OBJ is a BROWN!!!!!
-
So how the fuck are we going to fill that ILB spot? There goes White and Bush for sure.
Ray Lewis was a second round pick....
OBJ is basically our first rounder this year so I’m not counting that which means 96 and Peppers for OBJ?
We have fleeced them !!
Looking at it that way- I suppose I feel a little bit better now.
Woody
If we ever meet I'm paying for the drinks bro.
WSS
If he hasn't killed himself...
I don't see why Nicker's shouldn't be allowed to share his opinion. Or why he shouldn't be allowed to dislike the move.
Initially, I was totally with Nickers on this one- but we'll see how it works out. For sure, Dorsey pushed all the chips in. Super Bowl? Not so fast may friends. AFC North favorites? That much and if we don't get there it's a disappointing season.
Baking up Turnovers said:
Great. Another loud mouth know it all player. Him and Baker are perfect for each other I guess. What is Dorsey doing?
TRYING TO WIN A SUPERBOWL, FYI, YA HOLY ROLLER. You have now earned your lifetime Negative Nancy moniker.
Ray Lewis was a second round pick....
Looking at it that way- I suppose I feel a little bit better now.
If he hasn't killed himself...
Initially, I was totally with Nickers on this one- but we'll see how it works out. For sure, Dorsey pushed all the chips in. Super Bowl? Not so fast may friends. AFC North favorites? That much and if we don't get there it's a disappointing season.
TRYING TO WIN A SUPERBOWL, FYI, YA HOLY ROLLER. You have now earned your lifetime Negative Nancy moniker.
Ray Lewis was NOT a 2nd round pick. He was the Ravens 2nd pick in 1st round. Pick 26
-
This is the first A+ trade grade the Browns have ever received on Walter.
I just hope LB and DB won't be our downfall next season!
*Crosses fingers* Cmon, KJ Wright...
-
-
Ray Lewis was a second round pick....
Looking at it that way- I suppose I feel a little bit better now.
If he hasn't killed himself...
Initially, I was totally with Nickers on this one- but we'll see how it works out. For sure, Dorsey pushed all the chips in. Super Bowl? Not so fast may friends. AFC North favorites? That much and if we don't get there it's a disappointing season.
TRYING TO WIN A SUPERBOWL, FYI, YA HOLY ROLLER. You have now earned your lifetime Negative Nancy moniker.
Ray Lewis was NOT a 2nd round pick. He was the Ravens 2nd pick in 1st round. Pick 26
-
He is a diva...does that worry anyone? Not to poo poo the trade...if it works...its awesome...but there are ...."concerns"
-
LOL theyre all the same size.. Laughs.. Troll Offense!
-
Check out @MaryKayCabot’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/status/1105634003263074304?s=09
-
He is a diva...does that worry anyone? Not to poo poo the trade...if it works...its awesome...but there are ...."concerns"
-
-
Andddd OBJ is already asking for AB money... HAHAHAHAHA!.. just heard it on NFL Access.. LOL
-
-
Our defense wasn't that good. We couldn't stop anyone. That's not on peppers alone but it is what it is.
-
Check out @MaryKayCabot’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/status/1105634003263074304?s=09
Check out @MaryKayCabot’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/status/1105634003263074304?s=09
Ok.
-
-
Just because I still fail to see the obsession with unproven Draft picks when compared to proven players, I am listing the 3 picks at #17, #18, #19 and top WR to show.
2018- Derwin James, Jaire Alexander, Leighton Vander Esch. DJ Moore
2017- Jonathan Allen, Adore Jackson, OJ Howard. Zay Jones
2016- Keanu Neal, Ryan Kelly, Shaq Lawson. Will Fuller
2015- Arik Armstead, Marcus Peters, Cam Erving. Nelson Agholor
2014- CJ Mosley, Calvin Pryor, Ja'wuan James. Brandin Cooks
2013- Jarvis Jones, Eric Reid, Justin Pugh. DeAndre Hopkins
2012- Dre Kirkpatrick, Melvin Ingram, Shea Mcclellin. Kendall Wright
The point I am making isnt that you cant get great players in the draft, it's that even the best can miss. Everyone loves Dorsey, with good reason, but there has been questions about Corbett since the Zeitler trade. We can always look back and say, "this guy should have been the pick, etc." But they are always picking one they think can help. There were some who love Baker Mayfield now who wanted Darnold, Allen, or Rosen.
Here is a couple examples.
2013- Tavon Austin over Hopkins
2014- 12 teams passed on Aaron Donald
2016- Coleman, Docston, Treadwell over Michael Thomas
Just a few examples. While we can all think we have a great pick, some just don't work out. Take Gilbert as an example, while he was a TERRIBLE pick, a lot of teams had him high.
-
Is obj really already complaining about AB's deal? If so...I've already got some doosh chills
-
The Browns are back
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login