lot of precedent that sometimes coaches get a bit obsessed with their toys and sometimes get away from the nitty gritty.
You have a young QB that wants to sling it and two big mouths and will need fed + Njoku, Callaway and Higgy. Like I said, there's only one ball to go around. And there were times I wasn't impressed with how Tampa got away from a positive early running game when I went back to skim over some of their film this past season.
You have a young QB that wants to sling it and two big mouths and will need fed + Njoku, Callaway and Higgy. Like I said, there's only one ball to go around.
Nah man, you have a bunch of competitors who want to win. I predict tons of chemistry with this team. OBJ and Landry played at LSU together and have chemistry. We also have DEPTH at the WR position now.
Somewhere Freddie Kitchens is throwing a fiesta right now.
-
John Dorsey right now:

-
Woody
If we ever meet I'm paying for the drinks bro.
WSS
Woody
If we ever meet I'm paying for the drinks bro.
WSS
I got round 2 then lol.
Peppers was one of my favorites. His sack of Keenum exorcised a lot of Mile High demons for me last December.
-
You have a young QB that wants to sling it and two big mouths and will need fed + Njoku, Callaway and Higgy. Like I said, there's only one ball to go around.
Nah man, you have a bunch of competitors who want to win. I predict tons of chemistry with this team. OBJ and Landry played at LSU together and have chemistry. We also have DEPTH at the WR position now.
Somewhere Freddie Kitchens is throwing a fiesta right now.
Nah man, you have a bunch of competitors who want to win. I predict tons of chemistry with this team. OBJ and Landry played at LSU together and have chemistry. We also have DEPTH at the WR position now.
Somewhere Freddie Kitchens is throwing a fiesta right now.
I think Landry had a lot to do with OBJ taking a close look at the Browns. I know they will play well together. I like the fact we retained Perriman as well. We can now run some secondaries ragged.
EDIT: Could someone get Baker out of the bathroom before he breaks it off and spends the first half of the season on IR.
-
OBJ is basically our first rounder this year so I’m not counting that which means 96 and Peppers for OBJ?
We have fleeced them !!
OBJ is basically our first rounder this year so I’m not counting that which means 96 and Peppers for OBJ?
We have fleeced them !!
? That's some great fucked up logic!
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
