OBJ is a BROWN!!!!!
-
Forget the running game? We have two top ten backs.
And? It's not without a lot of precedent that sometimes coaches get a bit obsessed with their toys and sometimes get away from the nitty gritty.
You have a young QB that wants to sling it and two big mouths and will need fed + Njoku, Callaway and Higgy. Like I said, there's only one ball to go around. And there were times I wasn't impressed with how Tampa got away from a positive early running game when I went back to skim over some of their film this past season.
You have a young QB that wants to sling it and two big mouths and will need fed + Njoku, Callaway and Higgy. Like I said, there's only one ball to go around.
Nah man, you have a bunch of competitors who want to win. I predict tons of chemistry with this team. OBJ and Landry played at LSU together and have chemistry. We also have DEPTH at the WR position now.
Somewhere Freddie Kitchens is throwing a fiesta right now.
-
John Dorsey right now:

-
Woody
If we ever meet I'm paying for the drinks bro.
WSS
Woody
If we ever meet I'm paying for the drinks bro.
WSS
I got round 2 then lol.
Peppers was one of my favorites. His sack of Keenum exorcised a lot of Mile High demons for me last December.
-
You have a young QB that wants to sling it and two big mouths and will need fed + Njoku, Callaway and Higgy. Like I said, there's only one ball to go around.
Nah man, you have a bunch of competitors who want to win. I predict tons of chemistry with this team. OBJ and Landry played at LSU together and have chemistry. We also have DEPTH at the WR position now.
Somewhere Freddie Kitchens is throwing a fiesta right now.
Nah man, you have a bunch of competitors who want to win. I predict tons of chemistry with this team. OBJ and Landry played at LSU together and have chemistry. We also have DEPTH at the WR position now.
Somewhere Freddie Kitchens is throwing a fiesta right now.
I think Landry had a lot to do with OBJ taking a close look at the Browns. I know they will play well together. I like the fact we retained Perriman as well. We can now run some secondaries ragged.
EDIT: Could someone get Baker out of the bathroom before he breaks it off and spends the first half of the season on IR.
-
OBJ is basically our first rounder this year so I’m not counting that which means 96 and Peppers for OBJ?
We have fleeced them !!
OBJ is basically our first rounder this year so I’m not counting that which means 96 and Peppers for OBJ?
We have fleeced them !!
? That's some great fucked up logic!
-
-
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
Great. Another loud mouth know it all player. Him and Baker are perfect for each other I guess. What is Dorsey doing?
Wasn't sure I was fully on board with this trade until this douche denounced it.
-
The Browns have no excuse now. The offense is loaded, in fact we are probably heavy at WR now with this move. The move not only improves the offense but the defense too. The offense should be scoring lots of point forcing teams to have to play catch up and in more predictable play calling, which will help the defense. Everyone stay healthy and ready to ball this year!!
-
We're taking Thursday night of the draft off.
So now we're set at WR. A big need is done.
Onward and upward.
We're taking Thursday night of the draft off.
So now we're set at WR. A big need is done.
Onward and upward.
I predicted LAST spring that OBJ would be a Brown in 2019, but I failed to think of the effect on my Draft Party! LOL
The party has been all 3 rounds, now down to 2 unless Dorsey pulls yet ANOTHER rabbit outta the hat!!.....YAHOO!!!!
Mike
-
Andddd OBJ is already asking for AB money... HAHAHAHAHA!.. just heard it on NFL Access.. LOL
-
Andddd OBJ is already asking for AB money... HAHAHAHAHA!.. just heard it on NFL Access.. LOL
-
-
So how the fuck are we going to fill that ILB spot? There goes White and Bush for sure.
So how the fuck are we going to fill that ILB spot? There goes White and Bush for sure.
Ray Lewis was a second round pick....
OBJ is basically our first rounder this year so I’m not counting that which means 96 and Peppers for OBJ?
We have fleeced them !!
Looking at it that way- I suppose I feel a little bit better now.
Woody
If we ever meet I'm paying for the drinks bro.
WSS
If he hasn't killed himself...
I don't see why Nicker's shouldn't be allowed to share his opinion. Or why he shouldn't be allowed to dislike the move.
Initially, I was totally with Nickers on this one- but we'll see how it works out. For sure, Dorsey pushed all the chips in. Super Bowl? Not so fast may friends. AFC North favorites? That much and if we don't get there it's a disappointing season.
Baking up Turnovers said:
Great. Another loud mouth know it all player. Him and Baker are perfect for each other I guess. What is Dorsey doing?
TRYING TO WIN A SUPERBOWL, FYI, YA HOLY ROLLER. You have now earned your lifetime Negative Nancy moniker.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

