OBJ is a BROWN!!!!!
-
-
Just because I still fail to see the obsession with unproven Draft picks when compared to proven players, I am listing the 3 picks at #17, #18, #19 and top WR to show.
2018- Derwin James, Jaire Alexander, Leighton Vander Esch. DJ Moore
2017- Jonathan Allen, Adore Jackson, OJ Howard. Zay Jones
2016- Keanu Neal, Ryan Kelly, Shaq Lawson. Will Fuller
2015- Arik Armstead, Marcus Peters, Cam Erving. Nelson Agholor
2014- CJ Mosley, Calvin Pryor, Ja'wuan James. Brandin CooksÂ
2013- Jarvis Jones, Eric Reid, Justin Pugh. DeAndre HopkinsÂ
2012- Dre Kirkpatrick, Melvin Ingram, Shea Mcclellin. Kendall Wright
The point I am making isnt that you cant get great players in the draft, it's that even the best can miss. Everyone loves Dorsey, with good reason, but there has been questions about Corbett since the Zeitler trade. We can always look back and say, "this guy should have been the pick, etc." But they are always picking one they think can help. There were some who love Baker Mayfield now who wanted Darnold, Allen, or Rosen.
Here is a couple examples.
2013- Tavon Austin over Hopkins
2014- 12 teams passed on Aaron Donald
2016- Coleman, Docston, Treadwell over Michael ThomasÂ
Just a few examples. While we can all think we have a great pick, some just don't work out. Take Gilbert as an example, while he was a TERRIBLE pick, a lot of teams had him high.Â
-
Is obj really already complaining about AB's deal? If so...I've already got some doosh chills
-
The Browns are back
-
We have OBJ, Landry, and Calloway/Perriman/Higgins at WR. We have Nick Chubb and Kareem hunt at running back. We have a solid offensive line even without Zeitler. On defense, we have Ward and Damarious Randall in the secondary. We have Pro bowl Schobert at middle linebacker. Kirksey at OLB, formidable himself. We have the up and coming Gernard Avery who is a pass rush specialist at OLB as well. Our defensive line SO FAR into this young off season features newly acquired Pro Bowlers Sheldon Richardson and Olivier Vernon, at DT and DE respectively. Add them to our homegrown badasses Larry Ogunjobi and Myles fucking Garrett. Then we have Smith and Oghbah as subs. Your smoking drugs if you don't think were building a juggernaut. Oh and I forgot the best part, BAKER MOTHERFUCKING MAYFIELD.
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
Why? They should be happy that Odell is off the team. Itâs us Browns fans who should be upset.Â
Go away loser!
Mike
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
Why? They should be happy that Odell is off the team. Itâs us Browns fans who should be upset.Â
Go away loser!
Mike
Go away loser!
Mike
I think Baking Up Turnovers is Grossi ......
-

-
Baking up Turnovers said:
Great. Another loud mouth know it all player. Him and Baker are perfect for each other I guess. What is Dorsey doing?
Trying to win. Mr CluelessÂ
-
This makes me almost forget 0-16. remember Sashi died for this.
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
Why? They should be happy that Odell is off the team. Itâs us Browns fans who should be upset.Â
Go away loser!
Mike
Go away loser!
Mike
He gone for a month or three, Zombo gave him a timeout...Â
I think Baking Up Turnovers is Grossi ......
Nope, just a guy who thinks the Browns should only draft choir boys...Â
This makes me almost forget 0-16. remember Sashi died for this.
And his death was not in vain.Â
-
Go away loser!
Mike
He gone for a month or three, Zombo gave him a timeout...Â
I think Baking Up Turnovers is Grossi ......
Nope, just a guy who thinks the Browns should only draft choir boys...Â
This makes me almost forget 0-16. remember Sashi died for this.
And his death was not in vain.Â
-
I posted this in the Woody suicide watch thread, but it bears repeating here.... Â
A bit of history- in reverse. To get Julio Jones, Atlanta traded up from #24 to #6 (18 slots) and gave the Browns #24, their second & 4th, and first & 4th the following year.Â
Tï»żo get OBJ, the Browns Traded the #17 to the Giants. (moving down 32 slots to our second round pick), the low third we got from the Patriots, and Jabril. Sound about equal value? If you rate Beckham the same as Julio- I guess so.  Â
I posted this in the Woody suicide watch thread, but it bears repeating here.... Â
A bit of history- in reverse. To get Julio Jones, Atlanta traded up from #24 to #6 (18 slots) and gave the Browns #24, their second & 4th, and first & 4th the following year.Â
Tï»żo get OBJ, the Browns Traded the #17 to the Giants. (moving down 32 slots to our second round pick), the low third we got from the Patriots, and Jabril. Sound about equal value? If you rate Beckham the same as Julio- I guess so.  Â
I do. The man put up those numbers with a hobbling Eli for 5 years. And he's 4 years younger than Julio.
-
No I think his indignation was completely phony it was just meant to be contrary.Â
I believe the guy really was being sincere. That character matters more than talent. 1st, going off on Baker, 2nd only showing up after we trade for Beckham. It would be impossible to field a team of players (especially star players) with high enough moral background to keep him happy. MHO
If you remember, he still wouldn't get off Mayfield's case even after it was pointed out to him the numerous charitable causes and things Baker was doing- both at Oklahoma and then the Browns. Couldn't let running from the police and the crotch grab go. So we let him go stew for a few months with a time out.Â
-
No I think his indignation was completely phony it was just meant to be contrary.Â
I believe the guy really was being sincere. That character matters more than talent. 1st, going off on Baker, 2nd only showing up after we trade for Beckham. It would be impossible to field a team of players (especially star players) with high enough moral background to keep him happy. MHO
If you remember, he still wouldn't get off Mayfield's case even after it was pointed out to him the numerous charitable causes and things Baker was doing- both at Oklahoma and then the Browns. Couldn't let running from the police and the crotch grab go. So we let him go stew for a few months with a time out.Â
I believe the guy really was being sincere. That character matters more than talent. 1st, going off on Baker, 2nd only showing up after we trade for Beckham. It would be impossible to field a team of players (especially star players) with high enough moral background to keep him happy. MHO
If you remember, he still wouldn't get off Mayfield's case even after it was pointed out to him the numerous charitable causes and things Baker was doing- both at Oklahoma and then the Browns. Couldn't let running from the police and the crotch grab go. So we let him go stew for a few months with a time out.Â
Yes he wouldnât get off baker ergo evidence of his phoniness
-
In Dorsey I trust but if I were the GM, I donât make this trade. Perriman just agreed to terms and he could have been just as productive at 1/4 of the price and the ego. Package 17 and a few picks to move up and get an ILB. Keep Peppers.Â
-
I believe the guy really was being sincere. That character matters more than talent. 1st, going off on Baker, 2nd only showing up after we trade for Beckham. It would be impossible to field a team of players (especially star players) with high enough moral background to keep him happy. MHO
If you remember, he still wouldn't get off Mayfield's case even after it was pointed out to him the numerous charitable causes and things Baker was doing- both at Oklahoma and then the Browns. Couldn't let running from the police and the crotch grab go. So we let him go stew for a few months with a time out.Â
Yes he wouldnât get off baker ergo evidence of his phoniness
Yes he wouldnât get off baker ergo evidence of his phoniness
Then call him a flamebaiting troll if you wish. He won't be bothering us until after the draft.Â
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đ
Register Login

Â